In this digital age when internet access readily available, parents want to make sure kids cannot access any adult or inappropriate content accidentally or intentionally. Fortunately, you can choose the apps and websites that your kids can access with parental control apps that are available for almost any platform.
Must Read: 10 Best Must Have Free iPhone Apps
In this post, we’ve put together a list of the best parental control apps for iPhone to protect your child from unfiltered content, pornography, online predators and cyberbullying.
Best Free Parental Control App For iPhone
1. F-Secure SAFE
F-Secure SAFE is an all-in-one app which not only keeps your personal information secure but also protects your children from online frauds, gives you browsing protection, content filter, safe search and browsing time limits. Let’s check out its features now:
- It protects your privacy in multiple ways and keeps you away from web sites that may jeopardize your privacy.
- It protects your children from unsuitable web content.
- It is available in more than twenty languages including Spanish, Swedish, and Vietnamese.
Kidtrol is one of the best parental control tools for iPhone that enables parents to remotely block and enable all third-party apps as well as Safari, FaceTime, and Camera on all your child’s device. It can also be used to block your own device, to make sure no one else accesses your phone at friend’s place and work. Let’s check out its features now:
- It allows you to enable automated schedules to disable/enable your child’s apps and internet use in school or sleep time.
- You don’t need to set up entire schedules every day just choose the days of the week and times of the day and which devices to schedule app blocking.
- You can set a limit for data usage for you kids. So, they won’t misuse internet in your absences.
3. Kidslox Screen Time Parental Control
With Kidslox Screen Time Parental Control, you can perfectly control your family’s screen time and block apps, the internet, calls and filter web content with ease. Let’s check out its features now:
- You can easily switch between unrestricted ‘Parent mode’ and custom ‘Child mode’ to make sure you won’t affect your work at any cost.
- You can block Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and other distractions at the time of exams.
- It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and requires iOS 9.3 or later.
Spyzie is considered as the most trustworthy parental control app. It allows you to view the important information of your kid’s mobile devices from your iOS device anytime and anywhere. Let’s check out its features now:
- Spyzie is useful for a business owner to monitor their employees in work place.
- With the help of this app, you can easily keep a track of your kids activates like call logs, locations, messages, photos, apps, and browser history.
- It is easy to install and use.
Must Read: 10 Best Barcode Scanner Apps For iPhone 2017
5. Pumpic Control Panel
Image Credit: lifehack.org
Pumpic Control Panel is a supplementary tool that allows you to access the most important target cell phone monitoring information anytime from your iOS device. Let’s check out its features now:
- It allows monitoring call logs, browsing history, messages & contacts.
- You can lock or reboot device remotely.
- The app gives control to parents the access to their kids’ most important activities on mobile devices in no time.
6. OurPact – Parental Control & Screen Time Manager
OurPact is a parental control tool and family locator for iPhone that enables parents to manage their family’s screen time with a simple tap of a finger. It is also useful to locate all their individual devices paired to their parent account in case of lost or stolen items. Let’s check out the features of OurPact:
- It allows to schedule screen time throughout the day or week.
- It is useful for blocking access to texting apps, internet, and apps.
- You can block social media or games with a single touch, while leaving apps will help your children to learn discipline and self-control.
7. FamilyTime Dashboard
FamilyTime Dashboard is the new way for families to manage content and time across all devices. This app allows you to limit screen time, monitor kid’s cell phone activities like calls and location. Let’s check out the features now:
- You can view the phone activity reports of your children and you can check your kid’s location history as well.
- You can get SOS alerts from your children with full location details. So, you can always be there for you kids in case of an emergency.
- The app notifies you when your son/daughter is in a car with over speeding the limit.
- Like other apps, you can quickly block all the social media accounts and internet at one touch.
Must Read: 10 Best Music Player Apps For iPhone In 2017
8. Screen Time Parental Control
Screen Time Parental Control is another one of the best parental control apps that helps you to keep an eye on your kid’s activity when they are using your smartphone. In other words, the app has a timer that allows you to set a daily time limit on the amount of time you want to your child to spend on tablets and phone. Let’s check out the features now:
- It is available in 8 different languages including Portuguese and German.
- Unlike other apps, the app rewards kids with bonus time for completing tasks and chores.
- You can easily block social apps and games during school and sleeping hours.
9. Kaspersky Safe Kids
Kaspersky Safe Kids helps you to manage your kids’ internet activities and allows you to quickly block access to inappropriate websites. This app makes sure that parents always stay connected with their kids and be sure that kids are always protected in the digital world. Let’s check out the features now:
- The app notifies you when your kid exceeds the allowed screen time.
- You can flexibly customize a list of blocked and allowed sites.
- It also gives you advice on your child’s digital activities.
10. Qustodio Parental Control
Qustodio Parental Control is a simple and easy to use app that not only manages kids’ screen time but also monitors each activity of your kids. Let’s check out the features now:
- It will protect your kids from inappropriate content or any site you choose whether they use Safari, Chrome or any other web browser.
- You will get a daily report of all your child’s activity in your inbox.
- You can use Qustodio to any desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
Next Read: 5 Best Call Recorder Apps For iPhone 2017
Now you know how to monitor and control your kid’s device. So, choose the app that fits your needs and secure your kids from the cons of internet.