Ran a command or pressed some keys, waiting for the PC to respond? Does your PC take ages to perform a simple task? Then you must understand that your PC is in dire need to get optimized. No matter what configuration, your computer has, it slows down after some time. Locating and removing unwanted files, and apps on your computer manually can be a waste of time. Besides, you would definitely won’t want to mess with inbuilt system maintenance tools while optimizing your PC. Therefore, it is you must have a free optimization tool on your PC to get the things done. These tools recover disk space by deleting junk files, unwanted caches and cookies in a go, thereby enhancing system performance. There are some of the best PC optimizer software for Windows available in the market which can help you to optimize your Windows System in no time.
Our Top 3 Choices
Advanced System Optimizer
AVG PC TuneUp
Note: A PC optimizer will only help if the reason for your slow computer is related to software. However, if you PC fails to match the system requirements for your OS or apps then RAM or your HDD should be held responsible.
Best PC Optimizer Software For Windows 10, 8, 7
To clear up the confusion of choosing the best, we have listed some of the best PC optimization software for you.
1. Advanced System Optimizer
If you are looking for an optimizing tool for your Windows PC, then Advanced System Optimizer is the one to choose. It is considered as the best optimizer for your Windows 10 which available in both free and paid version. It removes unnecessary files from the computer which helps in enhancing the speed of the PC.
Features Of Advanced System Optimizer
- It removes old and obsolete files from the hard drive and along with it, it also removes the leftover files of the uninstalled applications.
- If you are a game freak, then this software is best for you, as it stops all the notifications and lets you enjoy the game to the fullest and with a single click, you can switch between computer mode and game mode.
- Updates the outdated drivers to keep your system up to date.
- It protects your system from viruses and spyware and also helps you to defragment your disk to utilize the disk to its maximum.
2. AVG PC TuneUp
A multifunctional software, AVG PC TuneUp, is not only a Windows optimizer tool but also is packed with a lot of other features such as uninstaller. You can uninstall any unwanted program on your computer based on usability, ratings, heuristic algorithms and more.
Features Of AVG TuneUp
- It automatically updates the outdated software on your computer.
- Removes unnecessary files which frees up the disk space and speeds up the Windows.
- The tool conserves the battery of your laptop.
- It is also available your Mac and Android devices.
3. Norton Utilities
Norton Utilities is one of the best PC optimizer software for Windows as it not only optimizes the system but also helps you maintain digital privacy. If you are a gamer, photo editor or watch streaming videos, the tool is right for your system as it optimises processing power, hard drive and memory for a smooth experience.
Features Of Norton Utilities
- The tool cleans and removes old and redundant files to speed up your computer.
- It recovers deleted files.
- A simple application which cleans your hard drive by finding and removing duplicate files
- This software comes with the preset profiles which have all the ideal settings, to get the best performance out of your Windows.
4. Piriform CCleaner
Piriform CCleaner is a Windows optimizer tool which helps you clean your PC and keep the system organized. It not only optimizes your computer but also protect s your privacy
Features Of Piriform CCleaner
- The tool efficiently keeps all your drivers updated, eliminating the probability of security loopholes.
- It removes your browser search history & cookies, therefore your online browser your identity stays private.
- This tool removes invalid registries and broken settings to keep your PC stable.
- It also enables you to manage startup programs, which makes your system faster.
5. Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2019
One of the best system optimizers, Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2019 helps you to protect, and optimize your PC to enhance performance and privacy on your system. In a single click, it removes clutter and redundant data.
Features of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2019
- It helps you in tuning your internet connection and manage startup apps.
- You can uninstall unwanted programs and apps in no time
- Enables you to customize your PC settings, such as privacy settings, edit shortcuts and more.
- It takes a backup of your registry so that if any tweak goes wrong, then you can undo the actions.
6. Glary Utilities Pro 5
Glary Utilities Pro 5 is one of the best utility tools to optimize your PC, a one-stop solution when it comes to fixing registries, system cleaning or privacy protection, it can do it all.
Features of Glary Utilities Pro 5
- It improves your computer speed and fixes crashes and errors.
- This tool comes with one-click functionality along with simple automated options.
- It not only makes your system fast and clean but also safeguards your privacy.
- The tool scans and examines your PC issues fast and thorough.
7. Iolo System Mechanic
Iolo System Mechanic is one of the best Windows optimizer tools which helps in making your PC run faster. It unparks processor cores and revs them to maximum clock speed when you launch a heavy application such as games, video editing tools.
Features of Iolo System Mechanic
- It boosts the system speed and therefore enhances the system performance.
- The tool removes bloatware and repairs issues on your PC.
- It increases Internet Speed and provides privacy and security.
- This tool declutters your computer by removing useless data.
8. IObit Advanced SystemCare
One of the best PC optimization software for Windows, IObit Advanced SystemCare helps you to repair the slow and sluggish performance issues of your system. This tool keeps an eye on the RAM, CPU and Disk conditions of the PC in real-time.
Features Of IObit Advanced SystemCare
- This software will enhance the speed of your PC as it removes all kinds of junk files and also removes the private information.
- It boosts internet speed and also makes the internet connection secure by blocking malicious attacks.
- Detects all hidden accesses to your sensitive data such as local email data, contacts and restricts untrusted programs from trying.
- If you have a Camera with your computer, this software captures an image of that person who tries to intrude your computer without your permission.
9. SlimCleaner Free
SlimCleaner Free is one of the best free PC tune-up software which uses crowdsourced approach to clean and optimize Windows computer for free. With the premium version of the tool, you can unlock a lot of advanced features which helps in PC’s maintenance.
Features Of SlimCleaner Free
- It is one of the most effective cleaners which removes all the unwanted files that might slow down your computer.
- Allows you to find unwanted applications and startups in a few seconds.
- It also has an uninstaller software has access to SlimWare Utilities’ community feedback, reviews and comments. So, it compares the feedbacks and recommends you which software to keep or remove.
- It has a disk defrag feature which enables you to manage the disk space on your Windows.
10. The PC Decrapifier
One of the best PC optimizer software, the PC Decrapifier helps you to get rid of unwanted files from your Windows and is also available for free. The tool has a clean and intuitive interface and is easy to use.
Features Of The PC Decrapifier
- This Windows 10 optimizer doesn’t need to be installed on your computer to work, you can run it off via USB, saving tons of time.
- It helps you remove unwanted programs, startup items to make your Windows run faster.
- The software is very easy to use and also doesn’t delete anything without your approval.
- Allows you to check the recommendations by other users before deleting an unknown application.
11. Comodo PC Tuneup
Comodo PC Tuneup is the best Windows optimizer tool as it improves PC performance by resolving the underlying system issues. It scans and resolves Windows event errors that come up while startup, running apps or shut down.
Features Of Comodo PC Tuneup
- It finds and deletes unwanted log files, temporary files, and error reporting files.
- Evaluates the Windows settings and restores them to default to make it ready for optimal use.
- It identifies and removes unnecessary startup items that make your system run slow.
- Deletes and repairs the registry files to boost the system speed.
12. Anvisoft Cloud System Booster
Rating: 4.2 Anvisoft Cloud System Booster is one of the best free PC optimization software which is also available in the premium version. It is the one-stop solution to make your Windows work better than ever.
Features Of Anvisoft Cloud System Booster
- It repairs the file extension errors along with the registry errors
- Maintains the system health by managing the privacy settings.
- It easily uninstalls the unwanted applications to make your PC run smoother and faster.
- Helps you to monitor your RAM and CPU usage and also lets you optimize CPU and RAM with a single click.
- It also manages the startup items to shorten the PC start time.
To Sum Up:
This is our pick on the best PC optimizer software for Windows 10, 8, 7 and other versions. Go on, pick one and keep your system optimized to get the best out of your Windows PC. Besides, we have left out one of your favourites in the category, you can mention it in the comments.
Frequently Asked Questions- PC Optimization Software
Q1. Why does my PC need a PC optimizer?
Every PC starts experiencing slow down in performance and response time over the course of usage. In order to condition it and get it back to its previous pace, users need to take a few measures into account. They need to free up storage space on the system, clean junk, and tune up the system to speed up Windows.
Since many of such tasks cannot be executed as they require deep system scans, a suitable PC optimizer is needed to ensure that the PC’s functioning and task execution speed is fast and intact. With a fine PC optimization software, a user can monitor and manage system junk, Windows registry keys, memory load, and driver updates without much hassle.
Q2. How To Choose A Good PC Optimizer?
First, users need to narrow down their requirements of a PC optimization software. The requirements can differ between that of a system cleaner, a speed booster, or web activity manager. In the most common scenarios, the users require a PC optimizer to solve issues of PC running slow and to tune up its response time. Another concern is to reduce the human factor in optimization tasks to save users’ time. Therefore, an automated PC optimizer is a common need among users.
So, to get the best out of a PC tune-up software or an optimizer, ensure that it has all the system utilities to speed up the computer. This includes deep scans to root out the cache, corrupt registries, and driver update issues, which directly impact system performance. Over that, also ensure that the optimizer has automatic modules to perform these scans so as to save you the hassle of a manual search.
Q3. What is the best PC Optimizer for Windows 10?
Advanced System Optimizer, given its all-round optimization solutions, is the best PC optimizer for Windows 10. It has got several different PC tuning modules, which work on improving system performance and speed. The modules include a System Cleaner to remove junk, a Registry Cleaner, a Driver Updater, and an Uninstaller. These modules scan unwanted cache and prompt users to remove unwanted apps and files to help them speed up their PCs.
Besides the basic system optimization tools, Advanced System Optimizer also offers Disk Defragmentation, Duplicates Remover, and Startup Manager, which eventually clears of storage and reduce unnecessary load on system memory. Since it offers versatility over PC optimization techniques, it is the best optimizer for Windows 10.
Q4. How Do I Optimize My Computer Performance?
Take the following steps to optimize your computer performance:
- Clear off Junk and unwanted Cache from the hard drive.
- Delete corrupt and unnecessary registry keys.
- Defragment hard drive to make up space for new configurations.
- Ensure to timely update drivers to avoid lags and other hardware troubles.
- Delete unwanted apps and their associated files to free storage space.
- Manage media files and delete duplicates if any.
- Manage startup items, which would eventually improve boot time.