Hey GoPro users! If you are traveling and finding it a little complicated to open up your PC just to edit your videos, we are bringing you the best GoPro video editing apps for the phone. With them, you can improve the video quality, cut out the flaws, throw some good music at the backdrop and enjoy the final touch with creative effects right wherever you are.
These apps are so much fun and easy to use even when you are waiting at the airport or just sitting in a boring meeting and wish to post the edited content then and there. Welcome to the world of technological ease!
1. GoPro App
Make an awesome video and add creative effects with the original GoPro app in your Android or iPhone. Your latest footage will automatically transfer to the phone and make a Quikstory (a combination of video and great music) of the same. You can also trim a large video into a shorter clip and share it on social media profile.
- Share the shot videos and photos on the spot through Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Unlimited cloud backup saves pictures and videos in the same quality.
With Quik, you can make awesome content with some taps on the phone easily. All you have to do is add photos & videos and customize them with emojis, reorder, trimming, or adding a dramatic look. Now after the video, GoPro video editing apps let you add free songs from more than 100 tracks or choose one from iTunes library. Finally, share them in HD quality with your friends anywhere on social platforms.
- Flashback 24H lets you explore the videos of the last 24 hours.
- Customize your video with a number of in-built options.
Here, Android users may get a setback as the app holds up for iPhone only. But you can simply upload the shot video on this video editing app and make changes like slow-mos, trimming, color adjustments, orientation, etc. Choose the track, on the other hand, to give a magical vibe before sharing it on social media.
- Share your videos straight away to YouTube, Mail, Messages, Instagram, etc.
- Add narration or other sound effects using an in-built voice recorder.
Get Here! iPhone
4. Filmora Go
You may call it as an all-in-one app considering its capabilities to slow down or speed up videos, pass through various transitions and add filters & themes. The finest HD video quality can ultimately be exported from your gallery easily. Also, add customized texts and titles along with lovely animations to make a difference using this video editing app.
- Available in multiple languages like German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, etc.
- Play your videos even in reverse using the app.
Presently running for Android phones, PowerDirector is one such video editing app that can-do wonders like making a video song, contains multiple track timeline and makes slow-motion videos easily. It also supports multiple languages for a large user base.
- You can edit the background with various color themes using a Chroma key.
- Keeps the video stable by removing image shaking.
Get Here: Android
Boost the quality of your video with this GoPro video editing app, famous for adding slo-mo, fast forward and awesome color enhancing filters. You can add videos from the gallery or even directly shoot from Antix and edit it using various tools including trim, flip, re-arrange, music addition, etc.
- Balance sound output is produced through an in-built sound equalizer.
- Share it with your friends now or save for later use.
Kinemaster is indeed an effective video editing app and decked with multiple characteristics like adding multiple layers to videos, special effects, text, voiceovers, and much more. Though the watermark that comes with edited video can be removed with the premium version.
- Multiple aspect ratios are supported by Kinemaster.
- Add slo-mo effects, auto volume, ducking and more.
Go Cool, Edit Carelessly!
These video editing apps are great to use but you need to keep your phone space free by deleting duplicates one by one. How? Let us help you!
Keep Duplicate Files Fixer in your Android today and find the file duplicates very accurately. Even before deletion, it will ask you the permission along with a backup of all the files so that you don’t miss out on anything essential.
Enjoy editing GoPro videos effortlessly with a very friendly interface and share them all in fun.