On your Windows computer, you usually end up accumulating a lot of photos. They are there because you prefer to backup all your Photos and videos on your Windows computer from several different devices or smartphones. So, when all your old and new memories are at one place you should organize them better so that you can find anything quickly and easily whenever it is required. Sometimes this is not because we have backed up anything on computer, but it is because of duplication. When you share or download same picture multiple times or when you have same photos in multiple drives then there are multiple copies of same photos on your computer. these copies might occupy space on your hard disk without your knowledge. To manage your photos well you also need to clear these multiple copies and to do this best photo management software for windows can help you by putting all the photos in one place and showing you all the details of your photos with thumbnail preview.
Top 6 Best Photo Management Software For Windows
In this article, we are listing 6 best photo management software for Windows which will make it simpler for you to manage photos on your Windows computer.
1. Photo Organizer:
When it comes to managing and organizing photos on your Windows Computer then this tool from Tweaking Technologies looks perfect application for this purpose. The application is loaded with amazing features. You can download and install the app from the link.
Once you are done with the installation, open the app. You will find that the interface of the application is quite simple and easy to understand. You will see all your photos in one place. You can bulk edit them or can apply bulk operations on your photos. Here are the key features of the application.
- All your photos in one place- Now there will be one interface for all your photos.
- Batch rename photos-the Quickly rename all the photos of an event or of a particular category so that you can easily identify them.
- Delete Duplicate photos- The application also allows you to delete duplicate photos and the best part is that it finds duplicates on the basis of the content of file so if you have duplicate photos with different names then it will also help you to get rid of them.
- Anytime revert changes: The application allows you to revert all the changes when you want. So if you have accidentally done something wrong, then too you need not to worry.
2. ACDsee System:
If you have a photographer inside and you are looking for a photo manager with some more features then you should go for Acdsee. Like a good photo management, it shows all your photos on one place and with this you can add some professional amazing effects to your photos.
3. Adobe Bridge:
You must have heard of Adobe Photoshop in photography. There is an application of Adobe for photos management purpose and it works as one of the best photo management software. You can open an explorer window in the side pane. From here, you can choose a folder or folder for which you want to organize images. Here are some key features of this Photo management software.
- It allows you to set default preferences for the images you are uploading on the drive.
- The application allows you to batch edit applications and allows you to add watermark to the batch of images.
- You can easily keep and organize your Panorama and HDR images.
4. Magix Photo Manager:
Magix is one of the best software to manage photos for windows. It fetches all the photos on your computer within a few seconds and brings them to one place. Here you can do multiple operations with your files. Some key features of this application are.
- Tools for cropping picture size optimization and red-eye removal are available.
- It allows you to create a photo album anywhere on your computer and allow you to easily move photos there.
- This tool also allows you to organize photos on your computer by removing duplicates.
5. Fresh View Multimedia Organizer:
So, here is another best photo management software for windows which is not only a photo organizing. By organizing photos, it does a lot of things. It is a complete multimedia organizer best part about this application is that it is free. Some key features of the app are as follows.
- You can also preview your Audio and video files on the app.
- Users can organize their files without opening any folder.
6. Phototheca Organizer:
Another in the list of best photo management software is Phototheca. The application is having free and the pro version in the free version you can organize up to 5000 photos there is no limit for the size. It is a cross-platform application and you can organize your photos neatly. Some of the features of this application are really appreciable such as you can adjust the size of thumbnails and you can edit photos in full screen which makes it best photo management software.
Some of the key features of this Windows Photos Manager tool are:
- You can check where are the original photos and where are the copies.
- Auto update recently added files.
- Supports multiple video and image formats.
This is how with the help of these best software to manage photos you will be able to manage Photos on your computer. Photos are memories for you and you can refresh them at any time if they are well organized on your computer.