Whether you want to watch your favorite movie clip or enjoy stand-up comedy to
lighten up your mood, video sharing websites are your best source. Videos are also a great way to learn new things, whether it’s to troubleshoot your device or quench your creative desires. Moreover, these websites allow users to create an account, upload videos, comment, share your favorite videos with friends and family. There are several video sharing websites but only a few have the best of content and reach a bigger audience.
In this post, we’ve listed the 10 best video sharing sites that you can browse.
Netflix is the most used and world’s leading subscription service for watching TV episodes, movies and videos. Like YouTube, on Netflix also you can instantly watch latest and popular videos and movies anytime you want. Netflix had 103.95 million subscribers worldwide, including 51.92 million in the United States in July 2017. According to various sources, the total income of Netflix is $2.3 billion dollar. It is available for almost every device like phone, tablet, and computer.
It has an easy-to- use interface.
It provides a huge list of movies, videos and TV episodes to watch.
Most of times current seasons of TV shows are not available on Netflix.
Vevo is a powerful tool to watch music videos and live performances. The app not only allows to pick your favorite artists to receive a custom-tailored music video experience but also gives notifications when your preferred artists debut a new music video, collaboration, or even a live performance.
- It is not necessary to create an account to watch videos on Vevo.
- You can access Vevo content on Youtube as well.
- You can make playlists of your favorite pop, rock, rap, electronic, R&B, and country music videos.
- Vevo is accessible only in a few countries.
- It allows you to upload the video but which content should go up is decided by the Vevo admins.
Viewster is one of the best Video Sharing Sites that offer a wide range of comedy, anime show, gaming series, sci-fi movies and geek documentaries. It also offers a decent collection of movies which is gracefully organized into various categories. The best part of this utility is, it comes with parental control functionality which allows parents to decide what their kids can watch and what not. Viewster video streaming app is compatible all the devices like Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, etc.
- You don’t need to sign-up to watch a video immediately.
- It is a simple and lightweight app.
- You can save videos and movies to watch later.
- You will get promotional advertisement in between.
Must Read: 10 Best Radio Apps For Android 2017
Twitch is a live streaming video platform owned by Twitch interactive, Inc. With Twitch, you can easily chat VOD, clips, like your favorite streamer as per your conveniences. It allows you make a voice call with friends or group and you can also hang-out face to face with your dear and near ones.
- It allows you to watch live and recorded video of top video games, sports events, art, cooking, music and many more.
- It supports dark mode quality for late-night viewing.
- It has unskippable in-video ads.
With DailyMotion, you can create playlists to curate the video world and watch unlimited video. It allows you to manage your library to keep a track of the content you love and allows you to quickly share content you love across social media. Indeed, DailyMotion is the one of the best sharing sites to watch and share videos with kith and kin.
- It is user-friendly tool.
- It is available in 18 different languages.
- This program might cause the CPU to run really hot.
Vines is a fantastic platform to share your inspiring, entertaining, motivating and creatives videos. It is also a short looping videos that allows you to edit your video to create a perfect loop. Like other websites, Vine also provides channel highlights like animals, art, comedy, edits, sports, music and dance.
- Like YouTube, it is easy to use program.
- You can save drafts for later while you create.
- It allows to share videos on social media like Facebook and Twitter.
- Vine does not allow for effective calls to action.
It is a free video-streaming website that is specialized in short-form videos and for the newest and most popular video/gallery content. Metacafe is a one-stop destination for the latest and popular video content. It allows you to quickly search newest and trending videos in different categories such as movies, TV, music, sports and video games.
- You can create your own playlists to keep your content organized.
- It allows you to find new content creators.
- You can build your own audience and gain subscribers.
- The interface could be implemented in Metro Style.
Must Read: 10 Best Video Players For Windows 2017
Vimeo is a powerful utility that allows you to discover amazing videos from the world’s best creators, which you can share and upload in real time. It not only allows you to watch and share videos in gorgeous HD but also minus the ads for your unforgettable experience. You can follow any category channels, and collections to fill your feed with amazing stuff each and every day.
- You can save videos to watch offline.
- It supports stream videos in full 1080p HD.
- You can access your videos and collections from anywhere and anytime.
- It takes time to upload videos.
Hulu is another video-sharing website which was created in 2007. It allows you access huge streaming library featuring current and past seasons from many popular shows exclusively streaming on Hulu including South Park and Fear the Walking Dead. Hulu subscription starts at $7.99 per month, it allows you to switch and cancel your plan anytime.
- Unlike other programs, Hulu allows you to create up to 6 personalized profiles.
- It allows to record Live TV with your Cloud DVR to watch your favorites anytime.
- You can watch concurrent streams on multiple devices.
- You will receive commercials while watching videos.
YouTube is a popular and one of the best video sharing websites that contain hottest music videos, trending in gaming, entertainment, news, DIYs and tutorials videos. In other words, to use this website, all you need to do is, subscribe to channels you like, you can also share your favorite channels with your friends and family members.
- It is user-friendly and easy to use.
- You can learn new and the latest things through YouTube.
- You can easily stay updated with YouTube.
- YouTube is public, so everyone has access to the videos you post.
Must Read: 10 Best Team Communication Tools
Whether you want to stay notified or want to follow all the latest updates about music, sports, and movies, with these video sharing sites you can get all the updates while commuting, in your spare time, or while doing household chores.