There has been a substantial growth in the number of professionals who prefer to work from home. They prefer their relaxed hours and are comfortable in their home environment away from any type of office politics. For such professionals, freelancing has opened numerous doors wherein they can generate an income for themselves. It can be by doing graphic designing, content writing, web site development or simply offer consultation or are dog walkers! But, in this organizational-less structure billing for one’s hours can be a bit difficult. To address this, there has been a rise in the best invoicing apps available online. Mentioned below are the best free invoice app for Android and iPhone users.
Mobile Invoicing Apps Android And iPhone
The applications that are mentioned here are the best invoicing apps one can get.
1. Invoice Ninja:
Probably one of the best invoicing app, Invoice Ninja offers an easy to use interface and advanced features. It helps one create and send invoices & quotations to potential business partners. Also, for the current ones, one can use this app to receive payments and track day to day expenses. Its key features are:
- Offers services in 3 categories. Free, Pro and Enterprise.
- The Pro feature comes at a cost of $ 80/year. With it one can manage unlimited number of clients.
- The Enterprise feature costs an average of $ 120/year. With it, one can also manage unlimited clients and also attach 3rd party files to invoices & quotations.
With this mobile app, one can manage log expenses, and create invoices with ease. With it one can keep their records organized and also maintain photographic proof of daily expenses. With real time notifications for payments received, it is the best invoicing app in the market. Its key features are:
- It offers its services in 3 different categories. Free, Solo and Team.
- The free version is applicable for one person that works on couple of projects.
- The Solo version charges $ 144/year for one person to use for multiple number of projects.
- The Team version charges $ 12 per person per month! That comes to $ 144/year per person on the team but for unlimited number of projects.
Adding professionalism to a freelancer’s invoice is Invoice2go. This application is perfect is one wants to achieve advanced features and provides 8 different templates for invoicing. With this app, one can breakdown the invoice to weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. Its additional features are:
- It offers services in 4 different categories. They are Starter, Pro, Enterprise and Unlimited.
- The Starter version costs $ 19/year. It helps one create up to 50 invoices and cater to 5 different clients. But, this feature is restricted to just one user.
- Similarly, the Pro version costs $ 99/year. With it a single user can create unlimited invoices for up to 25 different clients.
- Their Enterprise version costs $ 149/year. Here the details change a little. It caters to 5 different users and manages up to 100 different clients.
- The Unlimited version costs $ 399/year and lets 20 users cater to unlimited users by allowing unlimited invoices and estimates.
4. Invoice Simple:
We have seen many mobile invoicing apps, but this one is a class apart. It is fast and easy to use. Perfect for freelancers and helps create, send and track invoices. With the many features available, one can add taxes or give discounts on the final billing. The other key features are:
- With this app, one can attach images onto invoices that are being sent out
- Tax according to one’s state can be attached on the final billing.
- There is no price estimate declared. One needs to get a quote for the same via email.
5. Invoice Bee:
Last but not the least on our list of the best invoice apps for smartphone users is Invoice Bee. this application is probably the easiest to use and has multiple features in its kitty. Its key features are:
- There are 3 different versions of this application. They are Lite, Basic, and Pro
- The Lite version is free of cost and caters to unlimited number of clients. Additionally, it also helps raise 40 invoices in a year.
- The basic version costs $ 59.88/year and provides with unlimited number of invoices for unlimited number of clients. But, it can only be accessed by a single device.
- The last version available is called the Pro. It costs $ 71.88/year. This particular version caters to unlimited clients while generating unlimited invoices and can be operated from multiple devices.
There you have it folks! The best free invoice app for Android and iPhone that can help all freelancers get value for their time, money invested and energy in doing a project. Bill away!