Reasons for recording calls are many. It ranges from wanting to ensure you don’t miss any significant points – if the call concerns work – to backing yourself up on something that concerns legal discourse and the likes. You don’t always have a pen and paper ready and neither can you possibly record everything manually. Recording calls is therefore the easiest and safest thing to do.
We have listed some of the best call recording apps for your Android device to help you find the best one for your specific need while attending to calls.
Best Call Recording Apps For Android-
1. Advanced Call Recorder-
Advanced Call Recorder is one of the best call recording apps for your Android phone. This automatic call recorder is a freeware developed by Systweak. Let’s have a look at the features:
- Allows to start or stop the call recorder in between calls.
- Block calls from unwanted numbers.
- Allows setting a password or pattern to save the recorded files.
- Allows to share recorded files
2. Automatic Call Recorder Pro –
One of the best applications, if you are looking forward to recording your important conversation. This application is both available in free and paid (premium) version and is developed by SMSROBOT:
- The audio quality of the mp3 is crystal clear.
- Recording Filter gives you the option to choose which calls needs to be recorded. Either, you can choose to record all calls or only calls made with your contacts or calls from unknown numbers. You can also choose a contact for which the calls can be recorded or ignored.
- Shake your device and it will start recording your call. (Premium)
- Automatic Dropbox synchronization (Premium option). You can sync all calls or favorite calls automatically. However, you can sync your calls with the free version as well by manual Dropbox synchronization.
3. All Call Recorder –
All Call Recorder has a simple and clutter-free interface. It is a freeware. Let’s look at the features of this application by Android Labs:
- It efficiently records all the incoming and outgoing calls.
- It saves your telephone conversation in 3gp format.
- You can send recorded calls via e-mail, any cloud storage, messengers, Bluetooth, etc.
Also Read: 10 Best Screen Recorder Apps for Android
4. Call Recorder ACR –
Call Recorder ACR is a free call recorder app available on Google Play. This app is also available in Paid version. Let’s look at the features of this application by NLL:
- It can save the recorded calls in ogg,3gp, mp4,wav. Find which one works for you.
- You can sync the recorded files to Google Drive or Dropbox.
- You can exclude the number, for which you don’t want to record the conversation.
- It also provides you password protection to keep your recordings secure.
5. Smart Auto Call Recorder –
Yet another good application for call recording on Android. It is a freeware and is developed by TravelDiary. Let’s look at the features of the app:
- It records all calls automatically.
- It records the calls in MP4 format.
- Auto Delete feature enables you to set a period after which the recorded files would be deleted automatically.
- You can send the audio file via Bluetooth, Email, Gmail, Messaging and more.
6. All Call Recorder Automatic –
A wonderful call recorder app developed by ilyadev-app for Android. It is a freeware. Let’s look at the features of the app:
- With this app, you can keep as many recorded files on your phone as your device capacity.
- It records all the outcoming and incoming calls with good audio quality.
- You can select WAV, 3GPP, MP4 or AMR audio encoding format for better audio files.
- You can share the recorded files via Email.
7. Call Recorder: Automatic –
Call Recorder Automatic is one of the best call recording apps available for Android devices. It is a freeware. Let’s look at the features of this app developed by Starbox.
- This app is easy to use, its interface is like a phone dialer, dial a number from the app and it will start recording.
- The audio quality of the recorded files is good.
- It enables you to save the recorded audio files to the cloud.
- It allows setting a password to keep your recorded files secure.
8. Phone Call Recorder-
Phone Call Recorder is one of the best free call recording apps developed by tmsapps for your Android device. With the unlimited recording of outgoing and incoming calls, let’s see what more, this app has to offer.
- This app not only records the calls but also blocks unwanted calls.
- The app allows you to add important calls to Favorites.
- It supports multiple file type, 3GP, AMR, MP3, and MPEG_4
- You can easily share the recorded calls.
9.Total Call Recorder –
With an elegant design, Total Call Recorder gets to the list of one of the best call recording apps for Android. This free app is developed by BazmoApp Solutions. Let’s look at the features of the app –
- It allows you to record and manage the phone calls.
- This app can either manually or automatically record calls.
- Share audio file via Bluetooth, WhatsApp, Gmail etc.
- It has a Preset record with options to record all, record contacts, ignore all, and ignore contacts. You can also create an exception list.
10. Call Recorder –
Call Recorder is one of the best applications for recording your calls. This free app is developed by Super Solution. Let’s look at some of the features of the app:
- The app gives you option to either automatically or manually record calls.
- Manage the recorded files efficiently. Sort them either by date or only incoming or only outgoing calls.
- Create an exception list to ignore recording a call for a certain contact.
- It saves your files on your SD card in MP3, WAV, MP4, AMR or 3GPP format.
Also Read: 10 Best Video Calling Apps for Android
11. Note Call Recorder –
This is a freeware and developed by BigD Inc. Let’s talk about the amazing features of the app:
- It records incoming calls and outgoing calls automatically with good sound quality.
- You can reject calls, add a phone number to blacklist and block call.
- It syncs recorded files to Dropbox, Google Drive in multi devices, multi accounts and also encrypted the files before uploading.
- It shows last week, last month statistics with intuitive charts.
12.Automatic Call Recorder –
Automatic Call Recorder By Appliqato is a good option to consider, if you want a call recording app for your Android device. It is both available in free and paid version. Let’s look at the features of the app:
- Categorize which calls needs to be recorded or ignored.
- It syncs the recorded audio files to Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Recorded calls are stored in an Inbox and you can set the size of it. For the free version, you can keep 200 call recordings at a time and if you want more, you need to take the paid version.
- It automatically deletes the old files if the set limit is crossed.
These are some of the best call recording apps available for your Android devices. What do you think?
Pick your favorite and let us know if it worked for you.