Wherever we go, the first thing we do is click pictures. As this has become a necessary part of our vacations, so that we can capture and cherish every moment in our old times.
Travelling and holidays are fine, but have you ever thought that capturing every bit fills up your Android device with hundreds of pictures, which are not organized & sorted? Have you ever thought of organizing these moments in an efficient way, so that when needed, retrieval becomes easy?
If yes, then this can be done with the help of photo organizer apps, which organizes all your pictures and videos in an efficient way. Photo management apps save you time & storage as well. And what’s better than a photo organizer app to organize your pictures automatically. So, to help you organize & sort your pictures & videos, today we will talk about some of the best photo organizer apps for Android. But, before that let us know what features an Android photo organizer app or photo management app should have.
What Features Does an Photo Management App Must Have?
There are several features that a photo management should have to help out users with their collection of pictures & videos. Let’s discuss what a worthy and best photo organizer app and a management should have:
- Must have a high-quality image viewer
- Organizer to organize pictures automatically
- Non-destructive image editor that doesn’t ruin the originality of an image
- Should have safe storage and backup support
- Superfast engine for easy and fast retrieval
- Feature to use EXIF metadata for sorting
- And in-app sharing to share favorite moments instantly
List of Contents
- 1. Google Photos
- 2. Flickr
- 3. Moments by Facebook
- 4. Slidebox – Photo Organizer
- 5. Shoebox – Photo Storage and Cloud Backup
- 6. PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos
- 7. Piktures – Beautiful Gallery
- 8. QuickPic – Photo Gallery with Google Drive Support
- 9. FOTO Gallery
- 10. A+ Gallery – Photos & Videos
Let’s Start: Best Photo Organizer Apps For Android
Now that we know what features are a must for an app to qualify as the best photo organizer for Android, let’s start with the list of some of the best photo organizer apps for Android.
1. Google Photos
On top of the list of best photo organizer apps for Android is Google Photos. A photo gallery app where you can store, organize and manage photos & videos. It backs up and organizes all the images automatically on cloud and also offers free unlimited storage to save images & videos. Also, you can share images from the app instantly. It has a powerful editing tools to customize and put effect in images.
- Free unlimited storage
- Powerful editing tools
- Share photos instantly
- Smart Automatic Albums
- Supports Google Chromecast
There is everything in Google Photos that any gallery app for Android requires, making it the best one.
This app is an all in one combination, it is the Android photo manager from where you can upload, access, organize, edit, and share photos from your smartphone from anywhere in the world. Flickr was acquired by Yahoo in 2002. It has smart and powerful editing tools as well to tweak your photos by adding filters and more.
- Store up to 1000 GB of work on cloud
- Organize and share hundreds of photos in seconds
- Edit images with intuitive tools
- Connect with friends on Flickr community
Well, Flickr – an Android photo organizer app, allows everyone to show their creativity on Flickr community where you can share pictures and connect with friends & family.
3. Moments by Facebook
This is an automatic picture organizer app for Android that manages photos of you, your friends, trips, events, and more. Moments allows you to instantly share pictures with your friends & family easily in just few clicks. You can even create shared photos album so that your friends can share and send pictures as well in that album. Basically, this is to store pictures at one place that is accessible by all the members it has been shared with.
- Free unlimited storage
- Share moments instantly with your friends & family
- Smart organizer
- Create slideshows of pictures
- Supports photos in full resolution
Moments by Facebook is created to share and organize photos easily with amazing features, making it one of the best Android photo organizer app.
4. Slidebox – Photo Organizer
Now organize and manage pictures in your smartphone by using this Android photo manager app. It has features that allows you to delete unnecessary images, compare identical photos and allows you to quickly delete them with a swipe. You can even sort pictures and them to another folder so that it becomes easy to search.
- Delete extra photos
- Sort pictures into albums
- Compare similar or duplicate pictures
- Organize photos directly in gallery
Slidebox, a Android gallery app, with these features allows you to manage and organize pictures at one single place.
5. Shoebox – Photo Storage and Cloud Backup
This is a cloud-based photo storage app for Android that automatically backup your pictures. You can organize photos from the app accordingly. It uses multiple encryption techniques to provide 100% safe and secure backup to users. Also, it offers unlimited cloud storage to store pictures. It makes easy to find favorite pictures as you can browse photos based on locations, camera, time of day, season, and many more.
- Keep photos & videos safe and secure
- Unlimited cloud storage
- Backup Facebook photos
- Search favorite pictures easily
- Create slideshows and share directly on Facebook
- Supports Google Chromecast
So, what are you waiting for, go create slideshows of favorite pictures and share it with your friends instantly by using Shoebox, a gallery app for Android.
6. PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos
Now, transfer photos through a wireless medium automatically, also create a backup and share instantly with this best photo organizer app for Android devices. With this Android photo manager, you can transfer photos between Android devices, computer, iPhone, iPad, NAS, cloud and photo services at once.
- Share photos & videos directly between Android and iOS
- Automatic backup photos & videos
- Share instantly from cloud and NAS services
- Organize pictures accordingly
This app is almost similar to all the other photo organizer apps but has some distinct features making it one of the best gallery app for Android.
7. Piktures – Beautiful Gallery
Piktures is a gallery app for Android that has innumerable of features that one needs to organize and manage pictures. It has a quickest way to access pictures, where you just have to slide right. And to access drive or cloud, just slide to the right one more time. You can access pictures on cloud from the app, it supports Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox.
- Gives access to multiple camera apps and editors
- Safe & secure
- Comes with QR code scanner
- Make your pictures more private
- Comes with video player
- Supports Google Chromecast
In this app, you can resize photos before sharing. Piktures and its features are free, with no ads, making it one of the best gallery apps for Android.
8. QuickPic – Photo Gallery with Google Drive Support
Well, this is a gallery app to organize your pictures in an efficient way. So that, you can save some space on your Android device. QuickPic has a several powerful features for file management, where you can sort, rename, create new folder, move & copy data and many more.
- New material design UI
- Fast and smooth
- Comes with multiple gestures
- Lock your private pictures with a password
- Offers cloud backup
- Supports all image and video formats
9. FOTO Gallery
This is an ultimate gallery app that is super-fast and lightweight with automated organizing method. It has features that no other Android photo organizer app has. With FOTO Gallery, you can organize and arrange pictures accordingly, which can be later sorted on the basis of creation time, name, and various other attributes.
- Super-fast loader and organizer
- Lightweight and no ads
- Trash folder to recover deleted images
- Option to hide private folders
- Displays EXIF information
This gallery app also allows you to create a GIF from a video instantly. With so many distinctive features, this photo organizer app is one of the best.
10. A+ Gallery – Photos & Videos
Organize photos and videos, create album to save them accordingly, so that they are easy to find in just few clicks. This is a photo gallery app for Android, which comes with simple UI and is fast and efficient for organizing photos & videos.
- Simple user interface
- Automated organizer
- Create own albums
- Supports multiple SD cards
- Search photos by date & location
- Password secure vault for privacy
It also comes with sync and backup option, where you can upload all your images on cloud that can be downloaded later. This gallery app is last but yet the most useful photo organizer app for Android.
In Conclusion: Best Android Picture Organizer Apps
Mostly, photo organizer apps or gallery apps are used to manage your photos in an efficient manner. So that, when you need pictures, it becomes easy for you to search and sort them from thousands. This way, you save yourself some time and space on your disk.
However, every Android photo organizer app we mentioned is best, with so many distinctive features, each of them deserves to be on top of the list. So, if you are looking for photo manager app or for image organizer app for Android device, this list is what you must check out. Install and download one now and save yourself some time from managing & organizing photos.
If you found this helpful, please let us know. You can also drop your feedback in the comment section below.