Wondering that the only way to edit a PDF file or filling a PDF form is to get it printed, fill it with a pen, scan it and then resend? Well, you don’t actually need to go to such lengths. There are lots of PDF Editors available for Mac users that allows you to view, edit, and manipulate PDF files with ease.
You can also use these PDF File Editor software to combine, convert, split & export text and pages for better processing and management.
Here we have combined the Best PDF Editors (both free & paid). Go through their feature set and choose the ideal one for your needs & requirements!
How To Edit PDF File: Top 7 PDF Editor Apps For Mac
With a plethora of choices available, we wouldn’t blame you if you find it difficult to choose which one to use. Hope this list of Best PDF File Editors helps in making your decision a whole lot easier!
PDFelement is another professional PDF editor available at an affordable price. The software is cluttered with powerful features to effortlessly create, edit, convert & sign PDF documents. The PDF solution is sold globally in nine different languages. Its interface is literally a no-brainer, you can easily navigate from one module to another.
Let’s take a look at this PDF File Editor’s features:
- Robust Editing, Create PDF from files, Merge PDF from multiple files, split PDFs.
- A PDF Converter, with the ability to convert over 300 file formats into professional-looking PDFs.
- Provides batch PDF creation & convenient indexing to organize files.
- Export data from scanned PDFs.
- Spell Check, text Autofit, Annotations & Comments.
- Ready-to-use templates.
- Store & share files with utmost security.
- Create & manage your own digital signatures.
- Free customer support.
It’s the only complete PDF solution that can stand next to Adobe Acrobat.
2. iSkysoft PDF Editor for Mac
iSkysoft PDF Editor is first on our list of best & free PDF solution for Mac. It is a useful and intuitive application that lets you edit PDF quickly and easily. Using this application, you can change the text into your PDF documents, notes, bookmarks and can draw lines as well as arrows. iSkysoft PDF Editor Professional for Mac has a simple and clean user interface that makes using the application a piece of cake.
- Easy and simple to use application.
- Addition, deletion, insertion and modification of text is simple.
- Add hyperlinks to PDF and edit links in PDF.
- Easy add files either through drag or drop or browse button.
- Quick addition of watermarks as well as can change the background.
- Can draw lines as well as arrows.
- Can convert PDF document to Word documents easily with few simple clicks.
Skim is a free PDF editor/reader for Mac and it is also called note-taker for Mac OS X. It is very helpful in reading PDFs due to its design. It contains various tools for editing a PDF. Using Skim, you can highlight the text of your PDF, go to index, create screenshot etc.
You can view the various feature provided by Skim below:
- Best of Viewing PDFs.
- You can improve the text of the PDF via editing feature.
- You can make screenshot for future orientations.
- It provides extensive AppleScript support
- Support for Apple Remote Control
- Magnification tool to read small fonts
Get it here
4. PDF Buddy
Next in our list of free PDF editor software is PDF Buddy. It is an online tool for editing PDFs. You just need to drag a PDF or you can browse the location path of PDF from your computer. Once you have done, you will be able to edit the PDF. It is very useful and safe tool which you can access from anywhere weather you are in office or home or somewhere else. It provides lots of features to manipulate a PDF. The features are provided below:
- It is free tool for editing 3 PDF each month.
- It saves you time as you can access this tool from anywhere.
- It is safe and secure as it uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and AES-256-bit encryption to protect your PDFs.
Get it from here
PDFpenPro is a powerful tool for PDF editing on your Mac. It is all-purpose editing tool which provides you variety of features like using PDFpenPro, you can add text and signatures, make modifications, OCR on scanned documents and much more. You can export your edited PDFs in various formats example docx, ppts, xls etc. You can save your PDF on cloud and you can access it anytime from anywhere. It also includes various feature provided below.
- You can export your edited PDF to Microsoft® Word.
- You can add text, images and signatures to PDF.
- You can adjust color, resolution sand size of scanned document.
- You can save your PDF files in the Cloud.
- You can save your PDFs directly to the Evernote.
Get it from here
Preview is a built-in free PDF editor software which comes with your Mac. Preview allows you to read and edit your PDFs. It is a free app to edit your PDFs on your Mac. It provides you basic functionality but if you need more functions to edit your PDF you need to use a third-party PDF editor. Using Preview, you can perform operations like merge PDFs, split, zoom, highlight the text, secure your PDF and export it to other formats.
- Built-in system tool.
- No need of installation.
- you can read PDFs fast and smooth.
- It is Free to use.
- It allows you to add a digital image of your signature to PDFs.
Get it from here
PDFescape is an online tool for PDFs editing. It also allows you to create PDF forms for filling. PDFescape online PDF editor compatible with browsers like Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Opera and Firefox. You just need to click on free online button on its web app and you will be able to perform operations. It provides various tools to add text, rotate, zoom etc.
- You can view and edit PDFs.
- Annotate PDF Documents
- Create Basic PDF Forms for filling
- Password Protect PDFs
- Share PDFs Online
Get it from here
That’s all folks. I hope you will like this post. If you have any comments or suggestion you can post in the provided section below.