Although watching the news or reading newspapers are the preferred ways to keep yourself updated about things happening around the world. But these days when everything has gone online, why should you still be stuck in the stone age.
So, if you have missed on that part then Microsoft owned Bing search engine provides you a Weekly trends quiz. By taking this quiz, you can enhance your knowledge about weekly trends and can see what has been in the limelight this week.
Bing offers a seven question quiz every Friday for its US users. It provides you answers instantly with a brief of story. Even if your answers are correct, you will be able to see some details about the context. So here is how you can access Bing weekly quiz.
- Open bing.com on any web browser.
- Click on the options Button (Three horizontal lines given at the top right corner)
- Now navigate to settings under Country/region you will see United States – English. if there is some other country and language you can change it by clicking on it.
- A new page will be open in front of you from here you can click on country/region to change it.
- Once you are done with these settings go back to bing.com. You will find Bing home page quiz here or you can type weekly quiz in the search box.
- Now you will be on the main page of the quiz. Choose your answers from the four options and you will get to know if your answer is correct or not with a brief story in the same context.
This is how Bing trends quiz can help you to keep your knowledge sharp about the latest trends.
If these 7 questions are not enough then you can explore some more online quizzes to enhance your knowledge.
BBC also rolls out a quiz every week with 7 questions and 3 options to answer. You can access this quiz by going to the given link.
Same as Bing you will immediately get to know if your answers are correct with a brief of the story.
Also Read: Safer Internet Day: Quick Quiz