Google Pixel 2’s display has been a subject of controversy since its launch. A lot of hysteria is going around since both these products, Google Pixel 2 and XL rolled out. For starters, we would like to clarify that both these devices are pretty awesome. However, there are some issues being reported about its display.
What Is The Problem Actually?
We’re not as adaptive to “Change” happens to be one of the main reason why the device’s display issues have been in hot air. Google had promised that their new launch would be in saturated color mode which would look more appealing and realistic. But many users have not been flexible enough to adapt to this change and still want something that they’re used to seeing in their mainstream Smartphones. Technically, there is nothing wrong with the display, it just appears a bit different.
So, if you are not adaptive to this big change, a little tweak can make your Pixel 2’s color look more vibrant and appealing. Let’s see what you need to do.
How To Tweak Pixel 2’s Display Settings With Oreo Colorizer
Oreo Colorizer app can crank up the color saturation levels of your device and offer you a vibrantly soothing display. Follow these quick steps to install the app on Google Pixel 2/XL:
- First, download the APK file from APK mirror.
- Once the APK file is installed, Tap on the file to open it.
- Here you will be notified with an alert saying that “Your phone is not allowed to install unknown apps from this source.” Don’t worry! Just tap on “Settings” and proceed further.
- Toggle “Allow from this Source” option.
- Tap the back key and hit the “Install” button at the bottom.
- Installation process might take up a few seconds. Sit back and relax until you see “App installed” message on the screen.
- To get started with the app, hit “Open”.
- The app will welcome you with an incredibly simple user interface. To tweak the display settings of your Google Pixel 2, tap on “Start” to use optimized rendering.
- Grant access and permissions to the application and then you’re good to go.
- To notice the change in display settings, primarily focus on the red and orange colors. Here you will see how vibrant the colors are turned into.
By following these steps your Google Pixel 2’s display will be just like your other Smartphones. Despite all of the digital ink spilled over these phones, the display on both the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL will now look remarkably stunning!