Humans are unpredictable and so is the weather. But thanks to technology, atleast now you can receive timely weather forecast and stay updated about climatic conditions. Weather apps will not only tell you when to carry an umbrella but also give you alerts to stay one step ahead. In this post, we will discuss the best weather radar apps for Android, so that you never get caught in the rain again.
Best Weather Radar Apps For Android
1. Weather Wiz: Accurate Weather Forecast & Widgets
It is one of the best local weather radar apps that gives you accurate weather status with local temperature report, local daily forecasts and daily weather updates. It also includes exclusive themes with fabulous animations and graphics.
Features of Weather Wiz:
- You will get the forecast for rainfall, snowfall and weather radar across the globe.
- It will provide detailed and exact weather info and accurate weather forecast.
- It allows you to change update interval. For example manual, every 15 – 30 minutes, hours, weeks.
Must Read: 10 Best GPS Tracking Apps For Android
2. Weather by WeatherBug
Weather by WeatherBug is a fantastic app that is powered by the world’s largest network of professional weather stations. It provides 10 days fastest forecast and 18 weather maps including, local radar, Doppler radar, lightning alerts, satellite, humid, UV, and precipitation.
Features of Weather by WeatherBug:
- It supports custom weather forecast for your lifestyle activities like sports, allergies, pollen, etc.
- It prepares WeatherBug’s weather forecasts for more than 2.6 million locations across the world.
- You will get thunderstorm, snow, rain alerts 50% quicker to make sure you are well prepared for major weather ups and downs.
Must Read: 5 Incredibly Strange Apps For Android
3. Yahoo Weather:
Browse interactive maps to track the most accurate hourly, weekly, and 10-day forecasts. With Yahoo Weather, you can track your current location and city.
Features of Yahoo Weather:
- Unlike other apps, you can submit your images on Yahoo Weather app by joining #projectweather on Flickr.
- You can track all your preferred cities and locations and get all the information about temperature, wind, sunset, sunrise, and chance of precipitation.
- You can swipe left to right to move between locations.
4. Real-time Weather Forecasts
It is a full featured, multi clock, completely customized weather widget app that provides you a detailed summary of an hourly and daily weather report. After using this ultimate app, you will realize how easily you can check current weather status and extended forecast for multiple locations and cities.
Features of Real-Time Weather Forecasts:
- The app automatically gives you notification and alerts to check the temperature of your area, local weather condition by locations and local wind pressure forecast.
- It is available in multiple languages.
- You will get severe weather alerts such as rain, lightning, storm, thunder and weather alerts.
5. 1Weather: Widget Forecast Radar
1Weather is one of the best weather radar apps for Android that gives real time update of your current location anytime and anywhere. You can easily track down up to 12 hours’ locations of your choice and share the weather conditions with your family and friends.
Features of 1Weather
- It allows viewing Terrain and Satellite maps in full-screen mode with zoom.
- Apart from temperature and precipitation, you can also track sunrise and sunset timing.
- The app provides alerts and notifications of current conditions and severe weather.
6. Weather & Radar
Weather & Radar app make sure that you are always one step ahead than weather. This simple and fast app gives you a forecast of your desired location in any part of the world and allows you to see the latest enhanced weather map which includes rain, snow, lighting, and temperature.
Features of Weather & Radar:
- You will get all the required information at a glance or directly in the status bar.
- Get hourly and 14 days weather forecast with the one touch of your finger.
- The app allows you to captures and shares images with weather info with others.
7. Weather Underground: Forecasts
Weather Underground is another one of the best weather radar apps for Android that provides the world’s most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to interactive radar, severe climate notifications and satellite maps.
Features of Weather Underground:
- It provides 10 days forecast including daily, weekly, long hours and text summary.
- You can easily switch between NWS Forecast and forecast on demand.
- It supports an interactive map that shows all the personal climate stations in your neighborhood with satellite and animated radar.
8. NOAA Weather Radar & Alerts
Get current time or long time weather forecast for any location with NOAA Weather Radar & Alerts. It is a powerful yet easy-to-use weather app that provides you a real time weather conditions that you need to know to make sure weather will not take over your day.
Features of NOAA Weather Radar & Alerts:
- It allows you to personalize your weather report according to your preferences and taste i.e. temperature, humidity, wind pressure, sunrise and sunset timings.
- You can not only toggle between different cities and countries to make sure your travelling will be safe and secure. Moreover, you can also bookmark your location to quickly switch to your current location.
- It provides you real-time snow and rain precipitation data.
9. GO Weather Forecast & Widgets
Go Weather Forecast & Widgets is a real-time weather app that is considered as one of the best sources to track the future and current weather activities and forecast. It provides detailed climate reports, hourly forecast, coming 10 days’ climate forecast, temperature, visibility, humidity, radar and satellite images.
Features of Go Weather Forecast & Widgets:
- With the one tap of your finger, you can check weather condition of all the location be it your city, town, or neighbor country.
- It informs you real time weather conditions and gives you warnings, notifications, and alerts.
- The app can get you the latest and interactive dynamic climate maps, satellite and radar photos. So, you can plan your day accordingly.
10. AccuWeather Platinum
It is a free, award winning weather radar app that offers world-class, synchronized app experience across all your iOS devices. It helps view real-time weather maps with weather conditions and shares detailed and minute-by-minute precipitation weather forecasts for coming next 2 hours, hyper-localized to your exact area or GPS location.
Features of AccuWeather Platinum:
- With AccuWeather Platinum, you can check weather condition in any part of the world.
- The app quickly provides descriptive weather animations illustrating the weather forecast for the current time, each of the next 72 hours, and next 15 days.
- It sends push notifications for severe weather alerts to keep you safe and out of the storm.
Next Read: 10 Best Radio Apps For Android
Now with these weather radar apps, you can check the weather forecast for every single hour or day with the tap on of your figure. Let’s us know how it helped to you manage your day in the comment box below.