Tethered headsets versus untethered, what will you choose? Obviously Untethered!
Irrespective of whether you have to keep on charging the headset and connect it through Bluetooth, at least you can sense freedom. Moving around with wireless headsets provide a seamless listening experience. Playing games with one is as cool as listening to Eminem’s rap songs. With noise cancellation and sturdy build, a headset can cost you a fortune. But don’t worry, we have compiled a list of best wireless gaming headsets which could fit in your budget.
Before doing so, let’s discuss the what is your need?
We have listed it in three categories:
What is your gaming platform, is it Mac, Windows, PlayStation 4 or Xbox? Mostly all the headsets are compatible with multiple devices and even Windows or Mac. We have mentioned the compatibility with all the headsets listed.
Getting a wireless headset is certainly not a cheap deal. If you still want to own one, then looking for a budget-friendly option or waiting till you have enough money saved for the expensive one are some of the considerable options.
Read Also : VR Gaming Headsets For Next-Gen Gamers
Being wireless is not the only quality that you look when you are looking for headsets. So, in the list mentioned below, we have mentioned some of the other features along with the price to check out all the features and price tag before you decide to make one yours. Some of the extra features could be adjustable headbands, game controls on an ear pad, longer battery life, retractable mic and many more.
Let’s move forward and check out the list:
Best Wireless Gaming Headsets That Fits In Your Budget:
The list contains the best of Wireless Gaming headsets with great features and pocket friendly. If you are looking for such an option, read on!
1. SteelSeries Siberia 800 (Price – $243)
One of the great option when it comes wireless gaming headsets is Steel Series Siberia 800. It is high end product with one of the most priced item in the list but with quality, there is was a price. Let’s take a look at the specifications of the headset:
- Compatibility is an important factor to check out. The headset is compatible with all the gaming media such as Playstation 4, Mac, Xbox or Windows PC.
- It has surround output of 7.1 which gives you crystal clear surround sound.
- It comes with a retractable mic along with a indicator light. Moreover, it has an OLED transmitter that enables you to adjust EQ and sound settings as per preferences.
- Along with memory foam ear cushions, it has two lithium- ion batteries, you can enjoy uninterrupted gaming of about 20 hours.
2. Turtle Beach Ear Force Z300(Price – $179.95 – $200)
If you are on a strict budget and also want a headset with cool features, Turtle Beach Ear Force Z300 is one of the best options. Let’s checkout the specifications of this one:
- It has zero latency with no static and also 7.1 Dolby surround sound.
- It is compatible with different gaming media such as XBox, PlayStation, Mac or PC.
- It consists of rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery which provides you 15 hours of uninterrupted gaming experience.
- It has a mic which can be removed when not needed. Along with the mic, you can also detach volume controls from the side of the headset.
3. Logitech G930(Price – $119.99)
The aforementioned headsets could be a little expensive for you, and if you want something a little more cheaper, than Logitech is good to opt for. Let’s take a look at the specifications to know more about the headset.
- Just like other two mentioned above, it also comes with 7.1 surround sound and noise cancelling microphone.
- It has two Li-ion batteries and it also comes with a 1.6 inch driver, 32 Ohms impedance.
- The headset is fully compatible with PC but partially compatible with Mac, which means not all the functions will work when connected to Mac.
- It has intuitive in-game controls which works well.
4. Creative Sound Blaster Recon 3D Omega(Price – $175.75)
Creative Sound Blaster Recon 3D is considered to be the best wireless headset for gaming but it is a bit pricey but it also has a reason for the same. Let’s take a look at the specifications of the headset:
- It has surround sound processor and its unique Sound core 3D chipset which is responsible for better sound quality without lagging.
- It is compatible with XBox, Playstation, Mac and Windows.
- It has an inbuilt hardware decorder and noise cancelling technology.
- It provides easy access to the controls such as scout mode, instant mute, master volume, mic boost and more.
5. Astro Gaming A50(Price – $351.56)
The Astro Gaming A50 is another option to go for if you are looking for a wireless gaming headset. Let’s take a look at the specifications of the headset:
- It can be used with all gaming media whether it’s Windows, Mac, Xbox or PlayStation.
- With 5.8 GHz frequency, there are very little chances of interference.
- The sound quality of the headsets is good due to MixAmp technology and open air transducers with 7.1 surround sound.
- It has comfortable ear pads and adjustable headband. It has Mini b USB which makes sure that you can get long hours uninterrupted gaming experience.
6. Corsair H2100 (Price – $80-$120)
Yet another best wireless headset for gaming which fits into your budget, Corsair H1200 is a great choice to get a amazing gaming experience. Let’s checkout the specifications of the headset:
- It has 7.1 Dolby surround sound along with 4 GHz of wireless connection which allows you to move around in the area of 40 feet.
- It works on all the platforms and it has no sound lagging.
- It has adjustable headset along with ear pads with microfiber fabric.
- It has noise cancellation unidirectional mic which makes the sound quality even better.
7. Razer ManO’War (Price – $169.99)
Razer ManO’War is one of the best wireless gaming headsets which seems to be easy on your pocket. It will fulfill your wish of owning an expensive looking gaming gadget. Let’s take a look at the specifications of the headset:
- It is compatible with PC and PS4.
- With 7.1 surround-sound, it has a retractable mic.
- It has 50mm Neodymium magnet drivers.
- It stays for 14 hours after charging the device for once.
8. Turtle Beach Ear Force i60 (Price – $158.84)
Turtle Beach Ear Force i60 is a dependable and economic choice when it comes to wireless gaming headset. Let’s checkout the specifications of the headset:
- With 1. Dolby surround sound and 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response, it is a good choice.
- It has 0 Bluetooth wireless connection. It also provides controls of mic monitor, volume, master and more.
- You can get an uninterrupted gaming experience for about 10 hours.
- The memory foam ear pads make wearing the headset more comfortable.
9. Creative Sound Blaster Evo (Price – $200-$300)
Another best wireless headset which we choose for our list is Creative Sound Blaster Evo.
It is a quality product which is also budget friendly. Let’s have a look at the specifications of the headset:
- It is compatible to almost all the gaming platforms such as Mac, PS4 and Windows.
- It provides controls like active profile, volume control, battery life indicator, and headphone testing.
- It has dual mic array which makes the call clarity amazing.
- Good cushioning on the earpads to make them comfortable to wear for a long time.
Read Also: Technology Trends in Future Gaming Industry
10. Plantronics .Audio 995(Price – $229.99)
Plantronics .Audio 995 is another good option for budget friendly wireless gaming headsets. Let’s have a look at the specifications of the headset:
- With apt sound quality, these noise-cancelling headsets are great pick.
- It has dual speakers of 40 mm with easy accessing volume control buttons.
- It allows you move around up to 40 feet distance.
So, these are some of the best Wireless Gaming Headsets which are budget friendly. Check out and let us know if we missed to mention your favorite one.