Be The Best Version Of You!
Losing weight is a difficult task but not impossible and you have to do it for yourself because no one else will do it for you!
Whether you want to stay fit, tone up, reduce weight, build muscle, or start a new diet, you need a trustworthy app to track your calories intake and fitness routine throughout the day. Moreover, doing right exercise is not the battle, you should also know the analysis of your every meal as calories intake plays a major role in achieving your goals. Luckily, it is possible with the calorie tracker apps that will give you exact information of protein, carbohydrates, fat, and fiber.
Must Read: 10 Best Yoga Apps For Android Of 2018
In this post, we’ve rounded up 10 best calories counter apps that will keep an eye on the micro nutrients and help you to get active and follow a healthy lifestyle.
Best Apps To Count Calories
1. Simple Calorie Count
Rating: 4.0 Stars
Simple Calorie Count is one of the best calorie counter appsF which helps you to track and build a personal folder about your day’s intake calories count. It is an awesome way to keep a check and count how many calories you have burn by exercising. Let’s check its features now:
- It allows to back up and restore the diary via SQLite format.
- It is possible to analyze your weekly and monthly.
- The app provides a home-screen widget for quick viewing of your calorie total.
2. Calorie Counter
Rating: 3.4 Stars
If you’re looking for a tracker that will count your daily intake over any period of time, then this application is for you. The app will track everything you eat and their nutritional value quickly and easily. So, now don’t wait any longer to start your diet, start to lose weight now with the calorie counter. Let’s check out its features:
- You can take backup of your data with Dropbox.
- It has more than 300 food items, that will help you to select the exact item you had. You can also change quantity and add food as per your choice.
- The app allows you add and remove calories for future days as well.
3. Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary
Rating: 4.5 Stars
Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary is like a coach in your pocket which helps you to stay healthy and fit. With this app, you can easily calculate your food diary and check your diets and targets to reduce weight. Calorie Counter gives you meal reminders to make sure fill up the information that what you had for breakfast, lunch, and dinner without any delay. Let’s check out its features now:
- You can connect your calorie tracker with Fitbit trackers and Aria body scale.
- It allows you to set and track your nutrition goals for carbs, fats, sugars, fiber, sodium, cholesterol, vitamins and minerals.
- The app allows you to personalize the app and plans as per on your age, height, weight, gender and activity level.
4. MyPlate Calorie Tracker
Rating: 4.5 Stars
With this app, it is easy to monitor your macro nutrient consumption such as protein, carbs, fiber and fat and your desired ratio. MyPlate Calorie Tracker is one of the best calorie counter apps in 2018 and the most user-friendly way to check your calories and stay fit. Get real-time, 24/7 365 days a year support to stay motivated, focused or get useful advice from the members of a motivational community. Let’s check out the features now:
- It allows setting meal-time reminders to keep you on track.
- You can keep a tap on your daily water intake.
- You will get a personalized daily calorie goal based on your profile information.
5. Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker
Rating: 4.4 Stars
It is a calorie counter and diet tracking app which not only allows to access detailed fitness programs and diet reporting but also provides articles by health experts and thousands of healthy recipes so you can find the diet which is right for you. Let’s check out the features now:
- It has more than 600,000 healthy & tasty recipes that will help you complete your nutrition targets.
- The app provides more than hundreds of demos of effective cardio and strength exercise to avoid injuries.
- It contains all fitness and nutrition logs which are required to keep pace with your goals.
6. Lose It! – Calorie Counter
Rating: 4.4 Stars
Lose It! is the world’s most fun and effective weight loss program to set goals, track and calculate the daily calorie budget to lose weight. Over 30 million people are trusting this app to remain their fitness. Unlike other calorie counter apps, you can search database or use a barcode scanner to easily scan in foods you’ve consumed. Let’s check out the features now:
- You can create your own private challenge with friends, or join a public challenge for serious motivation.
- The app suggests calories per meal based on your plan to encourage more confident meal choices.
- The app tracks more than just calories with macronutrients such as water, health, weight, and body measurement goals.
7. Calorie Counter – EasyFit free
Rating: 4.7 Stars
Easy Fit is an extremely fast weight loss tracker which is very beautifully designed to tracks your food, exercises, weight, waist measurements and helps you to get fit. With It allows you to select any fitness goal like weight loss, bodybuilding, gain muscles. If you are diet conscious or want to reduce few inches than this fitness app will help you to achieve your goals. Let’s check out its features now:
- It counts your daily macros based on the food you ate.
- You can personalize the app with 24 beautiful colors. track your progress as you go.
- It allows to create your own food or mix several foods into a new meal.
Must Read: Best Fitness Apps to Keep You in Good Shape
8. YAZIO – Calorie Counter & Nutrition Tracker
Rating: 4.6 Stars
Price: Free – $6.99 per month.
This app brings the meal planning, calorie counting, fitness tracking, carb counting and activity tracking tools to check your progress as you go. This powerful utility allows adjusting your eating and fitness habits to your evolving needs. It is also considered as one of the best calorie counter apps. Let’s check out its features now:
- It has an easy-to-use interface.
- It has a built-in barcode scanner and water tracker.
- You can connect your fitness apps like Google Fit, Fitbit, and Garmin.
9. My Diet Coach – Weight Loss
Rating: 4.4 Stars
Price: Free – $ 4.99 per month.
Lose weight by tracking food & fitness with My Diet Coach app. It helps you find your inspiration, inner motivation to keep you on track, make healthy lifestyle changes, resist food cravings, avoid exercise laziness, and coach you through other weight loss difficulties.
- You will get inspiring quotes and motivating tips to boost your weight loss motivation.
- It allows you to set your own goals and track your daily performance.
- The app also rewards you with ‘My Diet Rewards’.
10. Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter
Rating: 4.5 Stars
Price: Free – $ 6.99 per month.
The application is capable enough to keep an eye on those calories, carbs, fiber, protein, and fat that you consume throughout the day. You can stay focused on your goals like weight loss, maintaining weight, weight gain, and building muscle. Let’s check out its features now:
- You can add everything you eat including your own experimental food.
- It allows you to sync your workouts from other apps, and save your eaten calories, carbs, proteins and fat in the app.
- You can be integrated with Virtuagym Fitness for home & gym workouts.
- It allows you to find out which foods help you to reach your goals easily and quickly.
Must Read: 12 Best Diet and Nutrition Apps
Now that, you have many options to track your daily intake. Choose the app that suits your needs and selects your own diet plan to look the way you want.