QUOTE OF THE DAY
“The most technologically efficient machine that man has ever invented is the book.” – Northrop Frye
AI-POWERED GOOGLE DUPLEX DEBUTS WITH PIXEL PHONES
After months of promises made by Google, Duplex AI system has been finally rolled out for Pixel phones.
WHAT IS GOOGLE DUPLEX?
Google Duplex is a futuristic jaw-dropping AI system that places calls on your behalf with natural-sounding human voice. The technology is built behind Google Assistant and you can use it to- make reservations at a restaurant, get holiday hours of a business and schedule a hair appointment.
WHERE GOOGLE DUPLEX FAILS?
Notwithstanding with all the ease Duplex is offering, sources noted, that the AI System is surely a “Pixel-only” affair right now, and a spokesperson confirmed the news saying, “Duplex — Google’s artificially intelligent chat agent that can arrange appointments over the phone — has expanded from a “set of trusted tester users” earlier this year to a “small group” of Google Pixel phone owners, who can now use Assistant to secure restaurant reservations in “selected cities.”
In addition to that, there are certain limitations with using Google Duplex as of now:
• Presumably, the selected cities where Duplex is available at the moment are: San Francisco, Atlanta, Phoenix, and New York.
- Currently, Duplex is working for making reservations at Restaurants only. (Even only selected places)
- The company has also imposed hard limitations on cancellations like if you call off a booking somewhere, you won’t be able to re-schedule for 12 to 24 hours. Moreover, if you try to cancel reservations consecutively, you might get blocked from using the service for a while.
- Google Duplex is restricted to schedule reservations for the upcoming year.
- It can make a maximum booking for 10 persons only.
- Google Duplex is efficient in placing calls in English only.
WHAT COMPANY HAS TO SAY?
Google Spokesperson said that “To help deliver a good experience to Pixel users and to businesses, we’re starting with a slow rollout … and will expand to more Pixel users as we continue to ramp up.” As long as its current functionalities are taken into consideration, they are quite narrowed, and the call-in reservation service is only useful for booking tables at restaurants only. Moreover, you have to put much efforts to verify the if Duplex has booked the correct seats & time as per your guidance.
UNVEILING THE BEST DEALS ON APPLE PRODUCTS
Check out round-up of the greatest deals on Apple products this Black Friday 2018.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON BLACK FRIDAY?
Being one of the most iconic tech companies in the world, demand for Apple products is sure a thing. Several retailers across the globe have already announced their Black Friday deals. So, here you go and find the best bargains on much-desired Apple devices!
WHAT ARE THE MAJOR DEALS?
Black Friday is all set to take place on November 23 & it’s a beginning of the major shopping holiday in the U.S. & Apple is planning to hold a 4-day shopping event from 23rd to 26th November 2018 (from Black Friday to Cyber Monday).
Best Deals To Grab:
- MacBook Air 13-inch dual Core i5 1.6 GHz/8GB/128 GB – £1,079.10
- Apple iPad 9.7 in 32 GB (2018) – £299
- Apple 21.5in iMac – £939.97
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) 38 mm – £249
- New iPad Pro models – up to £30 off
- Apple AirPods – £159
- Apple HomePod at $250
- Echo Devices under $20
- Fire TV $25
- Echo DOT $24
And counting, grab these best deals before they’re gone! You can visit the following sites for buying these greatest deals & discounts.
WHERE TO FIND THE BEST DEALS ON APPLE PRODUCTS?
Enjoy Black Friday To The Fullest!