Ever since interne reached to common population, Google left no stone unturned to rule this realm. Believe it or not, Google is the most used search engine around the world with the maximum user base compared to its so called “rivals”. Not just it provides you with a free email address, you also get Google Drive, a cloud-based storage with a whopping 15GB storage.
Now that Google has also succeeded to become one of the most used cloud-based technology, there are a few Google Drive’s tricks to help you get the maximum out of it. Although, you may already know a lot of common tricks. But, we’re going to unearth a few less known tricks for you.
What are the new Google Drive’s tricks?
The latest tricks for Google Drive is the new shortcuts that you can use while you’re working on your computer. This way, it would be easier for you to open doc files, sheets, slides, sides etc. You may follow the below to start with:
- Google Docs: Google Docs is the most used doctype that you may use over all. With new features introduces, you wouldn’t have to follow the regular way to get to it. Rather, you just need to type in ‘doc.new’, ‘docs.new’ or ‘document.new’ in the address bar of your browser to start with a new doc.
- Sheets: Google Sheets may be taken as an alternative to MS Excel, however, there is a lot more to be added to compete with MS Excel. But, now you’re allowed to get to your Google Sheets by simply typing in ‘sheet.new’, ‘sheets.new’ or ‘spreadsheet.new’ in the address bar of your browser and you’d be able to start working with in a blink of an eye.
- Slides: If you’re a presentation guy, you’ve got it easier now. You may simply type in ‘slide.new’, ‘slides.new’, ‘deck.new’ or ‘presentation.new’ as domain name to start creating your new presentation.
- Forms: If you’re looking forward to getting online entries, forms are the best options available. With Google Drive, you are now able to create forms in the least time possible. Simply type in the address bar as form.new or forms.new.
- Sites: Want to create a free website? Let’s just not hit around the bushes and simply create your own website for free with Google. Just type in the address bar as ‘site.new’, ‘sites.new’ or ‘website.new’ and start working towards your own professional website.
Now that you’re aware of Google Drive’s tricks, it is the time to implement them to your work. Executing Google Drive’s new ricks on your work would not only save you time but also enhance the quality of the end product. Now that Google has started to provide alternatives to MS Office, Microsoft must come up with better features to counter the thumbing popularity of Google. In case you would wish to share some tips and tricks related to Google Drive, do let us know in the comments below.