Smartphones are not just restricted to basic features and functions anymore. The existing functions and features can be enhanced using accessories. One such accessory, Android endoscope also known as borescope or inspection camera is an amazing tool which helps you capture images or videos of places that are hard to reach. If you wish to own one of it and are looking for the best to choose, then you have come to the right place.
In this post, we have listed some of the best USB cameras for Android phone along with the features and specifications that you should look out for before buying one.
What You Need to Check Before Buying Borescopes for Android?
To get minute details and accurate picture of the object or place you are studying, measuring with endoscope camera for Android phone, you need to consider getting a borescope of good resolution. A better resolution will provide better results.
Getting a wireless device reduces the hassle of tangled wire and provides better connectivity. However, a wireless device would be expensive, so if you are comfortable to spend a few extra bucks, then wireless it is!
Check the length of the cable of the device you are considering as the long cable will help you access areas while you are repairing your car or investigating a broken water pipe.
USB camera is powered by external batteries. Therefore, you need to check the capacity of batteries so that you get longer time to work on the device.
If you are satisfied with the camera, battery capacity, cable length and other features, then try to evaluate whether the product is value for money.
Best USB Camera For Android Phone
We have listed some of the best USB cameras for Android phone after evaluating all the factors. Check them out!
1. Depstech Wireless Endoscope
One of the external cameras, Depstech Wireless Endoscope which as the name suggests is Wireless. With a plethora of amazing features, such an advanced blue LED technology, powerful camera sensor and compatibility with both iOS and Android, makes it one of the most desirable USB cameras for Android phone. The key features of Depstech Wireless Endoscope:
- It has two 2 megapixels HD camera.
- It has Unique Blue LED technology which helps to get better brightness and clarity even in low light conditions.
- It comes with 11.5 feet cable.
- It has premium camera chip along with IP67 protection.
Know More: Best 360-Degree Selfie Cameras
2. Goodan Wireless Inspection Camera
One of the best Endoscope cameras for Android phone, Goodan Wireless Inspection Camera has a lot of great features that makes it our second most favorite on the list of USB cameras for Android. It is incredibly easy to set up the model as it is wireless. All you need to do is install Goodan app and connect it to any Wi-fi enabled device easily. It has great battery capacity which benefits while using an endoscope for a longer time. The key features of Goodan Wireless Inspection Camera:
- It has 2 Megapixels HD Camera.
- It has 1600 x 1200 image resolution.
- It comes with 33 feet semi-rigid cable.
- It is durable and easy to manage with IP68 waterproof level.
- It is compatible with Android 4.2+ and iOS 7.0+.
3. Depstech USB Endoscope
Yet another Borescope for Android, Depstech USB Endoscope is one of the best options if you are not a fan of wireless devices. With a convertible feature, the device can get connected to both computers with a USB port or to smartphones that don’t have a USB port. The camera chip provides good performance for capturing videos at 30fps.The key features of Depstech USB Endoscope:
- With Super Hi-Vision 2MP CMOS sensor camera, it delivers good image quality.
- It is good for wall inspections and other damp or wet areas inspection as it has IP67 Waterproof.
- It has Bendable semi-rigid cable of 16.4 feet.
- The image quality is 1600 x 1200.
- It has Blue LED Technology.
4. Gadgetise USB Inspection Camera System for Android
Gadgetise USB Inspection Camera System for Android is one of the best endoscope cameras for Android phone. It provides better image quality. The device is portable as it can be used at various places such as home for repair and maintenance or inspect automotive parts, leaky holes and more. The key features of Gadgetise USB Inspection Camera System for Android:
- The device has rating IP68 that’s why it is waterproof and dustproof.
- It comes with 16.4 feet snake cable.
- It offers 2 Megapixel camera.
- It supports 1280×720 resolution.
- It has USB and Micro USB jacks with it.
5. BlueFire Semi-Rigid Flexible Wireless Endoscope
One of the best USB camera for Android phone, BlueFire Semi-Rigid Flexible Wireless Endoscope, is an excellent tool whether you want to use it for personal tasks or industrial repairs. With Wi-fi technology and good quality cable and camera sensor, the device captures photos and records videos. The key features of the BlueFire Semi-Rigid Flexible Wireless Endoscope:
- It comes with three adjustable resolutions.
- The device is easy to use.
- It has 2 megapixels CMOS HD camera.
- It is compatible with iOS 8.0+ and Android 4.4+.
- It comes with 33 feet semi-rigid cable.
- It comes with an IP67 rating which makes it easy to work in damp and limited lighting environments.
6. LEADNOVO 1200P Wireless Endoscope
LEADNOVO 1200P Wireless Endoscope is Borescope for Android which helps to investigate faulty water-pipelines, or any other place which is otherwise difficult to reach. The device is wireless which makes it easy to capture videos or images. The key features of LEADNOVO 1200P Wireless Endoscope:
- It has 2 Megapixel CMOS camera.
- It comes with semi-rigid 11.5 feet cable.
- It comes with 8 Adjustable white LED lights.
- It is capable of taking 1600×1200,1280×720, 640×480 resolutions.
- It has 600mAh battery capacity.
- It has an IP68 rating which makes it perfect for pipe investigations.
7. TUSAZU Wireless Endoscope
TUSAZU Wireless Endoscope is a USB camera for Android phone which comes with an efficient camera and solid semi-rigid cable. With a reasonable price and waterproof investigation capability, it deserves to be on the list. It has six inbuilt adjustable LEDs that lets you work in lowlights environments. Key features of TUSAZU Wireless Endoscope:
- It has semi-rigid cable of 11.5 feet.
- It has an IP67 waterproof rating so the device can be fully submerged in water for longer time, making it ideal to investigate issues in car engines, underwater pipes.
- It comes with 2 megapixels CMOS sensor.
- It is compatible with iOS 6.0+ and Android 4.4+ devices.
8. Rotek Wireless Endoscope
Rotek Wireless Endoscope is an external camera which helps you inspect car engine, water pipes, and other damp environments. It works on latest wireless connection technology. It has an ability to support 3-4 mobile phones to watch at the same time. The key features of Rotek Wireless Endoscope:
- It has an IP68 waterproof rating.
- It is compatible with Android 4.2+ and iOS 8.0+.
- It supports AVI format and takes JPG images in three resolutions – 640 x 480, 1280 x 720, 1920 x 1080.
- It has 8 adjustable LED lights which help to take images in low light.
9. ViVidia AbleScope VA-800 USB
ViVidia AbleScope VA-800 USB is a Borescope for Android which helps to inspect the areas which are otherwise out of reach in detail. This endoscope is designed especially for the inspection of the carbon residue inside of the cylinder, the surface of the intake valve.
The key features of ViVidia AbleScope VA-800 USB:
- It is compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OSX, and Android OS after 4.1.2 + with USB host function.
- It has 0.3M pixels CMOS sensor, and six inbuilt LEDs for illumination.
- It has 8.5mm in probe diameter and 80cm (31.5”) in flexible cable length.
10. Fantronics OTG Micro
Fantronics OTG Micro is another one of the USB cameras for your Android phone. You can use the device to inspect your vehicle, works as detection equipment and for home purposes. The key features of Fantronics OTG Micro:
- The inspection camera has 6 LED light which helps you probe in low light conditions.
- It has 7mm diameter endoscope camera head is IP67 waterproof design.
- It is compatible with Windows, Android, and macOS.
- It takes images in 640*480.