Voice over internet protocol services helps users to break limitations applied by using physical phones from your local telecom company. Instead, you can use a VoIP service and make/receive calls from your cell phone or PC from anywhere across the world provided you are connected to the internet. This service encourages the Work From Home style of working and enables you to connect with your customers as per their time zones. There are many more benefits of engaging a VoIP service provider and that is why I have compiled a list of the best business VoIP providers for you to choose from.
List Of Best Business VoIP Providers For 2021
Let us begin the list with one of the best business VoIP providers as if offers the best services among others. RingCentral includes an integrated messaging service supported by video conferencing capabilities hosted from the cloud. This application is one of the most reliable services, and it claims to have a 99.99% uptime meaning you will never miss a customer call and can call anyone anytime. Other features include:
- Unlimited Internet Faxing
- Phone Conferencing
- Video Conference up to 100 participants.
- Unlimited time allotted for video meetings.
- Toll-free or local phone number
- Automatic call recording
The next one on this list is Ooma which is a decent VoIP service provider that is affordable and scalable. It is most suited for employees working from home as the phone systems are flexible and allow users to connect through a cell phone or desktop. The remote feature of Ooma is carefully designed to help manage your business despite your employees are far apart.
- It allows you to make and receive unlimited calls within North America.
- The Ooma’s Ring Group feature groups all extensions together for a quick answer.
- Video Conferencing is not free and available on the Pro Plan only.
Moving further through the list of business VoIP providers, Nextiva is a must-try option as it is equally balanced between the price and features. The mobile app is easy to install and use makes it a great app for employees who prefer working from home. It also contains a team collaboration tool known as Cospace that allows team meetings via video chat.
- The essential plan is priced only at $17.95 per month.
- Users can also share screens and take remote sessions.
Continuing on the list of best business VoIP providers, we have Grasshopper service designed for businesses that are frequently on the move. This could include delivery vans, food trucks, pop-up stores, etc. iOS and Android apps are simple to use and compatible almost with all devices.
Grasshopper offers one phone number with three extensions of the same number.
- It supports desktops and mobile phones alike.
- It is a bit expensive priced at $26 a month.
- The service range is extended only to the US and Canada.
5. 8×8 VoIP
The final entry on the list of best business VoIP providers is 8×8 services that offer simple plans to choose from. It is very minimal priced and can be integrated with third-party apps like Microsoft Dynamics, Zendesk, Netsuite, and Salesforce. It is designed to build a complete enterprise resource planning to combine Point of sale, account, and customer service modules.
- It offers Team messages and Video Conferencing.
- It allows users to share screen and features omnichannel
- It offers internet phone services at $12/month
One of the first VoIP service providers that provided services in the market was Vonage. It is known to integrate with almost all other technologies like Slack, Salesforce etc. Other important features include unlimited text messages, calls, and team messaging on all plans. However, the video conferencing is only available with premium plan.
- Vonage is available on mobile devices.
- It offers 24/7 customer support and IT solutions.
- It is a flexible system and supports business growth by adding more lines and upgrading devices.
7. Verizon VoIP
Who doesn’t know about Verizon as one of the most reliable telecommunications service provider in North America? But did you know that it was also one of the best business VoIP providers as well?
Verizon offers both fibre-optics and DSL connections across the country and is also famous for its flawless customer service with a state-of-the-art network. The VoIP plans are priced higher than others but being the most reliable service; it does deserve the extra buck.Having said that, it is generally subscribed by large business and enterprises. T
- The Uptime is guaranteed at 99.95%.
- Dedicated support lines
- Offers competitive Service Level Agreements for quality and service.
Another one of the important business VoIP providers that offers great features is GoToConnect that has been in the market since 2006. It offers a simple interface with easy functions and has been used mostly by small businesses. This VoIP service provider provides unlimited video conferencing for 250 members. It also offers virtual international numbers in more than 25 countries. As other major competitiors, a 24/7 phone, email, chat support is available. The top-notch features include:
- Custom hold music
- Caller ID
- International calling
- Unlimited call queues
- Call routing
- Do Not Disturb
- Advanced ring strategies
One of the Best business VoIP providers is Phone.com that offers cheap plans for small business. It also offers a decent CRM that can be integrated with third party apps. Other features include automated attendants; hold music, multiple device support including IP desk phones.
- It collaborates voice, text and Video conferencing.
- It offers call analytics to understand the calls duration, time of the day and busiest hours.
- Call recording feature that records all incoming and outgoing calls and lets you listen to them later.
1-VoIP provides HD call quality VoIP software for small businesses keeping in mind their budget constraints.Subscribers are provided full VoIP features, pay-per-minute calls, with the elasticity to use the prevailing devices. It offers 24/7 assistance with a lot of other features:
- It provides VoIP devices at lower rates.
- Hold Music, Call Forwarding, Extension transfers, Auto Attendant to name a few.
The Final Word On Best Business VoIP Providers For 2021
That concludes the list of the best business VoIP providers and the choice is left up to you to decide which is more suited for your business. It is not always the cost factor that you should consider to make a selection but rather a reliability and extra features are the key factors.
Follow us on social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. For any queries or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section below. We would love to get back to you with a solution. We regularly post tips and tricks, along with answers to common issues related to technology.