If you are a graphic designer then you must need a powerful and high-performance machine. Since we are living in an era of high technology world, you must be aware of highly featured, advanced, good design machine for your graphics designing work.
So, here is a well-researched list of highly-advanced and affordable laptops for graphic designers like you!
1. Apple Macbook Pro
Apple’s MacBook Pro can be a perfect choice for graphic designers. It is a powerful machine due to its configuration, as it has a memory of 16GB RAM and Intel i7 Quad Core processor. It is one of the high demand products by Apple and one of the best laptop for designers. It runs with the latest OS X 10.13 High Sierra. Some of the specifications of the product are:
- 15″ Retina Display
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- 8GHz quad-core 7th-generation Intel Core i7 processor
- Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz
- 16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory
- 256GB SSD storage
- Radeon Pro 555 with 2GB memory
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Color: Space Gray
- Attractive and well-designed
- Thinner and lighter
- Retina Display
- Remarkable audio quality
- AMD Radeon Pro Graphics
- Doesn’t have USB port
You can buy Apple’s MacBook Pro from this link.
2. Asus ROG G752VS
Asus ROG G752VS is a powerful gaming laptop with a unique design. It offers all modifications of technology with Plasma Copper surface with its unique screen design it is one of the best laptop for web design creation also It is one of the best laptops for multimedia and graphic designing. It is a Windows notebook which runs on Windows 10 OS. You can see the specifications of the laptop below.
- NVIDIA GTX 1070 8GB Graphics Card
- Unlocked 7th-Gen Intel Core i7-7820HK Processor
- 3” FHD 120Hz Refresh Rate 1920×1080 G-SYNC Display with Wideview
- Overclocked 16GB DDR4 2800MHz RAM, 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD (256×2 RAID0) + 1TB 7200RPM HDD
- Powerful battery rated 88WHrs, 8 cell Li-ion Battery Pack
- Windows 10 Pro OS
- Illuminated Chiclet Keyboard
- Overclocked performance.
- Unique display screen.
- Easy to upgrade.
- Best product in best price.
- Touchpad needs perfection.
- Sound is not good.
- Heavy in Weight.
This Unique designed notebook is not too expensive with desired features for graphic designers. You can buy it from here.
3. Lenovo Z70
Lenovo Z70, a fabulous laptop furnished with a17.3-inch screen, along with features Intel Core i7-5500U Processor & 2.2 GHz processing speed, which makes it the best laptop for graphic designing. It is one of the best laptops for graphics modification. It satisfies all needs of a graphics designer.
Here are the following specifications:
- Intel Core i5-5200U 2.4 GHz Processor
- 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive, 8GB HDD Drive; DVDRW
- 3-Inch Screen, NVIDIA GeForce GT840M 2GB
- Available at low Price
- One-touch recovery
- 4-hours battery life
- Touch screen not available
You can buy it from here
4. Acer Aspire V17 Nitro
Acer aspire V17 nitro is a good-looking, glossy metal body laptop with all the latest features. It runs on a Windows 10 OS and provides the below features:
- 6th Generation Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad Core Processor 2.6GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.5GHz (6MB L3 cache)
- 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display
- 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory
- 1TB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- Acer TrueHarmony Plus High-Performance Sound System
- Four Built-in Stereo Speakers and Built-in Digital Microphone
- Secure Digital (SD) card reader P
- Metal body
- Thin design
- High-octane performance
- Imperfect Case stability
- Maintenance is not good
- Small battery life
However, it is a good option for graphic designers due to its design and features. You can buy it from here.
5. HP ENVY 15t Laptop
HP is a well-known company in the electronics consumers market. HP ENVY 15t laptop is well designed, high-quality graphics featured laptop. It can be the best choice for graphics designers with all needed features. It is one of the best laptops for multimedia design. Here, are the following features of it.
- Genuine Windows 8 64, 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4710HQ Processor (2.5GHz, 6MB L3 Cache)
- 1TB hard drive with HP Protect Smart Protection; 8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM (2 Dimm)
- 6-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit Display (1366×768)
- Intel HD Graphics 4600, 802.11b/g/n WLAN, 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI, 1 RJ45, 1 headphone-out/microphone-in combo
- Standard Keyboard; Beats Audio with 4 Speakers, Fingerprint Reader, 1 Year HP Warranty
- Slim body design with aluminum body.
- Speedy application performance.
- Absence of SSD storage
You can purchase this laptop from here
That’s all folks! We have showed you 5 best laptops for graphic design which will give you the best designing practice in a convenient way. We hope this article will help you to choose the best machine for your graphic designing work.