We all know how frustrating it can be for a computer to take what seems like an eternity to perform simple tasks. A slow performing computer doesn’t only cost lots of time but also money over the long run. While PCs can become sluggish due to a variety of reasons like hardware overheating, outdated drivers, space clogging apps, unnecessary running of startup items and more. However, making Windows 10 perform faster isn’t that hard.
Must Read: Best free pc cleaner for Windows 10
Think of cleaning your computer as a spring clean: remove apps you no longer use, delete temporary files which eat lots of system resources, clear Windows registry, fix faulty drivers, disable unwanted startup items & so on.
List of Contents
- Do Computers Get Slower Over Time?
- Common Reasons Why Your Computer Is Slow!
- How Do I Clean Up My Computer To Make It Run Faster?
- Do I Need A Windows PC Cleaner To Optimize System Performance?
- Introducing Advanced System Optimizer – A Proven Way To Make Your PC Faster & Smoother
- FEATURES: Advanced System Optimizer
- Here are some common computer issues successfully resolved by Advanced System Optimizer:
- FAQ: Advanced System Optimizer
Do Computers Get Slower Over Time?
Honestly, computers don’t slow down with age, it’s the CPU and resource-intense programs that make it sluggish. The more programs you install on your PC, the more digital weight it has to carry. The root cause can also be malware that runs in the background, it eats lots of memory and ultimately makes a computer overheat & freeze randomly.
Common Reasons Why Your Computer Is Slow!
So, if you’ve been asking yourself Why My PC Is Running Slow? then you need to read these some of the most common reasons that are making your computer behave abnormally or sluggish.
- Your PC has several startup programs running.
- Your hard drive or memory could be maxed out.
- Unnecessary software updates are overloading your machine.
- Too many browser add-ons.
- Running numerous programs at once.
- Dozens of open tabs.
- You’re certainly running an overzealous Antivirus Program.
- Your Windows Machine has a Virus.
And counting. . . These were some of the most common issues that make a computer certainly slow.
How Do I Clean Up My Computer To Make It Run Faster?
When your computer is cursed by the spinning wheel of death, try some simple fixes to make it run faster:
- Close unused tabs.
- Uninstalled programs you no longer use.
- Clear temporary files & other residues.
- Stop operating your PC when it gets overheated.
- Remove unwanted dashboard widgets.
- Update OS as an when required.
- Shut down or restart your PC at regular intervals.
- Deleted unknown & unnecessary plugins or browser extensions.
Believe it or not but these simple methods aren’t certain enough to make your computer work like a pro. Sure these tips can help you improve performance, but it won’t last long. To make your PC run like a new one, try using a dedicated PC Cleaner that deeply scans & clean your computer for the enhanced outcome.
Do I Need A Windows PC Cleaner To Optimize System Performance?
You might already have heard & read about several people and websites recommending using a PC Cleaner & tune-up software to optimizer system. And at some point, you’ve probably asked yourself, ‘Do I Really Need A PC Cleaner Software?’ Well, the short answer is “Yes” & here are the supporting reasons:
- An ideal PC Cleaning Software doesn’t only clean your computer but also provides system-maintenance tools to boost performance.
- A good PC tune-up software offers all-round privacy protection and helps in securely deleting files by overwriting them through shredder utility.
- The best computer cleaning software will posses’ multiple features like Uninstaller, Startup Manager, Antivirus, Registry Cleaner, Driver Updater, Disk Cleanup & other regular maintenance tools.
- The best system cleaner for Windows 10 will help you discover unnecessary occupied space, keep system stability and speed up PC by managing caches, logs, autorun apps and more.
And there you have it, some excellent reasons why you should download a PC Cleaning Software on your Windows 10.
Introducing Advanced System Optimizer – A Proven Way To Make Your PC Faster & Smoother
Manual cleaning can take a lot of your time & effort. Hence, take an active approach by installing a dedicated Windows Cleaning Software, like Advanced System Optimizer can turn out to be an ultimate way to clean, optimize, protect & speed up your computer for a power-packed performance.
More Than 100 Million People Have Downloaded It!
FEATURES: Advanced System Optimizer
How Does It Help?
|Helps to optimize your PC in one-click. It offers a noticeable system boost.|
|Repair, Reduce size and Optimize Windows registry to prevent unwanted app crashes & smooth performance.|
To Optimize, Regain & Manage disk space. Remove redundant files to get a decluttered disk.
For faster gaming, better utilization of allocated space & fix faulty drivers.
To give your PC all-round protection, remove browsing traces, securely delete private files and password protection.
Useful features for data recovery, file backup & creating system restore point.
|To fix common system issues, get suitable tips to optimize PC and remove unnecessary duplicate files.|
For improving system startup speed, uninstall multiple programs & scheduling automatic system cleaning.
– Simple & User-Friendly Interface
– Packed with Advanced Tools For PC Optimization
– One-Click Cleanup
– Detailed Analysis
– Quick & Thorough Scanning Options
– Free Up Huge Amount of Disk Space
– Game Optimizer for Faster & Lag-free Gaming Experience
– Clean, Optimize, Speed Up & Protect Your System Under One Dashboard with a Plethora of Modules
– An affordable ($40) option to make your PC run like a new one (Prices may vary from country to country)
– The free version offers limited functionality to scan your PC for computer issues.
Here are some common computer issues successfully resolved by Advanced System Optimizer:
- Fix 100 Disk Usage Windows 10 Error
- How To Fix Low Disk Space After Windows 10 Upgrade
- Fixed: Windows 10 Frequent Freezing Issues
- Fix Windows 10 Green Screen of Death Error
- Prevent Your Computer System from Crashing
- Deleting Temporary Internet Files in Windows XP/7/8/10
- Solve Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry High Disk Usage Problem in Windows 10
- How to Prevent your Laptop from Overheating
- Clean and Format Disk on Windows 10
- Shred Files Permanently on Windows
FAQ: Advanced System Optimizer
Q1. How Does Advanced System Optimizer Work?
To use Advanced System Optimizer, just download and install the software using the button below, It’s available for almost all Windows versions.
Step 1: Launch the application and click on Start Smart PC Care to let the software scan for all the computer issues.
Step 2: Once your system lists out all the selected areas facing issues in terms of Storage, Protection, Registry or Drivers. Click on the Optimize button to fix all the issues right away.
Step 3: You can even check out different modules for fixing: Registry Issues, Backup & Recovery, Disk Cleaning, Regular Maintenance and much more.
Q2. How Do I Register For The Full Version Of Advanced System Optimizer?
Once you have purchased Advanced System Optimizer, a download link and license key would be sent to your registered email ID.
Step 1: Install & launch Advanced System Optimizer via download link included in the confirmation e-mail.
Step 2: On the bottom left of the dashboard click on the Register Now button.
Step 3: In the next Windows, copy & paste the license key sent to your email ID & click on Activate Now button.
For your convenience, we have also created the step-by-step tutorial on How To Register For Advanced System Optimizer.
Q3. What Are The Minimum System Requirements For Advanced System Optimizer?
Minimum System requirements needed for using Advanced System Optimizer are as follows:
- OS Running Windows XP.
- Intel Pentium 3.500 MHz or equivalent processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 50 MB Free Hard Disk Space
Q4. Which Windows Versions Are Supported By Advanced System Optimizer?
Advanced System Optimizer supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/10 (32 bit and 64 bit) operating systems.
Q5. Where Can I Contact For Any Account, Product Or Purchase Queries?
For any queries related to your account, purchase or help using Advanced System Optimizer, feel free to connect on email@example.com
Q6. Does Advanced System Optimizer Offer Money Back Guarantee?
Yes, Advanced System Optimizer comes with 60 days money-back guarantee.
Q7. How Do I Uninstall Advanced System Optimizer?
To uninstall the product:
Step 1: Go to the Start Menu > Control Panel > Uninstall a program.
Step 2: Scroll down the list to search for Advanced System Optimizer and click on the Uninstall button.
Step 3: Confirm to uninstall the program successfully!
What’s Your Take?
Advanced System Optimizer is surely one of the best cleaner apps for PC as it comes loaded with advanced tools and convince features to keep your system at its peak performance.
Will you be installing Advanced System Optimizer to Clean, Optimize & Protect your Windows PC in such an affordable price? Do share your opinions in the comment section below!
Also, do not forget to like us & subscribe to our Social Media Channels!