It’s difficult to look into our product/service’s flaws when we think that we’re performing extremely well. Therefore, we constantly need to push ourselves by asking directly to our consumers (who can be our best critics too). In such conditions, we can use online survey tools to measure our service, product or business.
An online survey software is the perfect tool to gain information from your consumers. It allows users to generate custom surveys and circulate them to a specific set of people to receive responses. Survey tools can be used by a small restaurant or a huge enterprise. Now if you are a startup, online survey tools are great means to figure out whether your firm is moving in the right direction. Moreover, there are free online survey tool that can help you obtain direct insights from the customers, which will help your business grow.
Top 4 Free Online Survey Tools For Your Business
Here are the most powerful online survey apps to help boost your business’ growth. Read On!
- Google Forms
- SurveyMonkey (free option)
- Qualtrics (free option)
- SurveyGizmo (free option)
- Zoho Survey (free option)
One of the most sought free online survey tools, Google Forms is a powerful addition to the list. Google Forms is available in the Google Drive package along with Slides, Sheets and Docs. It’s completely free and it lets you select and work with templates and create smart survey forms. Further, responses from survey forms can be gathered into Google Sheets. There are many add-ons that are available to include more export and analytics options in Google Forms. Some of them are Pictographr, Smartsheet Sync and SurveyMonkey.
It comes with Google Drive package.
- Basic survey logic
- Includes many templates and various customization features
- Different question types available
- Embedding of video and pictures
- Desktop and mobile responsive tool
- Includes basic analytics
- Responses are automatically exported to Google Sheets
- Shared via link or email. It can be also embedded into websites and social media platforms.
SurveyMonkey is a freemium web-based online survey tool that lets users generate smart surveys. You can conduct surveys via different channels. Its free version allows you to send unlimited survey forms. These forms can include not more than 10 questions and users can receive a maximum number of 100 responses.
With SurveyMonkey, you can even build quizzes that can calculate their scores automatically. In the paid version, users can full modify forms and include branding to their survey forms. It also provides powerful data analytics based on the responses.
- Basic version: free
- Standard version: $35 per month
- Advantage version: $408 per year and $34 per month
- Premier version: $1,188 per year and $99 per month
- Unlimited surveys
- Not more than 10 questions in each survey
- 100 responses from each survey
- 24*7 customer service via email
- Can create quizzes
- 40 survey templates
Qualtrics is a unique research platform software that lets the user obtain business insight in four key vectors. They are product experience, employee experience, customer experience and brand experience.
Qualtrics is a freemium tool that lets users send survey forms, receive 100 responses per form and send 10 emails. It provides 8 question types.
- Free version with limited features
- Contact Qualtrics via website for details on pricing. Click here to visit the website
- Includes one active survey
- Consists of 100 responses and 10 outgoing emails
- Offers eight question types
- Can ask unlimited questions
- Provides filtering and summary reports
- Creates logical surveys
- Online reporting
- Does not expire
SurveyGizmo is a freemium only survey tool that used by several companies. The free tier lets you produce three survey forms in five pages. You can include unlimited questions in a survey but can only receive 100 responses from a single survey. Options like radio buttons, dropdown menu, rating, short-answer questions and checkbox are available in the free version.
With SurveyGizmo, you can export data and gather one standard report. You can look at report online and share survey through a link.
- Basic version: $25 per month
- Standard version: $84 per month
- ‘Market Research’ edition: $125 per month
- ‘Full Access’ edition: $166 per month
- Offers three surveys
- Can include unlimited questions
- Not more than 100 responses from a single survey
- In-depth documentation
- Required questions
- Can access community forum round the clock
- Export data and get one standard report
- Style, font and color customization
- Capability to modify logo, footer text and alt text
- Can share survey via link
Zoho Survey is one of the online survey tools that has three different versions: Free, Standard, Premium and Enterprise. The free tier helps you to create unlimited surveys, which comes with a limit of 15 questions and 150 responses per survey. Templates are completely free.
You can share surveys on social media platforms embedded with OR codes. Free tier users can integrate surveys with MailChimp, Facebook, GApps Marketplace and Zoho Campaigns.
Standard: $24 per month and $19 per month (if billed annually)
Premium: $29 per month billed and $24 per month
Enterprise: $49 per month or $41 per month (if billed annually)
- Includes unlimited surveys
- 15 questions in a single survey
- 150 responses in a single survey
- End page logic
- Can access 50+ templates
- Embedded surveys
- Can share surveys via social media
- Uses QR codes
- Can integrate with MailChimp, Facebook, GApps Marketplace and Zoho Campaigns
Here are the 5 best free online survey tools that can be used to get feedback from your consumers. We hope this list helps you grow your business. Share your experience in the comments section below.