If you just purchased a new iPhone X and trying out its amazing features then you should explore more about Animoji. Sending voice messages was already fun but sending a voice message with Animoji is something which is amazing and downright hilarious. There is something even more amazing which is creating Animoji Karaoke. Being an iPhone X user or a fan of Apple you must watch video of Anemoji karaoke released by Apple here is the link.
So after watching this if you wish to create your Animoji Karaoke then here is how you can create Your Animoji Karaoke.
Must Read: How To Hard Reset Or Reboot Your iPhone X
- First of all, you should be ready with the track/song on which you want to create the karaoke. You should remember that the moment you will start creating an Animoji, your iPhone X speakers will be turned off. Therefore, you should keep the music playing on some other source such as on any other speaker.
- Make sure that you have the lyrics for the karaoke track you are going to use to create Animoji karaoke. Remember that you will have to tap start button of Animoji and play button of the track at the same time. Also check if you have screen recording shortcut in the Control center buttons (Menu appears when you scroll up on any screen). If it is not there then you should add it by going to settings>Control Centre>Customize controls
- Once you are done with these preparations Open Messages app on the iPhone X and tap on compose button.
- Now tap on App store icon given in the left of the compose box at the bottom you will see many options such as Apple Pay Animoji, Music, Digital touch message, Choose Animoji from these options.
- Next you need to select your favorite Animoji on which you want to record Karaoke.
- Now play the music on the other device which is ready with the track and turn on the screen recording from control center.
- Record your Animoji Karaoke and stop screen recording by taping red stripe on the top of the screen. Your karaoke video will be saved to camera roll.
- This will be a video of full iPhone screen so if you need to extract only Animoji from this video you will need an app to crop video.
- Download Video crop app from App store it is a free app.
- Crop your Animoji Karaoke video using this app and save it to gallery.
That’s it, your Animoji Karaoke video is saved and ready to share. Share your Animoji karaoke video with your friends and Make their favorite Animoji sing for them in your voice.
Next Read: Add Virtual Home Button To Your iPhone X