We know how much a gamer loves to explore new games on PC, however, sometimes required PC specs crush their affinity for games. If you are one of them and don’t want to upgrade your PC, then you must try low-end games for PC.
You can keep these games for low-end PCs when you are traveling with your low-end laptop and keep yourselves entertained. What if we tell you that there is a huge range of games for low PC, we are sure you won’t be able to stop yourself. No need to have a powerful graphics card, simply enjoy!
So, let’s explore the options we have compiled for you.
Also Read: Top PC Cleaner Tool
Before you play low spec PC games, we would also suggest a tool that again does not let you invest heavily on a new PC or changing its hardware. Rather, go with Advanced System Optimizer which cleans space and acts as a strong game optimizer with a single click.
Get Into The Details For More Solutions: Why your PC needs Advanced System Optimizer to know more!
Low Spec PC Games
- Stardew Valley (Game of daily chores)
- Limbo (Intense Puzzles)
- Cuphead (Classic old game)
- FTL: Faster Than Light (Sci-fi)
- Darkest Dungeon (Psychological Adventure)
- West Of Loathing (Funny puzzles)
- Minecraft (Creative Style)
Let’s explore these low-spec PC games in detail below.
Best Low Spec PC Games in 2019
1. Stardew Valley
Stardew valley lets you organize an inherited farm that has been overgrown, and you also have to earn your living through the same. Begin a new life through this, and you can also go to live off-land by doing some fishing, making craft items, and raising animals. You will learn something new every time.
- Hundreds of characters and home decorations to choose from.
- Meet your special date in between and in fact; you can begin your family with them.
- Make new friends in the community, and live like you are living your own real life. Indeed, a good time killer and one of the best games for low PC.
Visit Stardew Valley.
Though it has a monochromatic theme to couple with your intense puzzle mindset for a fantastic experience, Limbo is one of the top games for low-end PC. its creative puzzles never stop to amuse you while you search for solutions in the dark. Isn’t that great?
- Motivates you to move ahead despite dangers chasing your character.
- Puzzle stories make the concept interesting, and every checkpoint pushes you to complete the level.
Also Read: Best Battle Royale Games For Android
Inspired by cartoons of the 1930s, Cuphead is a low requirement PC game that shows similar classic colors, music, and background for the enriched aura. While they say ‘Don’t deal with the devil’, you are traveling into new worlds with every level and paying your debt back to the devil.
- Outstanding animation while you are trying to escape from multiple attacks.
- Discover so many hidden secrets that keep you going till the end.
- You need a great focus and sharp reflex to win every level. Dare to do it?
4. FTL: Faster Than Light
Perfect for a space lover, FTL gives you a virtual experience to run the spaceship. But you are flying it to save the galaxy from extinction. Unique challenges pop up, whereas you need to find multiple solutions for each. Highly strategic module and roguelike game design can be pretty difficult, we would say. But don’t worry, break the code and go on!
- Face challenges like heavy missile barging into your shield, reroute power engines, power up with additional weapons, etc.
- Background soundtrack keeps your challenging mode upright. You can consider it in a low spec PC games list.
Fly With FTL: Faster Than Light.
Also Read: Games like PUBG for Low-end Computers
5. Darkest Dungeon
Round up with some psychological stress and adventure of life with this one of the best low-spec games. This game makes you a heroic gang leader that deals with several threats, tortures, diseases, and whatnot. And you have to take this team through challenging but innovative paths.
- Striking game style, designed in the hand-drawn gothic base.
- Classic features like permadeath, procedural dungeons, etc.
- Fight like anything first, later take some rest in the camps.
Fight With Darkest Dungeon.
6. West Of Loathing
Do you want to laugh your heart out while playing a game where looting is the favorite job? We are sure you would love this funniest low spec PC game where black and white is not monotonous, but you have got to loot various areas throughout.
- Some of the quests might seem easy, but they are pretty challenging to sort.
- Every single item here is described on a funny note creating a huge interest amongst the players.
Loot With West Of Loathing
Also Read: Best Android Puzzle Games
We cannot leave this low-requirement PC game which is already being loved by millions around the world. It’s a game about placing blocks for yourself and heading for the adventure. Explore like an architect, throw off an object and build new stuff with its mines. It’s simply mindblowing to play!
- Enjoy limitless resources around you, and play with your imaginative power.
- You can play with a number of friends, and make own rules to win the whole situation.
- Watch your creative, adventure or spectator mode without any hassle and enjoy!
Make Blocks With Minecraft.
Good To Go!
We have compiled here best PC games for low-end from different genres like creative, fight, funny sci-fi, and puzzles to give your kind of taste. You need to pick your favorite and start playing it.
Tip: As said above, Advanced System Optimizer will help in boosting the game as well as your experience in less than the price ever thought. Buying a new PC or its hardware items may cost you around $500 approximately whereas this tool can work the same thing at $20. Now, which one is the smart move?
Plus, go through blogs like:
At last, relieve your stress of having a heavy investment and enjoy these best low-spec PC games today!