Barcode scanner and QR code reader are advance method to track down the retail store data about the sold products and purchased products. A variety of barcode formats are used by different dealers and stores, now you can decode them with your smartphones by installing Barcode readers and scanners. So here are our best picks for barcode scanners and readers that will help you to decode the unreadable information in just a few clicks.
Security check: Before you install any of these apps, we suggest you should install best anti-malware solution for Android. It helps keep your device safe in real-time from possible malicious content while installing third-party apps. Using best anti-malware solution for Android you can make full use of barcode scanner apps in stress-free manner.
Best Barcode Scanner Apps For Android
1. QR & Barcode Scanner
Rating: 4.5 Stars
It is the most user-friendly QR Code Reader and QR code scanner app that scans and recognizes the information of barcode quickly.
Features of QR & Barcode Scanner:
- Decode and scan email, contacts, messages, and calendar events using your mobile camera.
- Easily create your own modified and personalized QR codes with your information.
- The app automatically recognizes the QR code the moment you point your camera on the barcode.
2. Buycott – Barcode Scanner Vote
Rating: 4.5 Stars
Buycott – Barcode Scanner Vote is a fast and easy-to-use application in the market to know about the history of the product you are buying. It lets you spend your every single dollar with care. Over millions of people rely on this incredible barcode scanner to check out the unfiltered and detailed list of ingredients before buying the products from a retail store.
Features of Buycott Barcode Scanner Vote:
- On basis of selected and used items, app suggests the best alternative products.
- It gives you power in hands to check out the all the products before buying them in any part of the world.
- The app gives top most priority to the privacy of its users.
3. ScanLife Barcode & QR Reader
Rating: 4.0 Stars
Image Source: techviola.com
Like the name says, it is an all-in-one app that scans any product barcode and QR Code. You can not only rely on this application for your smart shopping but also it is a personal shopper app that guides you about every manufactured goods information be it price or reviews. Unlike other scanners, you can easily get brief info of current deals, special offers and latest discounts from local and international stores.
Features of ScanLife Barcodes & QR Reader:
- Check out the best price and best offer before buying the products from your preferred store like Best Buy, Amazon, and Walmart. So, you won’t spend a single penny unnecessarily.
- Get location and turn-to-turn map guides to those stores where you find the stuff you’re looking for.
- Easily the read the reviews for the products before spending your hard earn money.
Must Read: 10 Best Team Communication Tools
4. Lightning QRcode Scanner
Rating: 4.7 Stars
It is a well-designed barcode scanner app for Android, which helps to scan and decode almost all the type of barcodes and QR Codes like EAN, ISBN, and UPC. Lightning QRcode Scanner is a secure and fully compatible app, which is free and trouble-free for everyone.
Features of Lightning QRcode Scanner:
- It comes with zoom features that allows you to scan all size of QR code with Zoom in and zoom out option.
- The app is compatible with Android 4.x and later version.
- You can use flashlight feature when you are in a dark place and not able to see the product info and history.
5. QuickMark Barcode Scanner
Rating: 4.3 Stars
With this mobile barcode scanner app, you can decode and scan multiple barcode formats be it QR Code, Quick Code, Code128 or Code39. Unlike other apps, this barcode scanner app does not need that you frame the exact square position to capture the barcode, it will scan the barcode even when the angle of the frame is bit tilted.
Features of QuickMark Barcode Scanner:
- This fantastic app allows you to create your own codes in a fun way with others.
- The way we share contacts, the app allows you to share links of interesting and favorite websites with your friends and family.
- You can share data fast with anyone and anywhere.
Must Read: 10 Best Calorie Counter Apps
6. i-nigma QR, Data Matrix and EAN Barcode Scanner
Rating: 4.3 Stars
i-nigma QR, Data Matrix and EAN Barcode Scanner is one of the best barcode scanner apps for Android. It is consistently ranked on top in barcode scanner category. The app is exceptionally fast and provides quick scanning to decode all the colored, creative and reversed codes with bright patterns on the dark background.
Features of i-nigma QR, Data Matrix and EAN Barcode Scanner:
- It compares the price of all the available products on the shopping websites and applications.
- You can share scanned codes of favorite products through different social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook.
- You can easily scan your Geo barcodes and then open them on Map to get your desired location.
Must Read: 8 Best Parental Control Apps For Android
7. Barcode Scanner Pro
Rating: 4.6 Stars
Barcode Scanner Pro is a fast, accurate and professional barcode scanner that allows you to create, make, decode, scan, and share the barcodes and QR codes.
Features of Barcode Scanner Pro:
- Like other barcode scanner apps, here also you can make your own barcodes and QR codes such as contacts, bookmarks, and e-mail addresses.
- Share your barcodes on Gmail, WhatsApp, Line, Facebook and much more.
- check your scan history anytime to compare with any other products or to share with friends.
8. QR Droid Private™
Rating: 4.2 Stars
If you’re looking for a full-featured and multi-language QR code scanner, then QR Droid Private is a perfect choice for you to easily make and scan data in a matter of taps. You can even edit the QR code that you’ve just scanned. QR Droid Private app, in fact, scans a QR Code in a magazine and allows you to enjoy a video without any trouble.
Features of QR Droid Private™:
- Easily create XQR Codes for contact, websites and plain text.
- You can scan your QR codes using phone camera to get access to your SD card, gallery and to gain access to your private Wi-Fi connection from others.
- It allows to auto-sync your saved data and information on your Google Drive account.
9. Free QR Scanner: Bar code reader & QR Scanner
Rating: 4.6 Stars
It is a must have a barcode reader, QR reader and scanner app that scans and decodes all standard 1D code & 2D code. You can instant scan the product and inform you about the price and other information of the product in no time.
Features of Free QR Scanner:
- You can scan QR codes or barcodes and the application can be used without the Internet connection.
- It is all in one scanner app that is simple and easy to use.
- The app supports flashlight feature.
10. QR Code Reader and Scanner: App for Android
Rating: 4.3 Stars
QR Code Reader and Scanner is an app developed by Kaspersky Lab. It is the finest app to scan the barcode of Android devices that protect from rogue QR codes containing unsafe and harmful links that might take you to some other pages and untrusted websites.
Features of QR Code Reader and Scanner:
- You can scan the linked QR code to check out the safety of photos, websites, and messages.
- It gives you alerts when any dangerous links attempt to direct you to any malicious pages and website.
- The app allows scanning QR codes to set up credentials so that you can get connected to your Wi-Fi network in no time.
Next Read: 5 Best Rooting Apps For Android
So, these are the best barcode, QR code reader and scanner apps that you can use to scan and create your own barcodes. Now, you can select the app that suits your needs.
For more cool apps info watch this space!