Photography has got its own pro and cons. Pros being: photos remain intact with us as memories. And cons being: we tend to click many duplicates while having any photoshoot! Technically, these are the pictures which share same pixels, bits, format and other specifications. Hence, deleting of one these pictures is never a harm.
Furthermore, these pictures hog double the space they require, make a device data loaded and obviously affects its operations. Hence, eliminating such data is always a good idea.
See Also: How to Recover Deleted Photos
How to Find Duplicate Photos?
Each one of us surely be having duplicate photos on our systems. They happened to find place because of many reasons, like copying an image multiple times at different places, clicking similar images, got created by photo editing tools and so on. However, their creation and purpose may vary but their effect remains the same.
Duplicate images burden the hard drive, remain as the clutter on a system and disturb its functioning. This is simply because, the memory can be used to keep other important data.
One way to find duplicate photos is finding them manually i.e. searching for them all over. That being stated, it is typically a tedious and tame activity. You will have to thoroughly look into all the scattered photo albums you have and delete duplicate pictures.
Another way is to trust a duplicate photo finder tool like Duplicate Photos Fixer and let it do the work for you. Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro is a nifty tool which deletes all duplicate photo from a system in a jiffy.
Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro: A Handy Tool to Delete Duplicate & Similar Pictures:-
Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro is a simple and accessible tool for Windows users. The tool simply searches for duplicate photos and delete them in a single click. Here are its some steps:
- You will have to start with downloading and installing the tool. Once that is done, you can add photos and folders to its home screen.
- After the folders and photos have been added, the scanning option becomes operative. You need to click on the blue button with “Scan for Duplicates” to start the scanning.
- As soon as tool finishes of with scanning, it displays duplicate results on ‘Results’ tab.
- You need to auto-mark the duplicates then. Auto-mark option on tool marks only duplicate files and bare the original ones.
- Once all these steps are performed, click on the ‘Delete Marked’ button and you are done with removing duplicate photos from your system.
These were the steps to delete duplicates with Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro. The tool also has some smart features that makes it canny tool.
- The tool is designed with two comparison methods, namely Exact Match and Similar Match. These methods compare for duplicate images according to their precision.
- Similar Match feature of the tool list many more sub-features, like Matching Level, Bitmap Size, Time Interval, and GPS. You can adjust them according to your preferences.
- Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro also has settings to include and exclude any photo format. It can also exclude any folder when it is saved on the ‘Excluded Folders’ tab.
Benefits of using Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro
- Apart from removing huge photo duplicates, the tool also helps you recover chunks of memory space on the hard drive.
- It simplifies the process to find and remove duplicate images.
- Offers a preview before deleting any photo, which in turn ensures safe cleaning.
- It is an easy, safe, and affordable tool.
These traits and advantages of using Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro makes it the securest tool for finding and deleting duplicate photos. Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 as well. It is also available for users on other platforms like Mac, iOS and Android. Get the tool to enjoy its benefits.