As far as smartphones are concerned, Iphone surely gets a notch high! Perhaps iPhones are high end and chosen for their style quotient, but they can get really frustrating when it comes to sufficient memory space. More often, users delete data (particularly photos and videos), in order to create adequate storage space. While iPhones don’t support external memory storage, it requires you to remove redundant data. However, this should be done a bit cautiously. Having said this, users often primarily hit to the photos library to clear up junk. Along with large files, sometimes they delete the important ones too. The good news is that you can recover these photos and videos. In this blog we are going to share with you the steps on how to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos and Videos from iPhone 5s/ 6/ 6s/ SE/ 7/ 7 Plus/x and other versions.
The best part? They extremely easy to follow. So lets have a look at them.
So How can you Tackle this Issue?
Primarily, you should keep a backup of your data on iCloud before you head to removing any of them. This will help you recover permanently deleted photos and videos on your iPhones.
Upon deleting any file, it goes to another self-created folder and clings there for a certain time period. You can find this folder in your Photos Library. However, this folder keeps your files only for the first 30 days, thereafter it automatically deletes them.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos and Videos from iPhone 5s/ 6/ 6s/ SE/ 7/ 7 Plus/x
Recovering files via Recently deleted folder is
- Tap on Photos library
- Scroll down and find ‘Recently deleted’ album.
- Select all pictures you wish to reinstate.
- Tap on ‘Restore’ button.
- You’ll now find the file at the location from where it was originally deleted.
What if the file isn’t found in Recently deleted album?
You may not be able to find your file laying in recently delete folder for 2 reasons-
- You might have permanently deleted from this folder, or,
- It might have been automatically removed by your device after 30 days.
When there is either of the case, you should proceed to find them on iCloud or iTunes.
Note: You’ll be able to find these images and videos only if you have got a backup for your files on iCloud.
How to Find Photos and Videos from Offsite Backup?
- Sign in to your iCloud account on a PC or Mac.
- Click on Photos, where you’ll find all your backed up photos and videos.
- Select the photos you want to restore.
- Click on ‘download’ button, on the menu bar.
- These pictures will be in your PC. Now you can transfer these images and videos in your iPhone either via email or connect your iPhone to the computer/laptop and transfer the files.
What if you don’t have cloud backup and your photos and videos have been deleted from ‘recently deleted’ folder?
So pals, here was a small over view on how you can recover permanently deleted Photos and Videos from iPhone. In case all your backup options have become outmoded, you can switch to a third party app such as Aiseesoft FoneLab and iMyFone D-Back. These apps claim to recover files have been permanently deleted and doesn’t possess any backup. You can alternatively try out these apps and recover your files without much hassle. However, we’d highly recommend all our users to always have a backup of their data, which is essential and will help them escape from any mishap.