The BIOS or Basic Input Output System is a firmware interface that helps to start your PC. The very first thing your PC does when it switches on is go through BIOS. BIOS checks different essential PC hardware at startup, boots the operating system and maintains transfer of data among hardware in the computer. BIOS is in the ROM (read-only memory). Hence, the firmware can be executed while you switch on the PC. Though critical to performance, BIOS remains invisible to PC users. And because of the task it performs, it’s necessary to upgrade it with the most recent version available.
If you want to update BIOS, please ensure that BIOS version is compatible with your PC as well as backup BIOS before the update. If you fail in updating your Bios, the result can be terrible. Hence, it’s wise to choose a BIOS update software for the job.
What BIOS Update Software Does?
As we have discussed earlier that not upgrading BIOS could lead to different performance and security issues, it’s necessary to update BIOS version of your Windows PC. But, you should be an advanced user to operate BIOS or even update it. It’s not as easy as updating any other component in the computer ecosystem. A BIOS update software allows you to effortlessly update your PC BIOS version even when you are a rookie in updating BIOS. It automatically checks for outdated BIOS versions and updates it if any. Moreover, it’s safe, efficient and reliable.
However, there are few software that can actually update BIOS on Windows. Here we have listed the two best BIOS update software that can allow you to seamlessly update your BIOS version.
Top BIOS Update Software
BIOSAgentPlus is arguably the best BIOS update software you can ever find online. We all know that updating BIOS is a critical and risky task. Any wrong tweak can be problematic and exchange the entire functioning of the PC. Hence, it’s always good to look for the best tool to update BIOS on Windows computer for its smooth functioning. BIOSAgentPlus is the right tool you’re looking for. It has got many features that make it the one of the topmost BIOS updater for different Windows such as Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and even XP.
Here are some of the highlighted features of the tool. Have a look at it: –
- BIOSAgentPlus is safe for your Windows PC. it safely checks whether your BIOS needs an update or not and only then proceeds to update it. However, it will certainly ask your consent for updating BIOS of Windows PC.
- It also checks for old drivers in your system and recommends updates if necessary.
- It allows you to instantly get hold of the BIOS report. Thus, you can easily consider the BIOS update option when required.
- By updating BIOS of your system, BIOSAgentPlus prevents different computer performance and security issues, which could happen as a result of outdated BIOS versions.
Want to download an incredible BIOS update software? Click here.
2. UEFI BIOS Updater
UEFI BIOS Updater is one of the best BIOS update software. Like BIOSAgentPlus, the BIOS manager tool has also got useful features that can easily assist you to update BIOS is your Windows PC in snap time. UEFI BIOS Updater is specially designed to update UEFI or OROM modules of AMI UEFI BIOS firmware. It can be used any user even if he or she doesn’t have any advanced knowledge on BIOS modding methods.
Here are some of the most loved features from UEFI BIOS Updater. Have a look at it: –
- UEFI BIOS Updater allows you to facilitate BIOS modifications with negligible chances of BIOS issues.
- UEFI BIOS Updater easily detects BIOS version of EFI and OROM modules and updates them. The process also helps update CPU microcode.
- It’s a freeware with not more than 18 MB file size. Moreover, the BIOS update software supports all Windows versions.
Overall, UEFI BIOS Updater is a reliable and efficient BIOS update software that perform BIOS updates on Windows with negligible possibilities of BIOS crashes. Click here to download UEFI BIOS Updater.
Note: – UEFI BIOS Updater cannot be used to update BIOS types/modes such as Intel mainboard BIOS, non-UEFI AMI BIOS or Award/Phoenix BIOS.
Also Read: How To Reset Bios Settings
To check BIOS mode, press “‘Windows’ key + R” simultaneously to open ‘Run’ dialog box. Further, type ‘msinfo32’ in box and hit Enter. A window with every information about the computer will appear on the screen. Check BIOS mode in the same window.
In conclusion, all we need to say is that it’s always recommended to update your BIOS with the help of a BIOS update software unless you’re a subject matter expert. We hope that these tools will help your BIOS stay up-to-date.