Some months back, Snapchat rolled out an interesting feature allowing you to create cool customized avatars for your profile. But not many of us are aware that we can easily link our Snapchat account with the Bitmoji app which is a whole new snapping experience.
P.S. For those of you who don’t know, Bitmoji is basically your personalized avatar similar to an expressive cartoon character. Once you create your personalized Bitmoji, Snapchat allows you to choose from a huge library of awesome stickers which you can add to your snap stories.
Let’s see how it works.
How to Link Snapchat Account with Bitmoji
Here are the quick steps that you need to follow:
- Launch Snapchat.
- On the top left corner of the screen you’ll see a tiny ghost like icon. Tap on it!
- Now on the next screen tap on “Create Bitmoji”.
- Now you’ll be headed to your respective app store to download the Bitmoji app. Follow the on-screen instructions and install the application on your Smartphone.
- Once you’re done launch the Bitmoji app and select “Create with Snapchat”.
Also Read: Top 10 Coolest Snapchat Tricks
Design your Bitmoji
Once you through with the above steps, here comes the fun part. Now you can easily design you Bitmoji avatar just the way you like it.
Dress your avatar, change facial color, and wear some accessories and yes you’re now good to go.
When you’re done designing, tap Agree & Connect to connect Bitmoji to Snapchat.
Using Bitmoji in Snapchat
Send Bitmoji in Chat and stick them on Snaps by connecting your Bitmoji account:
- Open Snapchat
- Tap the ghost icon at the top of the Camera screen.
- Select the gear icon to open Settings.
- Tap on ‘Bitmoji.’
- Click on the “Link Bitmoji” button.
- If you’re already logged in, you’ll see a screen asking if you want to allow Snapchat to use your current avatar. And then you’re good to go!
Also Read: 10 Best Texting Apps For iPhone 2017
How to Edit your Bitmoji Avatar
In future, if you ever feel like customizing your Bitmoji avatar or switching to a new outfit then here is what you need to do:
- Launch Snapchat application on your Smartphone.
- Tap on your personalized Bitmoji icon that appears on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Edit Bitmoji” then you’ll be headed to the Bitmoji application where you can make the desired edits.
How to Unlink your Snapchat account from Bitmoji
- Launch Snapchat.
- Tap your Bitmoji in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings (looks like a gear) in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Bitmoji.
- Tap “Unlink your Bitmoji”.
Also Read: Top 15 Apps to Capture the Best Selfie Shot!
That’s it! Following the above steps will unlink your Snapchat account from the Bitmoji application.
So folks all set to create your own Bitmoji avatar today? If you run down any trouble, feel free to drop us a comment!