While reading an article or a news on your Android, there are times when you might want to take screenshots for future reference. However, getting a single screenshot of the whole article is not an easy task considering you have to keep scrolling every few seconds. You probably end up taking multiple screenshots in such scenarios.
What if we tell you that you can take a scrolling screenshot, covering the whole page of the website in one go!
Many of the latest Android phones like Note 5, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8 have a nifty feature called ‘Capture more/Scroll Capture’. This feature allows you to take a single long screenshot – from the top and scroll all the way to bottom – in one file. And if you don’t have such a phone model, Google Play has a solution for it.
You can install this third party app and emulate the feature i.e. capture the whole page in multiple screenshots and combine it to make it one screenshot!
Stitch & Share
With this app, you can take screenshots together into one long screenshot and share it with your friends instantly, or save it onto your device. You can also highlight messages you really like or hide them if there are things you don’t want others to see. Moreover, this app not only combines multiple screenshots, but also allows you to realign and adjust them if you find something is off by tapping on scissors icon.
Let’s See How It Works
- Locate Google Play on your Android phone.
- Search for Stitch & Share.
- Once you get the app, download and install it.
- Using your device’s unique button combination, capture the first screenshot.
- Scroll down within the app, keeping a small portion of what was in the first screenshot visible and capture the next screenshot.
- Repeat the previous step until you have captured everything you want to appear within the screenshot.
- Swipe down on your notification panel and tap the Stitch & Share notification.
- Tap the green arrow icon in the bottom right corner to save or share your screenshot.
In this way, you can take a long screenshot and if you are willing to pay $0.99, you can get the paid version of the app, which will get rid of ads and watermark at the bottom of all the screenshot.
Try this app and let us know if you find it useful . Do you have another way of capturing scrolling screenshots on your device, If yes, then please share with us in the comment section below.
Check this video to get the step by step instructions to use Stitch & Share.