Being a mom is not a simple game! From household chores to sleepless nights, sending kids to school to drying up the clothes, and finally heading to the workplace is a hell lot of tasks. But the situation turns crazy when you fight with yourself every day to prepare healthy meals for your family without a meal plan. Right?
Kudos for all your efforts and what we can do at least is sharing the best meal planning apps, so you do not worry about what to cook tonight or what is the grocery requirement for a certain dish?
To all the super moms out there, explore the list given below for once. All you have to do is take out a few minutes, check the individual features and install the one that perfectly fits your schedule.
Cook Healthy, Cook Smart!
Although cooking and eating are considered to be healthy activities you also want to remain undisturbed by your smartphones during these meals.
Social Fever in the Android phone is a perfect solution for you! This itself limits your phone usage and asks you to undertake favorite activities, including cooking and refresh the mind. Download it today!
1. Paprika Recipe Manager
This meal planning app does make your life simpler where you can schedule the food calendar weekly or monthly and search recipes from all the web, even from your favorite chefs/bloggers.
Moreover, once you choose any recipe, it will upload the required ingredients in your grocery list by itself. Isn’t that cool?
Why Paprika Recipe?
- You can sync your recipes, grocery list and healthy meal plans with all the devices.
- Save recipes for future reference
- Import your recipes from various mobile apps or desktop.
2. Cozi Family Organizer
Cozi Family Organizer not only supports your meal plan but also does jobs like color coding important events, jot down special moments or share them with your family members.
The Cozi recipe box and dinner plan within the app are simply amazing as you can create a grocery list based on the weekly meal plan, import different recipes from the web and cook like a boss.
Why Cozi Family Organizer?
- Maintains the grocery list that any family member can share and update
- The app allows your screen to remain lit while the recipes are going on.
- Set various reminders to tell kids about their work or practice in between
3. Mealime Meal Plans and Recipes
No need to take any stress for dinner tonight as this meal planning app will sort most of your cooking issues. To begin with, the meal plan app asks your preferences whether you want a classic, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, low carb or soy free. Plus add the portions of which your kid is allergic to, be it peanuts, banana or dairy products.
Click the number of servings and the grocery list will be ready soon.
- Healthy meals that can be cooked less than 30 minutes available
- Personalized healthy meal plans where you can also check nutrition or alternatives to allergic items
- The app is designed smartly in order to avoid any food wastage.
With a compilation of extensive recipe collection, Yummly acts as a smart meal planner for all the super moms out there. Set your dietary restrictions and food preferences in the beginning and get shakes, smoothies, desserts and much more apart from major meals of the day. The app also connects you with Instacart which delivers all the groceries at home the very same day. Happy know?
- More than 2 million recipes available already + Every week, more recipes are in addition.
- Personalize your recipes with the addition and subtraction of various ingredients.
- Collect, save and organize your recipes for future reference.
5. All recipes Dinner Spinner
What a wonderful platform this app provides while bringing home cooked food recipes in your kitchen! You can search your pick using keywords, save on your phone and watch later with every step by step in detail.
Why All recipes Dinner Spinner?
- Step by step cooking instructions on your mobile.
- Share the recipes with your buddies over Facebook.
- Tap to add entire recipes on your shopping list.
Anybody who cooks everyday bewilders at some point of time thinking about what to cook and what to avoid. Your kid might like something else whereas your husband may want another thing. But whatever it is, if you are keeping these meal planning apps in your phones and staying connected with thousands of recipes, your work is half done. Happy cooking!