Although, OnePlus 5 isn’t too old to be replaced, it’s never enough for smartphone consumerists. Some of the ideas that have emerged for OnePlus 6 include a glowing logo used as a notification light. The release of the next OnePlus flagship is far away due to the recent launch of OnePlus 5. However, it still doesn’t stop fans from imagining and speculating the specs of new OnePlus 6. Hence we have made a small list of OnePlus 6 specs that might appear on the smartphone.
OnePlus 6 seems to fulfill all your expectation from bezel-less display to a waterproof body. OnePlus 6 is said to have the all display at the front by cutting -down to the edges, which have been occupying unnecessary space in almost all the phones. It is going to be a slim band across the top of the screen. OnePlus 6 also seems to take the security to a next level with a retina scanner and front-facing camera. If talk about the back side, it’s going to be a metal body (Aluminum) like OnePlus 5.
Apart from the glaring bezel-less display and other alluring features, here’s the list of all the concept’s specs of OnePlus 6:
- OS: No more Nougat, OnePlus 6 is going to serve you with the latest Android Version – Oreo.
- RAM: Not leaving even a single window of complaints, OnePlus 6 is going to be equipped with an 8 GB of RAM to redefine the word ‘speed’.
- Battery: You’re going to think twice before reasoning your friends that you’d ran out of battery as OP6 is going to provide you with a heavy duty 4000 mAh battery. A perfect reason to search for another reason.
- Display: Needless to say, OnePlus 6 will have ample of space to showcase your talent of photography. You’re also going to enjoy your favorite TV shows with a 5.5-inch QHD AMOLED edge-to-edge display.
- Camera: If someone says his phone has the best camera, he’s either lying or have a OnePlus 6. With 25MP dual rear cameras and dual LED flash, OnePlus 6 is going to be equipped with a 16MP front-facing dual camera with retina scanner. So, who’s complaining?
- Ingress Protection: Well, infection is a bigger word, but OnePlus 6 doesn’t seem to have dust and water ruin your mood. The new device is planned to have a water and dust resistant body with an IP68 international standards.
- Color: Not providing enough options and disappointing a big ratio of world’s population, OnePlus 6 doesn’t plan to wear pink. However, its going to be available in jet black, pearl white and golden colors.
- Price: “Costs are increasing YoY, we only make flagship products, and we don’t believe in selling products at a loss” added by the CEO Carl Pei, in an AMA (Ask Me Anything) event. With this point, you can assume the price to be over $800 this time. Well, I don’t like part.
- Launching: Though OnePlus doesn’t follow a trend like other giants. But, considering the previous launches, OnePlus 6 may arrive around July-August 2018. Just hope there’s no mood of launching a OnePlus 5T instead.
All features and specs mentioned above are highly likely to appear on the upcoming device. However, critics don’t seem to settle with already named ‘crazy light-up rear logo for notification’ feature. Although, it doesn’t seem to be an issue for the majority of users as other specs have enough luster to attract and cover any flaws if present.