In the modern music industry and studios, autotune software plays a great role. Using autotune software, both advanced and beginner musicians can modulate their voices to sound better. With that said, if you are a music enthusiast and are looking for a way to create great music or a personal mix, you are reading the right post.
In this write-up, we are going to discuss the best free and paid, autotune programs.
List of Contents
- What is autotune software?
- 1. FL Studio – Create music on the go with the best autotune software
- 2. AcidPro – Best autotune tool for creative musicians
- 3. Avid Pro Tools – Autotune software for everyone
- 4. Waves Tune
- 5. Cubase – Best Autotune to create, produce and repeat
- 6. Melda MAutoPitch
- 7. GVST – Gsnap
- 8. Antares Autotune Pro – autotune software for professionals
- 9. Adobe Audition – Powerful tool to edit, mix, record, and restore audio
- 10. Audacity
What is autotune software?
In simple words, autotune refers to the process of tuning music to make it better and immersive. Using autotune digital software, you can modify the pitch, create specific sound effects, change the speed of the vibration, increase, or decrease the pitch, and correct errors in vocal intonation.
Thinking about which software to choose?
Worry not, we will enlist the best list that you can use on Windows 10.
Best Free and Paid Autotune Software for Windows 10
Using the best Autotune program listed below, you can modify voices and create the desired music. Moreover, Virtual Studio Technology (VST), a combination of software and hardware can also help create audio and virtual instrument effects. This technology lets you add different instruments to a single audio track. Thereby, making the listed software the best autotune tools to record and mix music.
1. FL Studio – Create music on the go with the best autotune software
Available for almost all popular platforms apart from macOS, FL Studio is a semi-professional Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software. Using the audio samples and integrated instruments, with this best software for Windows, you can create songs from scrape. Also, you can make real mixes and take advantage of 30 days trial versions to test all the features.
- Advanced sound creation
- Save to WAV, MP3, or FLAC, AAC, and MIDI
- Easy project sharing
- Mixer for solo, effect bus, pan, and volume adjustment
- Audio recording
- High-quality audio engine
- Pattern-based MIDI tools
- Free lifetime updates
- Automation clips
- Create music from scratch
- Inflexible audio recording
2. AcidPro – Best autotune tool for creative musicians
When it comes to producing and mixing music, Acid Pro is an expert. Using the new version of this software you can easily do the multitrack recording and can take full advantage of the PC when creating projects. Moreover, its powerful 64-bit engine supports 24-bit and 92 kHz. With that said, this autotune software for PC comes with 16 tools and 13 effects to choose from. Using these features, a musician can easily change length, pitch, and other settings. In addition to this, you can change MIDI data using on-line editing and can create customized grooves.
- Beatmapper and Chopper
- Ground-breaking audio technology
- Easy mix and match of sample pitched and tempos
- Multitrack recording
- 64-bit engine to quickly create music
- Groove Cloning and integrated CD burning
- Loop-based sequencing
- Easy to add volume fades, crossfades, and other audio manipulation
- Automate controls on plug-in
- 64-bit engine
- Not an easy to use tool for beginners
3. Avid Pro Tools – Autotune software for everyone
Available in three versions:
You can create a wide variety of music, compose, record, edit, and share tracks. This means, whether you are a musician or like to add sound to an image, the latest Avid Pro Tools will help achieve all that. Using the new features added to this tool, you can create music with Audio -to-MIDI capabilities.
- Immersive audio
- Collaborate with Avid Cloud
- 115 Plugins added to Pro Tools
- Work with up to 10 collaborators in cloud
- Track Freeze feature to lock/unlock plug-ins
- Keep all version history and data organized
- Cleanest audio editing workflow
- Fast 64-bit recording
- Enhances audio quality
- Integration with UAD devices
- Lack of built-in pitch correction
4. Waves Tune
Offered by the popular and well-known Waves Audio Ltd, Waves Tune is a great software for PC and Mac. Using this, you can easily do pitch correction, and add effects. Available in three types:
You can make changes to pre-recorded tracks, mix music, and do a lot more.
- Zero or near-zero latency
- Unlimited audio processing in Waves Tune Real-time
- Rewire support and format correction
- Great pitch editor
- Pitch edit graph and waveform overview
- 3 timeline modes
- Transparent real-time pitch
- No latency
- A great fine-tuning control set
- Comprehensive feature set
- Fine-tuning features are a bit daunting
5. Cubase – Best Autotune to create, produce and repeat
Your coach to learn professional-level music mixing and autotuning. Using Cubase, the best digital audio software, you can create crystal clear sound quality and satisfy the demands of musicians. Created by Steinberg replacement for quality, this helps compose, create, edit, and mix the music. Available in three different versions, there’s no limitation on using this software.
- Channel Strip
- Sample Track 2
- Fully-integrated vocal editor and pitch changer
- Comprehensive drum production software
- Seamlessly monitor and control recording
- Robust plug-in bundle
- powerful mixer
- Modern UI
- Comprehensive editing
- Version 10 does not bring advanced features
6. Melda MAutoPitch
This free pitch correction tool is one of the best autotune software and VST plug-in. Using its scalable and resizable GUI, users can choose between buttons, sliders, and knobs. This tool is created to deliver results and it is downloaded by more than 50,000 users every month. With the ability to take care of stereo signals and mono, it provides high-quality performance and is robust.
- Automatic pitch corrector
- Formant shift and stereo-expansion
- Advanced GUI
- Unlimited sampling rate
- Fast and fully optimized for AVX2 and AVX512
- Great tool for beginners
- Free of cost
- Advanced GUI
- Resizability and customization without affecting CPU performance
- Only 8 presets
7. GVST – Gsnap
Developed by Graham Yeadon of Gvst this one is the most loved autotune software and plug-in. The tool automatically detects the pitch and tunes the voice. Moreover, using GSnap the free autotune software, you can add new effects and module voice. To use this tool, you need a monophonic input signal and then can leave everything on the tool. The interface with 12 knobs is like a soundboard from where you can get the most out of your audio.
- Subtle settings to nudge off-key
- Advanced sound settings like Cher effect and T-Pain
- MIDI control mode
- Several sound modulations option
- Free to use
- Create a special effect or improve the recorded one easily
- Multiple sound modulation options
- Free to download and use
- Add special effects to sound
- Powerful digital audio software
- Not easy to use
8. Antares Autotune Pro – autotune software for professionals
Created by Antarestech, Auto-tune has undergone a lot of changes in the past 20 years and it is the most advanced edition of Auto-Tune. Moreover, it includes Auto mode for real-time correction and effects. Also, you can use the Auto-key plug-in and Graph Mode for more changes. This best paid autotune software also includes Classic Mode for a more humanized touch. All the modes included in this tool give quick and easy access to core features of Auto Mode and Advanced View.
- Free software upgrades
- Unlimited auto-tune
- Optimized for low latency processing
- Record and edit live performances
- Light CPU footprints
- Automatically detects keys and scales
- Fantastic real-time autotuning
- Graph mode for manual editing
- Autokey feature
- Classic mode for legacy auto-tune sounds
- Costly DAW tool
9. Adobe Audition – Powerful tool to edit, mix, record, and restore audio
Designed by Adobe, a company known for its photo editing software, this best autotune software is popular for pitch correction. It offers strong VST plugins and using its trial version, you can check the quality of audio. Moreover, it includes multitrack, waveform, and spectral display for creating, editing, mixing, and restoring audio. The tool also provides step by step tutorials for those who are new and want to mix music seamlessly.
- Record, edit and integrate music clips
- Create a podcast
- Add oomph to audio
- Remix tracks
- Repair and restore audio tracks
- Robust audio toolkit
- Does not use a lot of computer resources
- multitrack feature to produce great content
- Strong audio restoration
- Excellent waveform editor
- Lacks MIDI support
With 100 million downloads, Audacity is one of the popular and powerful free cross-platform autotune software. Using this free audio software, you can easily create multi-track audio and record music. This digital sound tuning tool lets you record live audio, export & import sound files, and do a lot more. Also, using its newest version, the Audacity plug-in, you can use it both as an audio and music editor.
- Wide variety of controls and capabilities
- A robust audio editing tool
- Free to use autotune software
- Easy to use, multiplatform tool
- Can’t effectively tag Mp3
Hopefully, you find this article on the best free and paid, autotune software interesting and will give these tools a try. To know more about these digital sound recorders and mixers, you can visit their official site and once satisfied can purchase autotune software. If anyone in your circle is looking for a digital tuning tool, do share the post with them. Moreover, if you are a beginner and are not interested in investing in music production software, you can give the free autotune tools a try. Do let us know which one you picked and what you liked in the tool, in the comments section.