Due to our hectic schedules and crazy office hours, we tend to forget our day to day errands. Being organized is all it takes to remember the important tasks but who in this real world is a perfect man or a woman to have a memory like a computer. That’s where apps like ‘To Do list’ comes into the picture.
With To Do List on your phone, you can organize your chores for your day to day life in a perfect manner, without forgetting to run any of the errands. Most of you have been using the famous Wunderlist as your To Do list up till now but with Microsoft’s announcement of retiring Wunderlist, have you come up with an alternative?
Best To Do List Apps For iPhone
Well, don’t take the pain to look for an app that would suit your needs and serve the purpose, just check the list of the To Do List apps for iPhone.
1. Things 3
One of the best To Do list apps for iOS, Things 3, is a perfect task manager, being a combination of lucidity and power.
Features of Things 3
- It helps you stay organized. You can create a project and name it according to the areas of responsibility such as “Family”, “Work”, or “Health” for each of your goals. Moreover, you can add the steps to reach them.
- You can use tags to categorize your to-dos or add context.
- It enables you to see the calendar events alongside your to-dos which help you to plan your time effectively.
Also Read: How to Solve Safari Crashes On iPhone
WeDo is an application which is as beautiful and has easy to navigate design. It notifies you every now and then you keep you up to date on your to dos, messages, due dates, and reminders
Features of WeDo
- It lets you add, track, and complete your to dos instantly.
- It allows you to set reminders & due dates to keep yourself and others on top of things that need to get done.
- It lets you create to do lists to help you organize your to dos in a much more manageable way and it also enables you to make notes for adding important details to your to dos.
3. OmniFocus 3
OmniFocus 2 is one of the trusted apps when it comes to managing your tasks in your busy life, which makes it one of the best in its category.
Features of OmniFocus 2
- It allows you to keep track of tasks by categories like project, place, person, or date have your important information at hand.
- It helps you plan your day’s errands by listing nearby location-based contexts or viewing them on a map.
- It shows you notifications for the due items. It lets you mark complete for a task done (or snooze to procrastinate it) without even opening the app.
Yet another to do list app for iPhone,2Do with a simple and clutter free interface allows you to manage tasks in an easy way.
Features of 2Do
- You can create simple tasks, or checklists with sub-tasks. It lets you make notes, keep attachments and set multiple alarms within a task. It also lets you save your thoughts in a quick manner by using Quick Add button ([+])
- It lets you set a password to protect your projects and tasks.
- You can sync the data on 2Do by using :Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
Todoist is one of the best application available to make To Do lists as it helps you keep your tasks organized and prioritized.
Features of Todoist
- You can easily add and manage your tasks from any device. Moreover, you can share them with coworkers, family, and friends.
- It lets you quickly view and prioritize your tasks for the day or week to come.
- It assigns a due date so you never forget to follow through and miss a deadline.
Also Read: 10 Best Music Player Apps For iPhone In 2018
Toodledo is a powerful productivity tool which helps you in organizing your to-do lists and notes, also helps you to track your habits and make outlines and lists.
Features of Toodledo
- It lets you track the priority, start date, due date, time, length or status of a task.
- It lets you search, filter, sort and drill down into your tasks so that you never miss out the important task due date and you always have the important tasks listed on the top.
- It allows you to protect your tasks with a passcode and securely sync with Toodledo to backup your data and sync between devices.
A combo of to-do list & calendar, Any.Do, is one of the best to do list apps for iPhone.
Features of Any.Do
- It quickly schedules meetings with smart calendar coordination with your colleague’s schedule.
- It allows you to sync between your mobile, desktop, web and tablet seamlessly in real time.
- You will get reminders for a scheduled time or when you reach a location so that you never miss to run an errand.
Also Read: 5 Best Call Recorder Apps For iPhone 2018
These are the to do list apps for iPhone that can be used to make your life easy and organized. Try them and let us know what worked for you.