Imagine, you are searching for an important presentation file and your manager is standing right in front of you and suddenly your mouse stops responding! What would you do?
Well, this often happens when there are issues with Mouse Sensitivity in Windows 10.
How To Change Mouse Sensitivity In Windows 10
Don’t worry, we will help you adjust mouse sensitivity in Windows 10 with a few methods. Let’s get started!
Fix 1- Through Settings App
- Press Win key and I, simultaneously to open Settings app, then click on Devices.
- Now in the Devices, scroll down to the Mouse in the left pane. Click on Additional mouse options.
- Here, you will get Mouse properties dialog box on the screen. Here on the top menu, click on the Pointer Options.
- Adjust the pointer speed and Apply > OK.
This is the easiest procedure that will help for Mouse Sensitivity Windows 10.
Fix 2 Change Mouse Sensitivity Through Registry.
- Press Win key and R, together to open run box. Now type Regedit in the box and click OK.
- Now, Registry Editor will open, search the following path to navigate.
- In the right-side pane, look for the Mouse Speed option.
- Now, click Mouse Speed another pop-up will appear which will ask for mouse speed. Enter the value data 2 and press OK.
- Now change the value data of MouseThreshold1 and
So, these are steps which could help you resolve Mouse Sensitivity in Windows 10.
It’s really annoying when the hardware part such as mouse, keyboard of our PC doesn’t work properly as it affects our productivity. Use these listed ways to adjust mouse sensitivity in Windows 10 and let us know which worked for you. And, if you have any other way to resolve Change Mouse Sensitivity, kindly share it with us.
We hope you will like this article. Don’t forget to upvote, share with fellow technophiles. Subscribe to our Newsletter for some helpful tips and tricks.