Customizing song information might seem unimportant to some people. However, to some people, it is very important to arrange and organize music in their own way. Editing song information such as artist name, title, and genre, and more. If you have a large song collection and need to tag information, the easiest way to work with metadata is to use the best free MP3 tag editor for Mac to get your work done in minimum time.
6 Best Free MP3 Tag Editor For Mac
Here in this post, we have compiled a list of best MP3 tagging tool for your Mac.
iMusic is one of the best MP3 Tag Editor for Mac as it works as a multipurpose and multi-platform tool. Let’s take a look at the features of iMusic:
- It helps you to discover, record and download music, transfer music between Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows.
- You can recover and backup iTunes library. Moreover, you can burn selected songs and playlists to CDs.
- You can fix iTunes library music tags and covers and you can also remove music DRM protection
2. MusicBrainz Picard
MusicBrainz Picard is a cross-platform music tag editor for Mac. Let’s take a look at the features of MusicBrainz Picard:
- It supports multiple formats such as WMA, WAV, MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A, and more.
- It uses AcoustID audio fingerprints, which help in identifying files by the actual music, without even Metadata.
- It can also search for entire music CDs in a single click.
MetaBliss is a new MP3 tag editor for Mac OS X available for free. Let’s take a look at the features of Meta bliss:
- It will make it easy to clean up your metadata.
- You can swiftly edit Song Name, Artist, Comments and other tags.
- The editor helps you to fix multiple files at once, therefore, saving a lot of time.
One of the best free audio tag editors for Mac, Kid3, can efficiently edit tags for your MP3, WMA, Ogg, FLAC, MPC and more. Let’s take a look at the features of Meta bliss:
- It enables you to edit and convert between ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags of MP3 files.
- It helps you to generate tags from filenames and file-, directory names from tags
- You can import from gnudb.org, TrackType.org, MusicBrainz, Discogs.
Metadatics is a MP3 tag editor Mac which is powerful and advanced audio metadata editor which can be used to edit the tags seamlessly. Let’s take a look at the features of Metadatics:
- It lets you edit multiple files easily at once.
- It has an inbuilt function to manipulate data, remove characters, replace text from starting or end of a tag and more.
- It can generate directory structures and rename files based on metadata.
Last but not the least, TuneUp helps you to manage, and organize your audio music collection easily. Let’s take a look at the features of TuneUp:
- It uses cutting-edge waveform recognition technology under which it listens to each song in your music library to identify its acoustic fingerprint and find a match of the song information from world’s largest fingerprint database and song information.
- The software helps you to recover free space on your disk by removing duplicate songs.
- It fills in missing album cover art and makes your music library collection beautiful and colorful.
So, this is the list of the Best Free MP3 Tag Editor For Mac. Choose the one you like and organize and arrange your music library the way you want.