Reasons for recording calls are many. It ranges from wanting to ensure you don’t miss any significant points – if the call concerns work – to backing yourself up on something that concerns legal discourse and the likes. You don’t always have a pen and paper ready and neither can you possibly record everything manually. Recording calls is, therefore, the easiest and safest thing to do to accumulate important information delivered over the call. What better way to do it, then to install one of the best call recording apps for Android
A quick update! As call recording apps consume considerable device resources, it becomes important to free up valuable storage space using best Android cleaner apps. Working on smart algorithms, these apps help free up GBs of storage space in no time at all.
Best Call Recording Apps For Android Phone
We have listed some of the best call recording apps for your Android device to help you find the best one for your specific need while attending to calls.
1. Automatic Call Recorder
Automatic Call Recorder is one of the best call recorder apps for Android which helps you record any call you want. This application is both available in free and paid (premium) version and is developed by Appliqato. Let’s take a look at the features of Automatic Call Recorder:
- It comes with an integration with Google Drive and Dropbox, which allows you to synchronise all your calls to cloud.
- You can search for recordings via phone number, note or contact.
- You can choose to save the calls that you want. You can listen to the recording, add notes and share it
- In pro version, you can customise to save calls from specific contacts automatically and also they will be saved in cloud.
2. All Call Recorder
All Call Recorder has a simple and clutter-free interface. It is a freeware. Let’s look at the features of this application by Android Labs:
- It efficiently records all the incoming and outgoing calls.
- It saves your telephone conversation in 3gp format.
- You can send recorded calls via e-mail, any cloud storage, messengers, Bluetooth, etc.
- It enables you to send or delete a single record, by long typing on it to get the context menu.
One of the best call recording app, Truecaller is also known for its caller ID features which helps user to block spam calls and SMS. It tell you about the caller so that you can decide whether it is important or not. The app is reliable and efficient. Let’s take a look at the features of Truecaller:
- It allows you block a phone number by number series and name.
- It enables you to block spam and telemarketers.
- It enables you to record your important calls and save them on your phone.
- It allows you to backup call history, messages, contacts and other settings to Google Drive.
4. Call Recorder ACR
Call Recorder ACR is a free call recorder app available on Google Play. This app is also available in Paid version. Let’s look at the features of this application by NLL:
- It can save the recorded calls in ogg,3gp, mp4,wav. Find which one works for you.
- You can sync the recorded files to Google Drive or Dropbox.
- You can exclude the number, for which you don’t want to record the conversation.
- It also provides you password protection to keep your recordings secure.
5. Cube Call Recorder ACR
Cube Call Recorder is a call recorder for Android which helps you to record your outgoing and incoming calls with high quality. This freeware app is designed and developed by Catalina Group. Let’s take a look at the features of Cube Call Recorder:
- It can record phone calls, whatsapp calls, and calls on Telegram, slack, Facebook and more.
- You can select specific contacts for their calls to get recorded automatically. You can also exclude contacts for which you don’t want calls to be recorded.
- It enables you to save the recording to Google Drive and can restore them when you want.
- You can secure your call recording with pin lock.
6. Call Recorder: Automatic
Call Recorder Automatic is one of the best call recording apps available for Android devices. It is a freeware. Let’s look at the features of this app developed by Starbox.
- This app is easy to use, its interface is like a phone dialer, dial a number from the app and it will start recording.
- The audio quality of the recorded files is good.
- It enables you to save the recorded audio files to the cloud.
- It allows setting a password to keep your recorded files secure.
7. Note Call Recorder
This is a freeware and developed by BigD Inc. Let’s talk about the amazing features of the app:
- It records incoming calls and outgoing calls automatically with good sound quality.
- You can reject calls, add a phone number to blacklist and block call.
- It syncs recorded files to Dropbox, Google Drive in multi devices, multi accounts and also encrypted the files before uploading.
- It shows last week, last month statistics with intuitive charts.
8. RMC Call Recorder
RMC – Record My Call is a call recording app which helps you record both outcoming and incoming calls. All the recorded conversations are mentioned under “RecordMyCall” file in memory card. It also comes with advance search with many options to search recordings. You can upload the call recordings to Google Drive as well. Let’s take a look at the features of RMC Call Recorder:
- It allows you to record incoming and outgoing in both automatic and manual mode.
- It enables you to keep the call recording in two folders important & unsorted.
- It comes with an Advance search options to search for recordings.
- It also has automatic filter which allows you to sort call recordings on the basis of known and unknown numbers, chosen contacts.
9. Call Recorder S9 – Automatic Call Recorder Pro
One of the best applications, if you are looking forward to recording your important conversation. This application is both available in free and paid (premium) version and is developed by SMSROBOT:
- The audio quality of the mp3 is crystal clear.
- Recording Filter gives you the option to choose which calls needs to be recorded. Either, you can choose to record all calls or only calls made with your contacts or calls from unknown numbers. You can also choose a contact for which the calls can be recorded or ignored.
- Shake your device and it will start recording your call. (Premium)
- Automatic Dropbox synchronization (Premium option). You can sync all calls or favorite calls automatically. However, you can sync your calls with the free version as well by manual Dropbox synchronization.
10. Call Recorder By Recorder & Smart Apps
A call recorder apps for android by Recorder & Smart Apps is one of the best way to record your outgoing and incoming calls. The app is available in free and paid version (without ads)as well .Let’s check out the features of this Call Recorder:
- Record outcoming and incoming calls automatically with high quality.
- You can exclude the calls that you don’t want to get recorded.
- You can organize, listen, add notes and share your call recording. Moreover, you can keep them on cloud as well.
- You can mark a call recording as important and save it separately in an important category.
[also-read-section postSulg=”best-video-conferencing-apps-to-download/” title=”Also Read”
11. Total Call Recorder
Total Call Recorder comes with handful of features to record voice calls. It helps you manage your conversation with partner loved ones. The app has a simple interface and is user friendly. Let’s take a look at the features of Total Call Recorder:
- Beside recording conversation, you can add notes, memos to it.
- It allows you to share the recorded file along with the note using Gmail, Whatsapp.
- It allows you to search calls using contact number or name.
- It allows you sync recording files automatically or manually with preset rules.
12. All Call Recorder Lite
One of the best call recorder for Android, All Call Recorder Lite can record all your incoming and outgoing calls in a single click. This freeware app is developed by Electro Dev. Let’s take a look at the features of the app:
- The app provides integration with Dropbox, Google Drive.
- You can listen, save, share and add notes to the call recordings.
- It records all incoming and outgoing calls with high audio quality.
- It enables you to keep your call recording secure with a code lock.
Thus concludes our list of the best call recording apps for Android devices. Now go ahead record any conversation, share them with your friends and family. Isn’t it cool? Pick your favorite and let us know if it worked for you.