Recording a video on iPhone is always fun not just because of its amazing camera, but because of the features it has. There are two different modes to shoot videos on iPhone slow motion and time lapse and of course normal mode is also there. Another amazing part about video recording on iPhone is that you can even convert a slow-motion video back to a normal video. Yes, you can do it just in few steps. In this article, we will explain how you can covert a slow-motion video to a normal video or how can you adjust which part of the video should be in slow motion.
See Also: 7 Tips to Shoot iPhone Videos like a Pro
- Go to Gallery from the home screen on your iPhone.
- Now open the slow-motion video which you wish to convert to the normal video.
- Next tap on Edit button given at the top right or button depending on the version of iOS you are using.
- Now you will find two sliders right below the video. You can drag any of them to shrink into other. This will eliminate the Slow-Motion portion of the video. If you want to shift the slow-motion effect to the other part of the videos you can also shift these sliders accordingly.
- You can also decrease and increase slow motion part in the recorded video by dragging or compressing sliders with two fingers.
- Once you are done with all the edits and changes tap on Done button given on the bottom right of the screen.
That’s it your slow-motion video is successfully edited or converted to a normal video. Now you need not bother about pressing slow motion button you can press it anywhere in the video and can shift the slow-motion effect in edits.