There’s no doubt that listening to your favorite music not only lights up your mood but also brightens your day. Music is a vital part of everyone’s lives and people rely on music, whether it’s during the morning commute, a workout or a party or while cooking a meal, taking a shower, or even folding the laundry.
Most people aren’t happy with the default music player that comes with an iPhone. So, in this post, we’ve collected 10 best music player apps for iPhone that will bring you all the music you love.
Best iPhone Music Player Apps 2018
TapTunes is an amazing app developed by David Blundell which brings you the music you love. With this amazing app, you can easily experience your music collection like never before. The app allows you to tap, swipe, drag, touch, and shake so you will feel close to your beloved songs. Let’s check out its features:
The app is extremely customizable as it offers more than 25 settings to give you room to set it as per your preferences.
You can seamlessly switch between your audiobooks, music, and podcasts as per your mood.
TapTunes supports five different browse displays.
With TapTunes, you can easily share your music with your friends via message, email, Twitter, and Facebook.
2. Cesium Music Player
Cesium Music Player is one of the best music players for iPhone with simple but efficient and useful interface. If you seriously love music and listen it every day, you should have it on your iPhone. Let’s check out its features:
- It allows to edit, reorder or shuffle your queue at any time as per preference.
- It has customizable tabs and custom themes.
- Available in 11 different languages including Portuguese and Simplified Chinese.
Must Read: 10 Best iPhone And iPad Cleaner Apps
3. Boom: Music Player & Equalizer
Boom is a simple, smart and customized music player app for iPhone users. The app is loaded with gorgeous themes to soothe your eyes listening to your favorite tracks. Let’s check out its features:
Boom offers multiple libraries for your endless music.
You can control the audio with its audio intensity controls.
Booms allows you to personalize your playlist as per your mood.
The music player is based on the patent-pending 3D Virtual Surround Audio Engine.
4. Marvis Music Player
Marvis Music Player is one of the best music player apps for iPhone users in 2018. This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad. Now let’s check out its features:
- The app has gorgeous design, modern media views and dark and light (IAP) Theme.
- It provides advance music information and playback history.
- The playback queue allows you to edit, play and add your favorite songs in no time.
- Allows you to sort albums under artist like chronologically or alphabetically.
Must Read: 5 Best Budget Apps For iPhone
5. VOX: Music Player & SoundCloud Streamer
Vox Music Player is your personal music storage with infinite free space and unlimited offline cache. The app accesses the largest database of the world’s music & discover a ?new sound. Let’s check out its features:
- It has 30’000+ Radio stations perfectly categorized by genres and countries.
- It has advanced audio features: HOG mode to improved multi-output device support.
- Allows you to work with different audio sources including custom Playlist, iTunes Library and online Radio.
- You can play any song, playlist that you find on YouTube via VOX FLAC Player and put all your YouTube songs into one media collection.
Stezza is one of the best music player apps for iPhone and stylish way to interact with your iTunes media library. Unlike other apps, this app is quick, easy and accessible app which is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Let’s check out its features:
- It has adaptive album themes and custom color themes.
- Available in 7 different languages including Portuguese and Russian.
- The app is compatible with iOS 9.3 or later.
7. Listen: The Gesture Music Player
Listen runs on gestures instead of buttons. It allows you to control music on your fingertips. Let’s check out the features:
- Available in 17 different languages.
- It can be used in local, international and curated stations.
- It provides online radio for endless listening.
- It allows you to add your favorite song, create your own playlist and share your desired tracks through Facebook, Twitter, text messages, or email.
Must Read: Best Video Editor Apps For iPhone
SoundShare is an easy and fun app that connects many music services together into just one social network. The app creates new playlists inside SoundShare and collaborates with your friends. Let’s check out the other features:
- It allows you to like, comment on a song, mention a friend and start a conversation in SoundShare.
- You can listen to and watch the full music video on your device and TV via AirPlay.
- As the app has built-in player, so while listening to the song you can also finish your other work on phone.
9. Ecoute – Beautiful Music Player
Ecoute is a clean and elegant interface that revolves around gestures to help you control your music quickly. As per MacStories – “Ecoute Is The Best Music Player For iOS. Period.” Now, let’s check out the features:
- It allows you to add songs on the go and reorganize your tracks with ease.
- You can share your favorite tracks on Twitter and Facebook.
- When the brightness of the screen decreases the user interface automatically switched into night mode.
Stringer is another one of the best music players for iPhone users and a new way to listen to the music you’ve collected throughout your life. Let’s check out the features:
- It shuffles your entire library
- You have complete control over your shuffle experience.
- You can add related tracks from that artist to your string
- It is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- This app is available in English only.
Must Read: 10 Best Photo Scanners Apps For iPhone
Music is a powerful medium that makes you jump on your feet, improves your mental well-being and boosts your health in surprising and astonishing ways. So, download your any of these apps and let us know what do you think about them.
If you’ve never used any other music player apart from the default one, it’s worth giving it a try!