Push notification is a message that pops up on your smartphone from time to time. If you love to shop online, push notifications bring you a lot of offers; some of them may be available for a few hours. If you mistakenly disable push notification on Android, it can be a task to enable it again.
Most apps seek your permission to send you push notifications while installing. You get those ad notifications because you have allowed the app(s) to do so. However, if you don’t get any prompt or disable it mistakenly, follow these steps to enable push notifications on Android:
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your home page.
- Tap on ‘Apps’ or ‘Installed Apps’ based on the model of your phone and Android.
3. A list of the installed applications shows up. Scroll down to the application you’re trying to enable push notifications for, on Android and tap on it.
4. Tap on the option titled ‘Show notifications’ and switch it on.
5. You can set how do you want the notification to alert you, e.g. with sound, with vibration or both.
Must Read: How to Prevent Android Apps from Crashing
Once you’re done with enabling the push notification on Android, you shall start getting messages from the apps. Be notified that name of options may vary from model to model and the version of your Android; but it should not bother you as the path used here takes you to the same page where you can see all the installed applications.