Passwords are the keys to the sign in every other account. With an abundance of login credentials due to various social media platforms, email accounts and banking accounts, it is always a hassle to remember all the passwords. Well, technology isn’t always a curse, it works as a blessing as well.
There are a handful number of password storage software vault available which helps save your passwords securely.
Best Password Vaults To Save And Protect Your Passwords On Windows
Not only this, but they also help you to create random and strong passwords and provides access to use the credentials as and when required. In this post, we have listed some of the best password saving software which you can get to safeguard your precious credentials.
No more writing down the passwords, contact information and credit card information on notepad or sticky notes, now locate all your passwords at a single place with TweakPass. Let’s take a look at the features of TweakPass:
Being a password manager, vault, and digital wallet, LastPass is categorized as one of the best password keepers for Windows. You need to set up a master password, LastPass enables you to get all saved credentials from Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Edge and Safari browsers. Let’s take a look at the features of LastPass:
- It enables you to access your login and passwords anytime by just logging in to LastPass.
- It allows you to save memberships, Insurance cards, Wi-Fi passwords, notes and more.
- Its inbuilt password generator helps you to get long, random passwords to prevent hacking.
This password saving software allows you to share your passwords with friends and family securely. The autofill feature makes shopping easier than before.
Dashlane is a wonderful option for password storage software, that helps you to manage your account passwords smartly in one place. Let’s take a look at the features of Dashlane:
- The tool enables you to save, protect, access all credentials, payment info along with other confidential data
- With its patent security architecture, it safeguards your sensitive data with real-time warnings.
- It enables you to access your credentials and autofill forms whenever you want.
With this secure password keeper for Windows comes a digital vault which makes online purchases easy. In case a site on which you an account is hacked, then you can set the app to reset password automatically without you taking the pain of going to the website.
As the name depicts, 1Password is a password storage software that requires just a single password to remember to get access to all your login credentials. Let’s take a look at the features of 1Password:
- It keeps all your sensitive information along with your login credentials in a secured vault.
- It records your username and password when you sign in to any website or app.
- With a single touch, click or look, the automatic form filler will help to sign in to your online accounts.
1Password comes with an inbuilt password generator which makes it one of the best password protection software. It also has a digital wallet which can save your credentials, sticky notes, credit card information, network passwords and what not.
Roboform is a password saving software which allows you to safely keep all your credentials and enables you to log in with a single click. With the tool’s Autofill feature, you can easily fill the long web forms in no time. Let’s check out the features of RoboForm:
- It comes with a password generator which helps you create different and strong passwords for every website.
- It allows you to share login information with other RoboForm users by just entering the e-mail address of the recipient.
- It uses AES 256-bit encryption with PBKDF2 SHA-256 to keep your data safe.
Roboform also allows you to set up 2FA to access your account securely. One of the best qualities of this password keeper for Windows is to capture your password while you browse therefore no extra work needed to be done.
6. Keeper Security Password
One of the best password vaults for Windows, Keeper Security Password is available with 2FA and comes with secure file storage to ensure the protection of your system. Let’s take a look at the features of Keeper Security Password:
- It scans and saves your payment details to make your online shopping seamless.
- With KeeperFill, you can get strong passwords and autofill them when needed.
- The tool also you to not only store login credentials but also the driver license info, Passport information and more with custom fields feature provided.
This password protection software safeguards your confidential photos, documents, files and more in an encrypted vault. It allows you to create, share and handle records with friends and family.
7. KeePass Password Safe
KeePass Password Safe is password saving software which supports the Twofish algorithm and Advanced Encryption Standard to encrypt the password databases. Let’s take a look at the features of KeePass Password Safe:
- It keeps all the passwords in a vault which can be accessed via master password.
- It has a password creator which helps in creating passwords even for websites with specific requirements for passwords.
- The tool is an open source, and anyone check it for loopholes, therefore, security issues could be fixed easily.
This password keeper for Windows is portable, therefore can be carried on a USB stick and doesn’t needs to be installed. The tool allows you to get the password list exported to several formats such as HTML, XML, TXT, & CSV.
8. Sticky Password
Sticky Password is one of the best password protection software as it not only suggests & remembers strong passwords for your account but also types them when needed. Let’s take a look at the features of Sticky Password:
- It comes with biometric authentication, AES?256 encryption, and advanced 2FA to ensure your credentials are safe.
- It fills out the forms automatically and securely logs you in without any efforts.
- It keeps your credit cards, login credentials and private notes safe.
This password storage software syncs all your data across all devices you have. Also, it works on memory card and USBs.
9. Logme Once
Log in to your account without typing in the passwords with Logme Once. You can access Logme Once with any of your devices and access all your passwords with ease. Let’s take a look at the features of the password protection software, Logme Once:
- It adds an extra layer of protection with its automatic two-factor authentication.
- Just like Dashlane, LogMeOnce also comes with a password changer.
- It has a feature Shock, which sends warning messages to unapproved devices that are trying to access your account.
This password vault for Windows uses Photo Login to allow access to the password database, hence providing a ‘passwordless’ experience.
(Note: Photo Login is a feature which requires you to send a different image from primary device to secondary device for identification)
So, this is the list of the best password storage software to save password on Windows. Choose any of these password-saving software and generate unique and random passwords. If you don’t want to take the pain of remembering all the passwords, then you must use a password vault for Windows and take a sigh of relief.
Liked the article? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Want to get more about tech updates, then stay tuned!