PUBG Mobile has another update coming & could be this year’s most exciting one, the all-new season 5 is just around the corner, which means a fresh wave of adventurous content along with new-fangled weapons, gun skins, outfits, and much-awaited zombie & fire theme. Though there are no official confirmations from the company, but several speculations have been made and the all-new PUBG Mobile season 5 seems to be sporting a fiery or post-apocalypse theme.
However, before we get an official announcement from Tencent, it’ll be totally worth to look at all anticipations and leaks.
What’s New in The Season 5?
Now that Season 4 is on the verge of completion, the Battle Royale game is all set to launch with the freshly-baked adventurous content. Based on several reports, the new season is expected to release in the upcoming week.
The new leaks states that Season 5 will be equipped with new skins, rewards and a new background for the game. You can further expect:
PUBG Season 5 Theme
- As we know that Season 4 had a winter theme to complement Vikendi snow map, the all-new season is expected to see a Zombie Mode, with a new background showing Erangel on fire.
PUBG Season 5 Skins
- With upcoming season, you can expect a plethora of new outfits, inspired by Assassin’s Creed, ancient Japanese warriors, birthday cake suit, full-gold body suit for both male & female players. They can get these new outfits either through in-app purchases or by completing the in-game tasks.
- Based on some major leaks, the new season 5 will also see new vehicle skins, an ice-cream truck skin for Volkswagen van & mad-max inspired skin for Dacia.
PUBG Season 5 Weapons
- PUBG is incomplete without weapons! Season 5 is expected to have gold skins for UMP and AKM, MK47 Mutant (which is currently available only on PC version), black & white dragon skin for Kar98k and much more.
PUBG Season 5 Costumes
- Bunch of new costumes and accessories complimenting the fire pattern will be brought.
PUBG Season 5: Other Additions
- The most exciting of all, the new update might allow players to finally convert BP currency to UC.
- Monster hunting mode.
- New death cam feature to ‘review’ how you died.
- New dance emotes, classic voices, snow bike & new snow area in Erangel map.
- Coming to top it all off, there’s high probability that players might get the option of bringing back the old voice into the voice chat quick messages, a custom room option for Vikendi map & a laser light attachment.
What’s New in Royale Pass?
The all-new season 5 will also witness the fresh Royale Pass:
- Free Pass– Will be available for all the players, you have to complete all the missions, crates, get items, earn Royale points, collect rewards and reach to higher ranking.
- Elite Pass– Once you purchase the elite pass, you will be given amazing rewards to rank up faster and complete elite missions.
- Elite Pass Plus– It will cost around 1800 UC, and along with all the benefits of elite pass, you’ll be getting 25 ranks granting which is 40% off in comparison to Elite Pass.
Based on recent statistics, the game had a hugely successful 2018 and lately it has surpassed over 200 million downloads. The game has also attracted around 30+ million contemporaneous players, which shows 2019 to be very profitable one!
So, are you excited for these new updates? Share your opinions in the comment section below!
And, Happy Friday!