Whether it’s your Windows, or smartphone, or any other device, RAM (Random Access Memory) plays a crucial role. So, how can you pick one of the best RAM Cleaner apps from the web? What factors do you usually consider when you’re looking for a RAM booster for Windows 10? Can a RAM booster app optimize your PC’s performance?
Here’s a summarized list of the 5 best RAM cleaners for Windows 10 to speed up your PC’s performance.
List of Contents
5 Best RAM Cleaner and Booster For Windows 10 PC (Free/Paid)
Let’s get started and find out about the best RAM cleaner for PC. For our users, we have curated the list of the top 5 Windows 10 RAM cleaners software. You can take advantage of this and select the one which suits you best.
Here is the list of 5 best RAM cleaners for PC in 2020.
1. Advanced System Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer is undoubtedly one of the best RAM cleaner tools available online. It offers overall system maintenance and protection to make your device new again. Advanced System Optimizer is easy to use clean up, and optimization tool for Windows power-packed with a bunch of useful features fit for your Windows optimization needs. Let’s explore a few key highlights of this nifty RAM booster tool:
- Cleans your system, including temp files, junk files, and all unwanted files that clutter your device’s storage space.
- Defragments your PC’s hard drive for better allocation of data, optimally utilizing system resources.
- It offers overall protection for your system from any virus, malware, or any potential threat that might affect your PC’s performance.
- It helps you in deleting and managing browsing history and cookies to keep your online browsing activities safe and secure.
- Instantly boosts up your PC’s speed while freeing up RAM’s storage space.
- Offers a dedicated Game Optimizer mode where you can enjoy a distraction-free gaming experience.
- It allows you to take a quick backup of system files, along with recovery options to retrieve data in case you accidentally delete any files.
It comes with a dedicated tool – Memory Optimizer to access it follow the steps below-
Step 1: Launch Advanced System Optimizer from Start Menu.
Step 2: Click on Windows Optimizers given in the Left pane.
Step 3: Go to Memory Optimizers.
Step 4: Click on Optimize Now.
Step 5: To customize the optimization level, go to the left pane and click on Manual Settings. Here you will see the options to set the limit to free up memory. There are a bunch of other options such as using it to clear the clipboard data as it also hogs up some space on memory. You can also select the option to start the memory optimization at the Startup of your PC.
Or go to the Auto Optimization option and check the Enable Auto Optimization. Set the free memory falling below the limit and additional free space. This will help you start the automatic optimization for the memory management on your computer whenever it exceeds the set limit. Use the intelligent module for your CPU with the Processor Usage Protection.
After you have made your selection, click on the Save Settings button. Now you are ready to have a better performing system with the best PC RAM cleaner.
2. Ashampoo WinOptimizer
Ashampoo WinOptimizer can not help you to optimize your system’s performance but also make it more secure. This nifty RAM booster tool offers much-needed maintenance for your system and fine-tunes your PC’s performance in a few clicks. Ashampoo WinOptimizer is one the best PC RAM cleaner because it quickly scans your entire Windows machine and clears the broken registry, gets rid of temp and junk files, and optimizes your PC’s speed. Here are a few key highlights of the Windows 10 RAM cleaner tool:
- Cleans the start-up folder of your system, resulting in faster boot time of your Windows PC or laptop.
- It helps you with eliminating browsing traces from all the web browsers you use, including Google Chrome, Safari, Edge, Opera.
- Whether you’re a beginner or expert, Ashampoo WinOptimizer offers system maintenance to users of every skill level.
- Offers a deep cleaning of your RAM, allowing you to analyze your system’s performance.
- The Internet Tuner feature of the tool helps you optimize network settings.
3. Wise Memory Optimizer
Next on our list of best RAM cleaner for Windows 10 comes the Wise Memory Optimizer tool. Wise Optimizer tool is an affordable solution to clean up RAM on your Windows 10 system. This RAM cleaner for Windows 10 comes with a neat, easy to use interface, making the process of RAM cleaning and optimization a breeze. Let’s learn a little more about Wise Memory Optimizer by taking a look at this RAM optimizer for Windows 10 features.
- It offers automatic tune-up and optimization of RAM, where the optimization process can take place in the background even when the CPU is in an idle state.
- Rapidly finishes the scanning and optimizes your system’s speed and performance.
- Compatible with almost all Windows versions and also for both 32 and 64-bit operating systems.
RAMRush can act as one of the best software to clean and boost RAM on your Windows PC. One of the best RAM cleaner for PC, it optimizes your system’s performance while freeing up the physical RAM of your device, allowing your machine to run smoothly without any lags. Below mentioned are a few main features offered by the RAMRush cleaner and optimizer tool:
- Easy to use, ideal for both beginners and experts.
- Boost your system’s performance.
- It helps you in preventing memory leaks and system crashes.
- Displays real-time usage of RAM and CPU for better analysis.
- Offers Command-Line support.
5. Super PC Care
Saving the best RAM cleaner for PC for last! Super PC Care is your one-stop solution for cleaning and optimizing your system’s RAM. Super PC Care RAM optimizer tool not only excels at cleaning RAM but also offers your system all-around protection against malware and viruses. This powerful Windows 10 RAM cleaner tool quickly scans your entire Windows and helps you in removing temp files, junk files, malware, viruses, and any unwanted elements that are not safe for your system’s health and performance.
- Improved PC performance.
- Detects and removes malware infections keeping your system safe and secure.
- It helps you get rid of browser cache to keep your online activities safe.
- Automatically backs up the old registry before cleaning.
- It offers distraction-free browsing while blocking pop-ups and advertisements.
Well, in this post, we will clear all your doubts and queries related to the RAM optimizer for Windows 10. But before that, let’s get a quick understanding of why RAM is important for any machine.
Why is RAM Important?
Whenever you plan on buying any new device, say a smartphone or a laptop, you’re always curious about RAM’s storage space, right? RAM acts as the primary memory for any machine and it stores all sorts of important files and data which the CPU can directly access. As soon as your RAM’s storage space gradually starts filling up app data and files, our device starts responding slowly.
This is when a RAM optimizer or RAM booster comes into the picture. The sole job of a RAM cleaner tool is to clean up your RAM’s storage space so that your system becomes lightning fast again. To get into technical jargon, a RAM cleaner tool basically shifts all the processes and files to a virtual RAM so that there’s less load on the physical RAM. Doing so keeps your RAM’s space freed up so that your machine can stay optimized.
Here were some of the best RAM Cleaner tools for Windows 10 to optimize your PC’s performance in just a few clicks. You can pick any RAM optimizer tool from the above-mentioned list to enjoy an optimal user experience on Windows.
And yes, before you leave don’t forget to tell us which one is your favorite RAM booster tool for Windows? Feel free to hit the comments box.
Frequently asked questions-
Q1. How do I free up RAM on Windows 10?
Freeing up on Windows 10 is not a difficult task when you can use one of the RAM optimizers for Windows 10. Here we have given you the best of the options available to make the task easier for you by using the best PC RAM cleaner.
Q2. What is the best RAM cleaner for PC?
When it comes to the best RAM cleaner for PC, Advanced System Optimizer does the job amazingly with its multiple tools for optimum performance. The overall system cleaning along with the memory management helps the PC free up space.
Q3. How much RAM can Windows 10 utilize?
When it comes to Windows 10 home edition 32 bit operating systems have the capacity of 4GB of RAM and 128GB for 64 bit operating systems. While this increases for the Windows
10 Pro edition, in usual, a 1GB to 3.5GB of RAM is used for the general work for a user.
Q4. How can I clean my computer RAM?
To clean the computer RAM, you can use multiple techniques. Uninstall the unwanted programs, clean the temporary and cache file on the system. Another option is to use one of the best RAM cleaners for PC to save you time as it analyzes the RAM on your computer.
Q5. Is there a free memory cleaner for Windows 10?
Yes, there are free memory cleaners available for Windows 10 just Advanced System Optimizer allows you to use it for free for the first 24 hours. It is advised that use a paid version as it gives you more accurate results with secure features.
Q6. What is the best RAM cleaner for my computer?
The best RAM cleaner for your computer can be the one that gives you the best results. In this case, we have given you the list of the best RAM cleaner for PC. You can select the one according to your requirements. We recommend you to use Advanced System optimizer as it tops the chart with the most features.
Q7. Why add more RAM in Windows 10?
Adding more RAM to your computer can help it to perform better. With the additional RAM, it is possible to open up more applications at the same time, your functions can be taken forward at the same time.
Q8. What software can I use to clean Windows 10?
You can use any of the above RAM cleaners for Windows 10. We recommend using Advanced System Optimizer as it comes with a dedicated memory optimizer. It also gives the user a bunch of options to clear RAM when it exceeds a set limit. You can also set an automatic memory optimization for your computer.
Also, do not forget to like us & subscribe to our Social Media Channels!