“A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society”
As Father’s Day is around the corner, you must be scouring for a gift for your tech-loving father, then don’t worry! You have come to the right place!
We have listed some of the best gadgets that you can gift your father to show your love and care for the superhero of your life.
So is said, Security comes first. As our parents grow old, we tend to pay more attention to their protection. If security concerns you and you are looking for a gift for your dad, then check this list:
1. Schlage Encode Smart Lock
Schlage Encode Smart Lock is a smart Wi-Fi locking system that you can gift your father if your parents travel a lot and don’t want to carry key all the time. It comes with inbuilt alarms which makes it one of the best in the category.
- Compatible with Google Assistant & Home, Amazon Alexa
- Supports Amazon Key
- Easy installation and simple to use
- Comes with an inbuilt alarm
Get this great smart lock for your father so that he can be free from the hassles of carrying a key.
2. Ring Stick Up Security Cam:
Ring Stick Up Security Cam is also one of the best gifts that you can give your father to keep him safe. It can monitor all areas of your home in 1080p video. It has night vision, two-way audio and slim design which makes it easy to install.
- Live View on-demand video from anywhere
- Sleek design, easy to install and wireless
- Get alerts on your mobile device whenever camera senses motion
- Compatible with Echo Dot
Get this portable security camera for your father and ensure his safety.
3. Ooma Home Security
Another best security solution is Ooma Home Security, to get a real-time report of activities at home. This wireless device can be a solution for all kinds of things from water detection to home monitoring
- Provides real-time alerts via email, text, or phone call when your kids reach home.
- Real-time voice alerts for activities at home.
- Wireless and easy to install.
- Call 911 from any location as if you were home. It transmits your home address to emergency responders
Get Ooma Security system for your father and relieve him from the stress of arming disarming the security system as the gadget can do it on its own.
Killing time can be a real issue for anyone, especially people who have retired. If your father loves to watch TV series, movies or like music, then you can think of giving these gifts:
1. Streaming Services
Streaming services have eliminated the need for downloading TV shows or buying DVDs. If your father has a love for the classics or fancies to watch TV shows, then you must think of buying streaming service subscriptions. There are a lot of options available such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu and more.
- Unlimited HD movies
- Original series in popular genres
- Most of them have no device limit
- Simple to use and user-friendly interface
Get any of the subscriptions so that your father can watch his favorite movies and series.
2. Polk Magnifi Mini Home Theatre Sound Bar System
Polk Magnifi Mini Home Theatre Sound Bar System is an ultra-compact home theatre sound bar system which can be a great gift for your dad if he loves music. The gadget provides room-filling home theatre experience and comes with immersive home theatre surround sound via 5.1 Dolby Digital
- Compatible with most TVs.
- Easy to set up and crystal-clear sound quality
- Wireless subwoofer for deep bass
- Allows you to stream music via Google Cast or Bluetooth
Get this speaker for your dad and let him enjoy his favorite tunes at great sound via his smartphone, tablet, or Google Cast.
As it is always said health is wealth. If your father loves to meditate or into fitness, then health gadget can be the best gift for him. Also, you can think of other health gadgets which can help him check his BP or Blood Sugar.
1. iHealth Wireless Smart Blood Sugar Test Kit
iHeart Wireless Smart Blood Sugar Test kit can be a perfect gift for your father if he needs to monitor his blood sugar levels every once in a while. It is a portable, shareable, personal Diabetes Data Management Device.
Price: $ 29.99
- Supports for both Android & iOS
- Takes readings and saves the reading in the app, which acts as a logbook to keep a track.
- Allows you to share your logs with people who matter.
- Gives results in a few minutes.
Get this digital glucometer and make your father’s life simple, with the gadget, he can easily manage the record of his blood sugar readings.
2. Muse: Brain-Sensing Headband
Meditation can cure a lot of mental health issues, improves sleep and reduces cortisol relieving you from stress. Muse is an EEG device that uses advanced signal processing to evaluate your mental activity to help guide you.
- Provides real-time feedback to guide and motivate while meditating.
- Helps in increasing focus
- Tune into your heart rate to enhance your performance.
- Review your data, set goals & track your progress
Get Muse for your father and help him get relieved from stress.
3. FORA Test N’GO Wireless Bluetooth (Arm) Blood Pressure Monitor
As your parents grow old, they should always keep a check on their blood pressure so that they can maintain a healthy lifestyle. Fora Test N’Go is a blood pressure monitor which can be a great gift for your dad as it is compact, portable and easy to use.
- Has apps for both Android and iOS
- Can save up to 200 readings
- Connects to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth.
- Allows you to share readings with others.
Get FORA Test N’GO Wireless Bluetooth (Arm) Blood Pressure Monitor to keep a record for your father’s blood pressure readings and expand your health management skills.
If your father is into fitness and loves to run, then encourage him by gifting him Fitbit. It will him stay healthy, balanced life by tracking his daily activities including sleep, exercise and weight.
- Comes with an app compatible with iOS, Windows and Android.
- Automatic, wireless syncing, and the first wearable with open API.
- On-screen workouts right on your wrist to coach you through every move and to track swim laps or floors climbed.
- Access favourite apps for sports, weather & more get call, calendar, text, & app notifications
Get Fitbit for your father so that he can track his daily activities along with keeping a track on phone calls, notifications and more.
So, these are some of the amazing and cool gifts that can be helpful for father. Choose any of these things from the list and surprise your father on this Father’s day.