Evidently, we use Android devices to download files of different sizes and formats, be it for leisure or work purpose. Downloading depends upon certain factors like type of internet connection and the source website. That said, using the best download managers for Android can certainly accelerate the downloading process.
What Is A Download Manager Software?
The download manager is a software that helps you download different file formats in few clicks. It noticeably decreases the effort in the download process and comes with a handful benefits for users. So, what does download manager app for the Android offer? Let’s find out!
Benefits Of Using A Download Manager App
- Download Acceleration: – Download manager programs can download files faster than traditional inbuilt download managers irrespective of its format and size. They split the entire file into segments and establish connections to mirror servers to quickly download the file.
- Efficiently Resume And Pause Downloads: – With download managers for Android, you can easily pause and resume downloads in a single click. Unlike built-in download managers, you can resume a download whenever you want. This feature is very useful when downloading files of huge size. However, it’s recommended not to pause too much as it may disturb the process.
- Audio/Video Preview: – Many users love this feature as it allows them to have access to their file even before it’s downloaded. For example, you can watch a movie while it’s being downloaded by the app.
- Seamless Management: – You can easily manage files that you’ve downloaded with the download manager program. It populates all downloaded files at a single place.
Top 19 Download Managers For Android
Here are the best download manager apps for Android. Choose one that suits you the most. Read On!
1. Advanced Download Manager
This app captures the downloadable files and links from the browsers that support it such as chrome, stock browser, boat browser, and many more. The essential features of this download manager are as follows:
- It candownload up to three files at the same time.
- It maximizes the download speed as multithreading is involved in it.
- It enables the recognition of the links from the browser and clipboard.
- It allows the backup of the downloaded files on SD card.
- It automatically saves the files according to their types in different folders.
- It allows scheduling of the files that need to be downloaded in advance.
- It improves the site management.
- It supports queuing, auto-retry, pause and resume.
With so many advanced features, this app should be on your phone’s list. Click here to download this app.
2. Turbo Download Manager
This download manager can boost up the download speed to at least five times than the stock downloaders. Moreover, this app uses several HTTP connections that enhance the download speed to a great extent which eventually helps in increasing the maximum number of connections per download for a particular file. Here are some of the features of the turbo download manager:
- It supports unlimited file size.
- It ensures background progress.
- It enables the sound notifications when the download is complete.
- It records the download history.
- You can easily configure the download directory settings.
As it is fast and reliable, you can download this app for its exclusive features. Click here to download this app.
3. Easy Downloader Pro
This app offers an easy startup wizard when you launch this app and shows you the steps to add download and suggests you whether you should download them or not. Some of its features are as follows:
- It supports multiple protocols and files.
- You can easily download several files at the same time to maximize the speed up to 50%.
- It allows pausing or resuming the download.
- You can download ten files at the same time.
- All the downloaded files are placed in a certain order.
- It allows managing of the files in the SD card.
- You can copy and paste a link to download the required files.
- You can easily rename the files.
This works best if you want to download multiple files, thus you should definitely download this file. Click here to download this app.
4. Download Manager for Android
This is considered to be the best download managers for Android as it does not come with unnecessary options and allows downloading of all types of files at a high download rate. Here are some of the features associated with this app:
- It speed isthree times faster than the actual download speed.
- It allows downloading of HTML 5 web pages and videos.
- It comes with a simple and easy-to-use interface.
- It offers bookmark management for the web pages.
- It allows quick voice and speech search.
- You can easily download web page history.
- You can download with the active progress bar.
- It supports platforms such as Google, Yahoo, YouTube, and Twitter search.
- It allows sharing of the downloaded files on the social media platforms.
As it is fast and allows sharing of files, you can download this app if you usually collaborate with people for work. Click here to download this app.
5. Loader Droid
This app is quite similar to the download manager as mentioned in the previous point and offers a speed boost option along with resuming and pausing of the downloaded files. Some of its features are as follows:
- It allows auto pause during the Internet connection failure.
- You can easily download the files with Wi-Fi, 2G or 3G connection.
- It recognizes the downloadable links in the browser automatically.
- It comes with an option to set the default connection profile for the downloaded and the individual files.
- It increases the downloading speed by parting the download files.
- It can schedule downloads such as ADM.
If you prefer scheduling the download, then this app is certainly the best for you. Click here to download this app.
6. IDM(Internet Download Manager)
This is one of the most popular download managers as it offers a great download speed and is available for the desktop version as well. You can download almost every type of file with this app. Here are some of its features that you should know about:
- It offers auto suggestion from history
- It spoofs the browser’s user agent string in order to display web pages like desktop, iPhone, iPad, and Firefox.
This app is best if you want to download different media files at a fast rate. Click here to download this app.
7. Fast Download Manager
The Fast download manager allows the files to be downloaded in the most efficient manner as compared to any other manager that is available in the Play Store. Here are some of its features.
- It comes with a built-in browser so that you can easily surf the web and download files from different platforms.
- You can add your favorite sites for quicker access.
- It is compatible with almost every browser and allows you to download the files fast.
- Large files can be easily downloaded with this app as it offers a reliable way to do so.
With this, you can download the files at the fastest rate and access your favorite sites instantly. Click here to download this app.
8. Download Accelerator Plus
This is a powerful app that allows speed recovery of the downloadable files and should be available for the Android. It helps in dividing the files into three parts and boosts the download speed automatically. These features make it one of the best download managers for Android: –
- You can direct download the files to SD card
- It allows free installation
- It supports all file types – be it music, video, documents, programs
- It helps in support multiple web browsers along with the ones such as Chrome or Firefox
This app allows speed download of different files and that too without any additional charges which is why it is best suited for your phone. Again, this download manager for Android is free. Click here to download ‘Download Accelerator Plus’.
9. Downloader and Private Browser
This app allows you to download music, photos, and videos along with other files from your favorite websites directly onto your device. Moreover, you can also save all of the available videos. You can also save all the downloaded videos and music is separate files. Its key features include:
- It enables downloading of the videos, photos, music and much more
- You can easily store your files in a private folder
- It allows you to play your downloaded files offline
- It comes with a full-featured multi-tab browsers just like Chrome and Firefox
It is the best download manager for Android device if you like to keep the downloaded files in privacy and avoid sharing them. Click here to download this app.
This app allows you to download the files from different websites onto your device so that you can open them when you want to save yourself from the Internet traffic. For downloading the file, you need to do to the desired website and choose the file that needs to be downloaded and the rest of the work would be managed by this app.
- It can be downloaded for free
- It is simple and comes with an easy to use interface
- It comes with an integrated web browser that offers faster downloading
- You can easily download several files at the same time.
As this app is free and easy to use, it won’t pose an issue for those who are not in touch with technology. Click here to download this app.
11. Download Blazer
This is an easy-to-use download manager that is available for Android devices and boosts up the speed of the files thus making it more reliable. Here are some of the features of Download Blazer:
- It offers high- speed downloading
- It helps in resume and pausing your downloads
- You can easily continue with the disconnected downloads
- You can easily organize your downloads in a queue
Along with fast download speed, it allows managing of the files on your Android phone. Click here to download this app.
12. Super Download Manager
It helps in downloading the files faster in a convenient manner and comes with a built-in browser that can be used for visiting favorite sites or browsing data. Here are some of its essential features:
- It allows faster downloads as it comes with the multithreading mechanism.
- There are no restrictions on the number of files that can be downloaded with this app.
- It comes with a built-in browser that allows you to surf and download the desired files.
- You get detail information about the files that are downloaded.
As you get complete information about the download files, you can easily manage the files. Click here to download this app.
13. G-download manager
This offers a complete package when it comes to a download manager and allows you to schedule your download whenever you wish to do so. Its key features are as follows:
- It allows automatic link grabbing
- It comes with an integrated file manager
- It comes with an integrated support for mobile and PC and allows continuous downloading
- You can schedule the downloading
- You can stream videos from almost every site except YouTube
- You can easily access and share files to the computer
- It allows video streaming from an app near you.
- You can easily scan and use QR codes to share data
As this is an all-in-one app, you get exclusive features that would allow you to manage the downloaded files. Click here to download this app.
This app has given a whole new dimension to the download management on the mobile phones and allows downloading of different types of files. Some of its features are as follows:
- It offers a smart and unique parser which is supported by most of the browsing sites
- It provides a fully integrated web browser
- It is integrated with fast downloading mechanism
- It manages all the files smartly
- It transfers the downloaded files to Google Drive and Yandex Disc
This app offers a smart way to access the files thus it makes for a great Android app. Click here to download GetThemAll.
15. Best Download Manager
This app offers a clean and fast download mechanism that saves on your downloading time and boost up the speed of downloading different types of files. The following features makes it one of the best download managers for Android: –
- It helps in restoring the downloads and resumes the files if you suddenly turn the PC off
- You can simultaneous download multiple files with this app.
- It comes with the optimized multi-threaded mechanism for downloading the files.
Since, you can restore the files and downloads, it is certainly best for your phone. Click here to download this app.
16. Private Downloader
This one is a private browsing app that comes with a video downloader and allows you to save the videos and photos of your desired media sites on your Android phone. Here are some of its crucial features:
- It allows downloading of several files including videos and photos all at the same time.
- It helps in store your files in a private folder that is protected by a password
- You can play your files offline with the in-app video player and photo viewer
- It comes with a full-featured multi-tab browser.
The best part about this app is the protection that you get while downloading the files which is why you must download it. Click here to download this app.
17. Download All Files
This app is an easy use free download manager that is available for the Android devices and can help in boosting the download speed of the files. Furthermore, here are some of its features:
- It offers a reliable platform for file downloads
- You can prioritize your downloads as it comes with the multithreading features
- You can continue disconnected downloads
As you can download different types of files all at once, thus it is great app for your phone. Click here to download this application.
18. Download Manager For Torrent, Videos, And Photos
This app offers one of the fastest and advanced features that is available in any download manager. It increases the download speed to a great extent and enables smart download option, which automatically increases the battery life. Its features include:
- Improved performance
- It comes with a download scheduler that helps in scheduling your downloads
- You can download five files simultaneously
- It supports multiple proxies which are with or without authentication.
Thus, if you want to download multiple and different variety of files at a faster rate, then choose this app. Click here to download.
19. Download Manager
It can quickly download different types of files from the Internet on to your Phone and detects the links automatically from the Web browser. Here are some of its features:
- You can download the files at an accelerated speed.
- It supports files over 2 GB
- You can download several files simultaneously in a queue.
Overall, it offers a good downloading experience and very less technical issues have been reported with this app. Click here to download this app.
That’s all folks! As we now know, download managers are powerful software that can actually make the entire download process seem like a cakewalk. All we hope is that you find the best download managers for your Android device from this list. However, let us know if we have missed any amazing download manager app for Android in the comments section below.