Did you just mistakenly delete a folder having your photos, videos and other important documents? Don’t panic! Track back the folder immediately from recycle bin. This is the simplest way is to restore any deleted file. But what if you have shift-deleted (permanently) any folder or file? These too can be tracked back. Keep reading till the end. This write-up will help you with how to recover deleted photos, videos, songs in Windows 10 with and without using a recovery software.
Ways to recover deleted files in Windows 10 without using a software
Approach 1: Restore Files using Recycle Bin
Any deleted file can be restored from recycle bin until it has not been cleaned. Right click on the file in recycle bin and then click on the ‘Restore’ button. This will save the file on the same location from where it was deleted.
Approach 2: Restore Files using File History
You can also restore all lost files on windows 10 by using file history, swipe in to the screen and tap on search box on the extreme right corner. Now type ‘File History’ and select the file history folder. Search for the file you are looking for by typing file name in the search box. Now open the file and click on the restore button. The file will be saved on the same destination.
If you want to change the location of file then tap and hold the restore button, then select ‘Restore To’ and direct the file to its new path.
Also Read: How to Increase Virtual Memory in Windows 10
Approach 3: Restore from Backup File
Backing-up files on cloud is the surest way to recover all lost files. Right Backup Anywhere app performs this function with ease and precision. Keep all your files on your cloud account and restore any file if it is lost. Get the app to enjoy its benefits.
Use a recovery software to recover deleted files
Approach 4: Safest and quickest way to Restore Deleted Files
All such data that has been lost permanently from your system can be retrieved in a blink of eye. All you need to do is to rely on a reliable recovery tool. Advanced Disk Recovery ensures smooth and careful recovery of all deleted files that seems non-recoverable. Follow the steps below to recover deleted files with Advanced Disk Recovery.
- Install and launch the tool on your Windows PC.
- Select the area from where you want to recover the file.
- Now select the drive and click on ‘Start Scan Now’ button.
- Click on either of the scanning options. Quick Scan will quickly scan master file tables while deep scan will do extensive scanning.
- All your deleted files will get listed in red font. Click on any deleted file and then ‘Recover’ button.
- Set a location for the file and click on ‘Ok’ button.
- All your deleted files will be saved in instants.
Skilled Data Recovery
There are quite a few data recovery tools available for Windows, but nothing matches up to Advanced Disk Recovery. Its wonderful features make it particularly legible. Here are they:
- Smart Filters: In order to assist you better, the tool is designed with recovery filter options. These are listed below:
- General: This filter has ‘Show only deleted files’ and ‘Show empty’ options. Selecting either of them will filter the scanning results appropriately.
- Advanced Filter: Advanced Filter includes time, size, file health, and attribute filters. These assure apt and accurate scanning.
- Compatibility: Advanced Disk Recovery recover files on all Windows, whether it’s Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, or 10. You need to freely install the tool and take its advantage.
- Safety and Security: Using Advanced Disk Recovery ensures safe and secure way of restoration of all files. The tool has steady refuge against any external threats that may arise at any time.
Also read: How to Speed Up Windows 10
Download and install the tool to recover deleted photos, videos, songs, and documents on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP and vista.