Yes! It Is Possible To Remove Background From An Image On An Android Device, How? Read On!
If you ever had a notion that background removal from an image is something that can only be done on a PC, then you’ll be amazed. There are several background remover apps for Android that can help you accomplish the task with utmost finesse.
Ever felt the need of getting rid of a shabby background which otherwise was destroying an impeccable image of yours? And, that too while on the go. Sure, you must have. But, here’s the truth – whenever it comes to removing background from images, we immediately turn our heads to one or two photo editing software. Next, we then turn on our PCs, install a bulky and sometimes intimidating photo editing software and then work really hard to get rid of the background.
We feel your pain and that’s why we have compiled a list of some of the best background remover Android apps which will help you get rid of any background from an image in no time at all. So, without, further ado let’s dive in, shall we?
Best Background Eraser Apps For Android
Rating: 4.6 Stars
First of all, for a picture background remover app, Background Eraser is an extremely lightweight app to have. It is also one of the highest downloaded background eraser apps for Android and has been downloaded over 50 million times. It is as simple as its features.
- Easy to use interface
- You can zoom in and zoom out of the image for more accurate results
- Auto mode helps you select and erase similar pixels
- Think you have made a mistake? Worry not! Rectify it using the “Repair” mode
- For more accurate results you can choose the “Auto’ mode
Rating: 4.6 Stars
With Ultimate Background Eraser, you can get rid ofthe background from any desired picture with a mere touch. Several modes can help you get as close to the background as possible. Just like any other photo editing software, you can save the image in JPG or PNG format with this background remover for Android too.
- Easy to choose images from your gallery
- Auto erase mode helps you remove background image with one single touch
- You can even select desired areas in an image using the Lasso Eraser
- Easy zoom-in, zoom-out and undo
- Easily share your work on social media or save it to any desired location on your device
Remove BG is yet another simple to use app for Android, which can help you easily remove background from images. You can then save your final output in JPG or PNG format. Moreover, you can use these edited images as stamps, use them in collages, make a photo montage or even add another wonderful background.
- Choose to automatically erase images from the background using the Auto Erase feature
- Quickly restore areas where you think you have mistakenly removed a part of the image
- Easily undo, redo and zoom-in and out to go more in-depth into the image
- Select a particular area for background removal using the Lasso Eraser tool
- Additionally, you can brighten or smoothen a picture and even play with opacity, saturation and contrast
How about you get the goodness of a background changer and background eraser into one app? You’d immediately hit the install button. Mark our words for it, you won’t be disappointed. It is simple yet extremely effective in the way it helps you remove background images from a picture.
- Erase the background from image any which way you want – go all automatic, manually pick areas or even select particular region
- Rectify mistakes easily using the “restore” option
- There is zoom, and then there is a magnifying glass which tells you exactly what portion you are selecting or cutting
- Several tools to select from to remove image backgrounds – undo, cursor offset, background repair, smooth edges, etc
- Easily make composite photos by superimposing images
Also Read: Best Apps To Blur Photo Background
Cut Out is not just an app to remove background from an image, but it also helps you make simple edits to your image as well. And, you get to do all of this and a lot more with just a touch of a finger.
- Precisely select desired portions of an image using the lasso tool and play with the size of the eraser to remove image background
- Easily zoom in and out for better precision and undo and redo functionality
- Add text with proper alignment, effect, shadow and size
- Easily superimpose the edited image from an image in your gallery
- The app contains several background image presets to choose as a background image
Remove Image From Background Hassle-Free
It’s time to unleash the hidden artist in you. Give all the above apps a go and tell us which was the one that completely changed the way you edit pictures on Android. If you are all pumped to edit images, share this blog with all your pals who too are passionate about editing images on their Android devices. For more such fun-filled tech content keep reading Systweak blogs.