Reasons for recording calls are many. It ranges from wanting to ensure you don’t miss any significant points – if the call concerns work – to backing yourself up on something that concerns legal discourse and the likes. You don’t always have a pen and paper ready and neither can you possibly record everything manually. Recording calls is, therefore, the easiest and safest thing to do to accumulate important information delivered over the call.
Best Call Recording Apps For Android Phone
We have listed some of the best call recording apps for your Android device to help you find the best one for your specific need while attending to calls.
1. Advanced Call Recorder
Advanced Call Recorder is one of the best call recording apps for your Android phone. This automatic call recorder is a freeware developed by Systweak. Let’s have a look at the features:
- Allows to start or stop the call recorder in between calls.
- Block calls from unwanted numbers.
- Allows setting a password or pattern to save the recorded files.
- Allows to share recorded files
2. Automatic Call Recorder
Automatic Call Recorder is one of the best call recorder apps for Android which helps you record any call you want. This application is both available in free and paid (premium) version and is developed by Appliqato. Let’s take a look at the features of Automatic Call Recorder:
- It comes with an integration with Google Drive and Dropbox, which allows you to synchronise all your calls to cloud.
- You can search for recordings via phone number, note or contact.
- You can choose to save the calls that you want. You can listen to the recording, add notes and share it
- In pro version, you can customise to save calls from specific contacts automatically and also they will be saved in cloud.
3. All Call Recorder
All Call Recorder has a simple and clutter-free interface. It is a freeware. Let’s look at the features of this application by Android Labs:
- It efficiently records all the incoming and outgoing calls.
- It saves your telephone conversation in 3gp format.
- You can send recorded calls via e-mail, any cloud storage, messengers, Bluetooth, etc.
4. Call Recorder ACR
Call Recorder ACR is a free call recorder app available on Google Play. This app is also available in Paid version. Let’s look at the features of this application by NLL:
- It can save the recorded calls in ogg,3gp, mp4,wav. Find which one works for you.
- You can sync the recorded files to Google Drive or Dropbox.
- You can exclude the number, for which you don’t want to record the conversation.
- It also provides you password protection to keep your recordings secure.
5. Smart Auto Call Recorder
Yet another good application for call recording on Android. It is a freeware and is developed by TravelDiary. Let’s look at the features of the app:
- It records all calls automatically.
- It records the calls in MP4 format.
- Auto Delete feature enables you to set a period after which the recorded files would be deleted automatically.
- You can send the audio file via Bluetooth, Email, Gmail, Messaging and more.
6. Call Recorder: Automatic
Call Recorder Automatic is one of the best call recording apps available for Android devices. It is a freeware. Let’s look at the features of this app developed by Starbox.
- This app is easy to use, its interface is like a phone dialer, dial a number from the app and it will start recording.
- The audio quality of the recorded files is good.
- It enables you to save the recorded audio files to the cloud.
- It allows setting a password to keep your recorded files secure.
7. Phone Call Recorder
Phone Call Recorder is one of the best free call recording apps developed by tmsapps for your Android device. With the unlimited recording of outgoing and incoming calls, let’s see what more, this app has to offer.
- This app not only records the calls but also blocks unwanted calls.
- The app allows you to add important calls to Favorites.
- It supports multiple file type, 3GP, AMR, MP3, and MPEG_4
- You can easily share the recorded calls.
8.Total Call Recorder
With an elegant design, Total Call Recorder gets to the list of one of the best call recording apps for Android. This free app is developed by BazmoApp Solutions. Let’s look at the features of the app –
- It allows you to record and manage the phone calls.
- This app can either manually or automatically record calls.
- Share audio file via Bluetooth, WhatsApp, Gmail etc.
- It has a Preset record with options to record all, record contacts, ignore all, and ignore contacts. You can also create an exception list.
9. Note Call Recorder
This is a freeware and developed by BigD Inc. Let’s talk about the amazing features of the app:
- It records incoming calls and outgoing calls automatically with good sound quality.
- You can reject calls, add a phone number to blacklist and block call.
- It syncs recorded files to Dropbox, Google Drive in multi devices, multi accounts and also encrypted the files before uploading.
- It shows last week, last month statistics with intuitive charts.
10. Call Recorder S9 – Automatic Call Recorder Pro
One of the best applications, if you are looking forward to recording your important conversation. This application is both available in free and paid (premium) version and is developed by SMSROBOT:
- The audio quality of the mp3 is crystal clear.
- Recording Filter gives you the option to choose which calls needs to be recorded. Either, you can choose to record all calls or only calls made with your contacts or calls from unknown numbers. You can also choose a contact for which the calls can be recorded or ignored.
- Shake your device and it will start recording your call. (Premium)
- Automatic Dropbox synchronization (Premium option). You can sync all calls or favorite calls automatically. However, you can sync your calls with the free version as well by manual Dropbox synchronization.
11. Call Recorder – ACR
Call Recorder – ACR is an Android call recorder developed by NLL. You can save and search the call recording with ease. This call recorder is available in free and paid version. Let’s have a look at the features:
- It deletes old recording to make space for the new ones.
- It can record in various formats such as MP3,MP4, AMR, M4A, WAV, 3GP and more.
- You can secure your call recordings with password.
- You get cloud support for email, Gmail, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive and more with the premium version. You also get ability to record by individual contact with premium version.
12. Call Recorder By Quality Apps
This call recorder for android is developed by Quality app. It is both available in free and paid version. The free version has almost all features but if you don’t want ads to interrupt, you can go for the paid version. Let’s take a look at the features of Call Recorder:
- It can record incoming and outcoming calls automatically.
- You can search and mark recordings that are important for you.
- You can select, delete, share or send multiple call recordings concurrently.
- You get different recording modes such as number, contact, selected contacts or non-contact.
13. Call Recorder By Recorder & Smart Apps
A call recorder apps for android by Recorder & Smart Apps is one of the best way to record your outgoing and incoming calls. The app is available in free and paid version (without ads)as well .Let’s check out the features of this Call Recorder:
- Record outcoming and incoming calls automatically with high quality.
- You can exclude the calls that you don’t want to get recorded.
- You can organize, listen, add notes and share your call recording. Moreover, you can keep them on cloud as well.
- You can mark a call recording as important and save it separately in an important category.
14. All Call Recorder Lite 2018
One of the best call recorder for Android, All Call Recorder Lite can record all your incoming and outgoing calls in a single click. This freeware app is developed by Electro Dev. Let’s take a look at the features of the app:
- The app provides integration with Dropbox, Google Drive.
- You can listen, save, share and add notes to the call recordings.
- It records all incoming and outgoing calls with high audio quality.
- It enables you to keep your call recording secure with a code lock.
15. Cube Call Recorder ACR
Cube Call Recorder is a call recorder for Android which helps you to record your outgoing and incoming calls with high quality. This freeware app is designed and developed by Catalina Group. Let’s take a look at the features of Cube Call Recorder:
- It can record phone calls, whatsapp calls, and calls on Telegram, slack, Facebook and more.
- You can select specific contacts for their calls to get recorded automatically. You can also exclude contacts for which you don’t want calls to be recorded.
- It enables you to save the recording to Google Drive and can restore them when you want.
- You can secure your call recording with pin lock.
These are some of the best call recording apps available for your Android devices. What do you think?
Pick your favorite and let us know if it worked for you.