Call recording is a necessity for the ones who are in constant business of relying on what people say. When the words are so important to you, then keeping a record of them comes as natural. While some Android phones come equipped with software, there are several call recording apps for smartphones. Since the iPhone does not provide an inbuilt feature to record the calls, we need an app for the same. One such app is TapeACall, which can help you record calls on your iPhone. In this post, we review the app called TapeACall. This is a good call recorder as it will record the calls made and received on your iPhone in good audio quality.
TapeACall: Call Recorder
This app is made especially for iPhone users to record the calls. It works so efficiently that it is no more a worry to find out a way to keep a call record. TapeACall is a name given to the app with the same motive as to record a phone call on your iPhone. This app can be downloaded from the link given below. You will find it very powerful as it works perfectly with the iPhones. It gives you a quick solution with the audio files generated right after you finish the phone call.
Get the app from the download app below.
How To Use The TapeACall App?
TapeACall recorder is one of the finest apps as reviewed by users. It is one of the few apps for iPhone to record calls and share them with the social platforms easily. It basically works on a conference call where one line is recording the two-way conversation.
Step 1: Launch the app on your iPhone.
Step 2: Make a call, tap on the recorder button which appears on the screen in-app.
Step 3: The options appear, choose the Merge Calls.
Step 4: When the call is disconnected, the recording is saved automatically.
Step 5: To play the call recording, tap on playback.
Step 6: Tap on share to export the recording on email, messaging apps.
One can also get the transcript for the phone conversation. Just in case you are not able to play the audio file, read the entire conversation on the app.
This app is available with the best features listed below can be used on iPhone.
- The incoming and outgoing calls are both recorded in good audio quality. It comes as a deciding factor because other apps are not providing good quality audio.
- There are no hidden fees applicable to the plan you are paying for. The yearly cost of the plan includes all call recorded, which makes it a truly unlimited call recorder.
- Start the call recording in the middle of the ongoing call. You can use this feature to act on the decision of recording call after you are sure.
- This app works everywhere in the world; therefore you can use it while travelling. Don’t have to stay bound for you can record calls around the world.
- The saved call recordings can be shared over the different platforms on your phone. Download the mp3 format files of the call recordings to play in any audio player.
- Different call recordings can be given a customized label to easy recognition. The call recordings can be searched with work, home and personal call labels.
We believe that the call recorder app from TapeACall is most importantly good for using with other apps. This can prove to be a good option for all iPhone users looking for a recorder app for basic needs. We find the premium version features to be more versatile.
We Love To Hear From You
We would like to know your views on this review of the TapeACall . Tell in the comments section below about how likely you are to use the app. Please share the article with others to let them know these tips.
Follow us on social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. For any queries or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section below. We would love to get back to you with a solution. We post regularly on the tips and tricks along with solutions to common issues related to technology. Subscribe to our newsletter to get regular updates on the tech world.