Whether you are moving files from one device to another device, phone to tablet or phone to computer, transferring data is always a time-consuming task especially when you want to share large files. Moreover, transferring the data securely without any limits or restrictions is another concern. Thankfully, all these issues can be avoided by simply using a reliable file sharing app. Using these apps will not only allow to instantly transfer but also to view and backup the data. So, we’ve hand-picked 10 best file sharing apps for Android. Here are some of them!
Best Apps To Share Files On Android
1. Xender – File Transfer & Share
Ratings: 4.4 Stars
If you are looking for an app that can help you to share photos, music, and movies with your friends, then Xender is the perfect app that helps to share all kind of files anytime & anywhere. It provides two-hundred times Bluetooth transfer speed that transfers your files in no time. It is available in over 20 languages including English and French.
- Xender is suitable for cross-platform transferring such as Windows, Android, IOS, and PC/ Mac.
- You can send and receive photos, videos, movies, and apps without any limitations of file size.
- The app allows to view, delete and move files from one folder to another and allows to take a backup when you want to clear your smartphone storage.
Must Read: 5 Best Android Apps For Business
2. SHAREit – Transfer & Share
Image Source: techbeasts.com
Ratings: 4.6 Stars
SHAREit is considered as the world’s fastest cross-platform file transferring app that is 200 times quicker than Bluetooth. The app transfers original files without compromising on the quality.
- It is an amazing tool that shares your contacts, music, MMS, SMS, and movie, from your old device to new device in with just one tap of your finger.
- It is easy to use application that is known as no 1 downloaded App on Google Play in 24 countries and regions.
- No internet needed to use the app.
3. Send Anywhere
Ratings: 4.7 Stars
It is a simple yet quick app that allows unlimited files sharing in just a few minutes. The best part about this app is, you can share files without using the internet connection.
- It comes with a user-friendly interface.
- You need to generate a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer with your friends.
- You can pair your phone to nearby devices directly via QR code or a 4-digit key.
Must Read: 20 Best Free Android Apps
Image Source: inspectordownload.com
Ratings: 4.3 stars
SuperBeam is one of the best file transferring apps that share files between two different devices using Wi-Fi. It makes file sharing convenient and fast that allows to connect the desired devices using QR codes or manual sharing key.
- SuperBeam allows you to keep a track of every transfer of all the shared operations.
- You can share single and multiple files of all the kind such as contacts, pictures, videos, movies and documents.
- Unlike other file transferring apps, it supports light, dark and AMOLED color themes.
5. 4 Share Apps – File Transfer
Image Source: lemons.ly
Ratings: 4.3 Stars
4 Share Apps is one of the best file transferring apps that allows to quickly share files with friends. You can share files between Android platforms.
- The app allows you to quickly get connected with another device just by scanning the QR Code.
- You can share all types of files anytime and anywhere.
- The app supports more than 31 different languages including Simplified & Traditional Chinese.
6. Zapya – File Transfer, Sharing
Ratings: 4.5 Stars
Over 500 million users worldwide rely on the fastest file sharing app for cross-platform sharing and transferring. It is the simplest and easiest app that supports multiple languages.
- You can transfer photos, documents, songs and app in no time.
- Like other file sharing app, it also allows file sharing without a Wi-Fi and an internet connection.
- You can add up to four devices simultaneously to send multiple files to more than one device at the same time.
7. ES File Explorer File Manager
Ratings: 4.6 Stars
The transfer happens lightning fast with ES File Explorer File Manager. It is a free, easy and quick way to manage your files that also allows to share your files efficiently with old to a new device without any data cost.
- You can get rid of redundant files that take up your valuable storage space.
- The app manager helps you to categorize your apps, back up and create shortcuts to apps to give well-organized device.
- ES File Explorer File Manager helps you to transfer apps, documents, photos, songs and movies without using internet connection and cables. The app also supports same Wi-Fi mode & auto-created hotspot.
Ratings: 4.5 Stars
If you want to know the easiest and smoothest way to transfer your files from one device to another, then AirDroid is the must have app for you. Unlike other apps, AirDroid allows you to check and reply to phone notification on computer. Indeed, It is one of the best file sharing for Android users.
- Easy way to manage your phone and tablet wirelessly.
- Offers backup and sync
- Allows you to record your phone screenshot.
Ratings: 4.5 Stars
Portal is a great application that comes handy for transferring individual files, batch-files and folders effortlessly. You can transfer files with your wi-fi connection. Using the Portal will help you to save internet connection for something better. It is a reliable and popular file transfer apps for Android.
- With Portal, you can smoothly access, browse and share files.
- You can save files to your SD card.
- Allow you to transfer multiple files at once.
Next Read: 10 Best Messaging Apps For Android
10. Collect by WeTransfer
Ratings: 4.2 Stars
Last but not the least, Collect by WeTransfer is another one of the best file sharing for Android users. You can easily save and capture anything anytime on this app. Apart from getting the maintained content, you can also style your content in your own way.
- It is easy to use tool.
- Get tidy and organized content on your device.
- Allow you to save, songs, images, videos, links, documents and many more.
Now, you don’t need to rely on USB cables, flash drives or emails to move your files, documents, and images between devices. You can use any of the apps to transfer files from one phone to another. Choose the app that you liked the most. Do not forget to share your view after using the app in the comments below.