QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” – Ray Goforth
FACEBOOK’S LEVEL UP PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE IN 21 COUNTRIES
Facebook’s Level Up program, designed to help emerging game creators & developers livestream their projects, is now available in 21 countries worldwide.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LEVEL UP PROGRAM?
Facebook’s gaming program, Level Up is designed to allow emerging creators gather information and tools to help them start with their live streaming communities.
With Level Up program, game creators can get access to several services, which are:
- Customized Support on Facebook
- High Quality Premium Transcoding (e.g. access to 1080p, 60 fps)
- Unlock Facebook Stars so your fans can support you
- Limited Access to Beta Products & Features
- Invite to Community Group with other members
HOW TO APPLY FOR IT?
Before applying, first you need to check whether you are eligible for this program or not. For checking eligibility, go to fb.gg/streamer.
Now, to apply for Level Up program:
- You should be at least 18 years old
- Create a “Gaming Video Creator” page
- Stream gaming content (with game tagged) for at least 4 hours in the prior 14 days
- Stream gaming content for at least 2 days in the prior 14 days
- Have at least 100 followers on their page
IN WHAT REGIONS IS THIS LEVEL UP PROGRAM AVAILABLE?
Well, as of now, it is available in 21 countries worldwide, which are, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Taiwan, Australia, India, Peru, Mexico, Brazil, The United States, The United Kingdom, Indonesia, Chile, Canada, Germany, France, Spain, Malaysia, Thailand, The Philippines, Ireland.
NEW WATCHOS 5.1 SOFTWARE UPDATE PULLED BACK BY APPLE
According to reports, Apple has pulled back the new watchOS 5.1 update due to some reported bug issues.
WHAT WAS IN THE UPDATE?
This update was an enhancement to watchOS 5.0. It included general bug fixes and improvements, out of which, some of the major ones are:
- Apple Watch Series 4 will automatically contact emergency services, if you are immobile for about a minute after detecting hard fall.
- Fix for issue that could cause an incomplete installation of Walkie-Talkie app for some users.
- Fix for issue that prevented some users from being able to send or receive invitations on Walkie-Talkie.
WHAT APPLE HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS?
As reported by some users, there Apple Watch series 4 were not operational, and some of them reported that the watch wasn’t able to start up after updating Apple Watch Series 4 with watchOS 5.1. To which Apple pulled back the software update.
On this Apple issued a statement, which stated:
“Due to a small number of Apple Watch customers experiencing an issue while installing watchOS 5.1 today, we’ve pulled back the software update as a precaution. Any customers impacted should contact AppleCare, but no action is required if the update installed successfully. We are working on a fix for an upcoming software update.”