Technology has certainly added spice to our boring text messages with animated stickers, emoji and animoji. But Google has now added new ingredient to this text curry specifically for iPhones. Google‘s famous third party keyboard app for iOS devices, Gboard has now added a new button to create GIF selfies and to instantly share them. So if you love expressing your thoughts through GIFs, now they can create and can send it with extreme easy on iPhone. So let us find out what can be done with this new button and how you can use it to create your own GIFs.
- Download install or update Gboard app on your iOS device.
- If you are using Gboard for the first time then you need to allow access.
- Next when you are typing a message long press on Globe icon and choose Gboard.
- Now with your keyboard you will see a camera icon with infinity symbol with is the new button.
- Tap on it and after granting the permission camera of your device will be started. You can switch between front and rear camera.
- There are two modes to record GIFs one is loop and the other one is Loop and the other one is fast forward.
- Choose either loop or fast forward and then press and hold record button. You can record a 3 second video clip.
- Once you are done with recording you can Mark up on the recorded GIF or you can add text to it. If you have recorded a fast forward Gif then you can change its speed.
- After making markUps or edits you can either save your video or you can directly share it.
That’s it this how Gboard can help you to create your own GIFs and they can not only be used for messaging you can also save them to upload on other social media platforms. Gboard is already in the list of best third party keyboards apps for iPhone and with the addition of this cool feature it will be loved by many other users too. So what are you waiting for create some crazy GIFs from your iphone you never know which of them will go viral.