Whether it’s your Windows, or smartphone, or any other device, RAM (Random Access Memory) plays a crucial role. So, how can you pick one of the best RAM Cleaner apps from the web? What all factors do you usually consider when you’re looking for a RAM booster for Windows 10? Can a RAM booster app optimize your PC’s performance?
Here’s a summarized list of 5 best RAM cleaner for Windows 10 to speed up your PC’s performance.
5 Best RAM Cleaner and Booster For Windows 10 PC (Free/Paid)
Let’s get started.
1. Advanced System Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer is undoubtedly one of the best RAM cleaner tools available online. It offers overall system maintenance and protection to make your device new again. Advanced System Optimizer is an easy to use clean up, and optimization tool for Windows power-packed with a bunch of useful features fit for your Windows optimization needs. Let’s explore a few key highlights of this nifty RAM booster tool.
- Cleans your system including temp files, junk files, and all unwanted files that clutter your device’s storage space.
- Defragments your PC’s hard drive for better allocation of data, optimally utilizing system resources.
- It offers overall protection for your system from any virus, malware, or any potential threat that might affect your PC’s performance.
- It helps you in deleting and managing browsing history and cookies to keep your online browsing activities safe and secure.
- Instantly boosts up your PC’s speed while freeing up RAM’s storage space.
- Offers a dedicated Game Optimizer mode where you can enjoy a distraction-free gaming experience.
- It allows you to take a quick backup of system files, along with recovery options to retrieve data in case you accidentally delete any files.
2. Ashampoo Win Optimizer
Ashampoo Win Optimizer can not help you to optimize your system’s performance but also make it more secure. This nifty RAM booster tool offers much-needed maintenance for your system and fine-tunes your PC’s performance in just a few clicks. Ashampoo Win Optimizer quickly scans your entire Windows machine and clears broken registry, gets rid of temp and junk files, and optimizes your PC’s speed. Here are a few key highlights of the Ashampoo RAM Optimizer tool:
- Cleans the start-up folder of your system, resulting in faster boot time of your Windows PC or laptop.
- It helps you with eliminating browsing traces from all the web browsers you use, including Google Chrome, Safari, Edge, Opera.
- Whether you’re a beginner or expert, Ashampoo Win Optimizer offers system maintenance to users of every skill level.
- Offers a deep cleaning of your RAM, allowing you to analyze your system’s performance.
- The Internet Tuner feature of the tool helps you optimize network settings.
3. Wise Memory Optimizer
Next on our list of best RAM cleaner for Windows 10 comes Wise Memory Optimizer tool. Wise Optimizer tool is an affordable solution to clean up RAM on your Windows 10 system. It comes with a neat, easy to use interface, making the process of RAM cleaning and optimization a breeze. Let’s learn a little more about Wise Memory Optimizer:
- It offers automatic tune-up and optimization of RAM, where the optimization process can take place in the background even when the CPU is in idle state.
- Rapidly finishes the scanning and optimizes your system’s speed and performance.
- Compatible with almost all Windows versions and also for both 32 and 64-bit operating systems.
RAMRush can act as one of the best software to clean and boost RAM on your Windows PC. It optimizes your system’s performance while freeing up the physical RAM of your device, allowing your machine to run smoothly without any lags. Below mentioned are a few main features offered by the RAMRush cleaner and optimizer tool.
- Easy to use, ideal for both beginners and experts.
- Boost your system’s performance.
- It helps you in preventing memory leaks and system crashes.
- Displays real-time usage of RAM and CPU for better analysis.
- Offers Command-Line support.
5. Super PC Care
Saving the best for last! Super PC Care is your one-stop solution for cleaning and optimizing your system’s RAM. Super PC Care Ram optimizer tool not only excels at cleaning RAM but also offers your system all-round protection against malware and viruses. This powerful tool quickly scans your entire Windows and helps you in removing temp files, junk files, malware, viruses, and any unwanted elements that are not safe for your system’s health and performance.
- Improved PC performance.
- Detects and removes malware infections keeping your system safe and secure.
- It helps you get rid of browser cache to keep your online activities safe.
- Automatically backs up the old registry before cleaning.
- It offers distraction-free browsing while blocking pop-ups and advertisements.
Well, in this post, we will clear all your doubts and queries. But before that, let’s get a quick understanding of why RAM is important for any machine.
Why is RAM Important?
Whenever you plan on buying any new device, say a smartphone or a laptop, you’re always curious about RAM’s storage space, right? RAM acts as the primary memory for any machine and it stores all sorts of important files and data which the CPU can directly access. As soon as your RAM’s storage space gradually starts filling up app data and files, our device starts responding slowly.
This is when a RAM optimizer or RAM booster comes in picture. The sole job of a RAM cleaner tool is to clean up your RAM’s storage space so that your system becomes lightning fast again. To get into technical jargon, a RAM cleaner tool basically shifts all the processes and files to a virtual RAM so that there’s less load on the physical RAM. Doing so keeps your RAM’s space freed up so that your machine can perform in an optimized manner.
Here were some of the best RAM Cleaner tools for Windows 10 to optimize your PC’s performance in just a few clicks. You can pick any RAM optimizer tool from the above-mentioned list to enjoy an optimal user experience on Windows.
And yes, before you leave don’t forget to tell us which one is your favorite RAM booster tool for Windows? Feel free to hit the comments box.